Harvard President Forced to Defend Herself Against Claims She Plagiarized Sections of Ph.D. Thesis

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Harvard is ok with anti-Semites, but will they be ok with plagiarists?

'Throughout my career, I have worked to ensure my scholarship adheres to the highest academic standards,' Claudine Gay said​

Embattled Harvard University President Claudine Gay has been accused of plagiarizing elements of her 1997 doctoral dissertation after being forced to apologize for her Congressional testimony about antisemitism on campus.

Conservative activist Christopher Rufo and writer Christopher Brunet said Sunday that they had "obtained exclusive documentation" that Gay violated Harvard's policies on academic integrity with her 1997 dissertation for a Ph.D. in political science.

'Throughout my career, I have worked to ensure my scholarship adheres to the highest academic standards,' Claudine Gay said​

They'll be okay with black plagiarists. We all know how this is going to end.

Claudine Gay Is Why I Never Checked the 'Black' Box | Opinion​

Story by Eli Steele • 1h
I have known people like Claudine Gay my entire life and they are the reason why I never checked the black box on college and employment applications. If I had, I would not be a free individual today.

As a child, I was fascinated by the story of my paternal grandparents's interracial marriage in 1944 in segregated Chicago. The 1967 interracial marriage of my black father to the daughter of Holocaust survivors in the same city wasn't much easier; at the time, America burned with race riots. My grandparents and parents had every reason not to marry across the color line. But they chose love over their racial order.

So she didnt earn her spot as President AND she didnt even earn her PHD? These progressives sure can pick em. :dunno:

Just read her memo as she was being considered for the Affirmative Action pick at Harvard: she is totally focused on increasing opportunities for people of color, stating she will focus on giving promotions to blacks and other minorities, and fighting against racism.

And yet, she refused to say that calls to kill all the Jews is unacceptable at Harvard.

She encapsulates the far-left ideology: select people based on skin color rather than merit and shrug your shoulders over Holocaust-like calls to genocide the Jews,

I think any Jew who continues to vote for the Democrats is either ignorant or idiotic.

When I was watching the video of those three broads last week, I could not help but cringe at their fake know-it-all smirks. When Claudine Gay was talking my impression was, "This is one stupid bitch". Clearly, they were all being evasive. But if they think they are going to pull the wool over the eyes of people with their ridiculous, over-lawyered answers, then they are fucking idiots. Apparently, they ARE idiots. The next day the UPenn chick was apologizing like a bitch.

Gay needs to be next. The plagiarizing thing is serious. It is about the worst thing one can do in academia. Secondly, she is clearly an affirmative action hire. Third, unlike most academics in her position, she has written ZERO books and authored only a handful of published journal articles. Fourth, her published and unpublished writings are all on the fake discipline of race relations/CRT/and other made up bullshit used to race hustle. In short, that bitch is another race hustling fraud with an affirmative action Ph.D. Fake, fake, fake.

Someone should have asked her at that hearing to pronounce the word "ask". I guarantee you she would have said "axe", because her academic bona fides were compromised for gender/race/sex inclusivity. She probably went home after the hearing to her "partner" and went all ghetto ("Dat muthafuckin honky bitch!! I oughta beat her white ass!!!".

She is nothing more than the typical dumbass low IQ Negro hired, given degrees and promoted because of her race under a demented DEI program instituted by sicko pathetic White Guilt pussies.

They don't have any problem with the white plagiarist in the WH.
They used to. Biden’s plagiarism forced him out of earlier runs for the presidency, because Democrats used to have standards. That they were willing to overlook it in 2020 shows how brainwashed they were against Trump and how low they’ve fallen. Even then, it’s likely he won only due to shenanigans.

never trust a box checker...they're incompetent

They used to. Biden’s plagiarism forced him out of earlier runs for the presidency, because Democrats used to have standards. That they were willing to overlook it in 2020 shows how brainwashed they were against Trump and how low they’ve fallen. Even then, it’s likely he won only due to shenanigans.
dr jill had numerous spelling errors and context errors in hers........didn't she have a freshman proof it...lol

She is nothing more than the typical dumbass low IQ Negro hired, given degrees and promoted because of her race under a demented DEI program instituted by sicko pathetic White Guilt pussies.
she looks and acts dumber than fuck to me

Just read her memo as she was being considered for the Affirmative Action pick at Harvard: she is totally focused on increasing opportunities for people of color, stating she will focus on giving promotions to blacks and other minorities, and fighting against racism.

And yet, she refused to say that calls to kill all the Jews is unacceptable at Harvard.

She encapsulates the far-left ideology: select people based on skin color rather than merit and shrug your shoulders over Holocaust-like calls to genocide the Jews,

I think any Jew who continues to vote for the Democrats is either ignorant or idiotic.

DemoKKKrats LOVE this stuff. Anti-white racism and anti-Semitism are now core values of the DemoKKKrat party.

Leftists love plagiarism. That's why they elected Biden.

That's an interesting read, and I'm not surprised at all.

I feel sorry for parents spending all that money sending their kids to Harvard and other elite woke schools. Worst of all, Fortune 500 companies always look at these universities to do their hiring. This is why Bud Light gotten itself into this mess when they hired a woke candidate rather than someone who actually studied marketing.

Forum List

Back