Republicans REFUSE TO ALLOW MAINE DELEGATES TO ENTER CONVENTION HALL

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
attachment.php

9caa2793658f3cc387f216157300b1ce_L.jpg

Meet the duly elected Maine GOP Delegates To RNC that the Romney team is trying to oust

Maine was in the convention hall, they cast all their votes for Ron Paul.

Oh for fucks sake. Can you idiots with a one track mind give it a rest already. My choice hasn't won in the last two elections. Stop already.

Oh for fucks sake. Can you idiots with a one track mind give it a rest already. My choice hasn't won in the last two elections. Stop already.

Judging by this post Gramps, you don't have any problem with the shenanigans pulled by the RNC against Paul and his supporters?

With the amount of fraud and paranoia exhibited by the RNC, it makes me wonder if any of them are sane enough to be left alone with a pair of scissors...

/thread

TAMPA, Fla.: Maine's Ron Paul delegates walk out of convention - Florida Wires - MiamiHerald.com

TAMPA, Fla. -- Part of Maine's delegation walked out of the Republican National Convention on Tuesday in a boycott over a decision to strip away half of Ron Paul's delegates.

Supporters of the Texas congressman, some wearing clothespins on their noses, tried one last time to appeal from the convention floor before walking out. Despite their absence, 10 Paul delegates were included in Maine's roll call vote, with 14 for Romney and 10 for Paul, said Maine Republican Party Chairman Charlie Webster

Judging by this post Gramps, you don't have any problem with the shenanigans pulled by the RNC against Paul and his supporters?

With the amount of fraud and paranoia exhibited by the RNC, it makes me wonder if any of them are sane enough to be left alone with a pair of scissors...
Sorry but hourly threads complaining about delegates has worn its welcome out.

The boy who cried wolf is even tired of hearing it

Sorry but hourly threads complaining about delegates has worn its welcome out.

The boy who cried wolf is even tired of hearing it

Don't forget, this is the first credentials challenge in US history.:D

/thread

TAMPA, Fla.: Maine's Ron Paul delegates walk out of convention - Florida Wires - MiamiHerald.com

TAMPA, Fla. -- Part of Maine's delegation walked out of the Republican National Convention on Tuesday in a boycott over a decision to strip away half of Ron Paul's delegates.

Supporters of the Texas congressman, some wearing clothespins on their noses, tried one last time to appeal from the convention floor before walking out. Despite their absence, 10 Paul delegates were included in Maine's roll call vote, with 14 for Romney and 10 for Paul, said Maine Republican Party Chairman Charlie Webster
That's too bad, MeBelle. I heard the Texans aren't too happy about it either and may follow suite.

I'm not thrilled.

Liar OP fled his own thread????
:cuckoo:

Bean is about as iconic as a Maine Republican can be. A member of the famous L.L. Bean family — full disclosure, I'm wearing an LL Bean shirt as I type this — Bean has a lobster business and a lobster restaurant. She's a long-time member of the party who loves Barry Goldwater and Milton Friedman and Ludwig Von Mises and Ron Paul.

For these sins, the RNC voted to disinvite the Paul delegates and substitute pro-Romney delegates. This morning all around town, Paul delegates were voting to boycott the convention if they're not reinstated by tomorrow.

"They just don't want us on the floor," Bean says. "They're afraid."

Thank you for stopping this thread. Enough of the lies.

That's because willowtree is lying. He damn well knows it as well. half the Paul delegates to Maine were stolen so the ones that were voting were illegitimate voters on Willard's behalf. Course the whole damn thing was nothing more than a dog and pony show once they stole,lied and cheated their way to the nomination it was pretty much a given.

The OP lied?

nope.

The elected Maine delegates were upset that through procedural maneuvers the party denied them the right to sit on the floor--so it was from the balcony they chanted, "Seat Maine now!" and interrupted proceedings to the point that Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus had to ask the audience for "respect."

Uhhh, yuppp..the OP lied!

The OP claims that Maine was not allowed into the convention, yet from his article:

"Paul, the Texas congressman who has inspired a passionate following based on his libertarian ideals, had visited the floor earlier in the day to meet with his supporters.

Though narrowly defeated by Romney in the Maine primary, Paul was able to get supporters into 21 of the 24 delegate spots to the national convention. Romney's camp cried foul and took advantage of procedural rules to diminish the Paul presence. The seated Maine delegation cast 14 votes for Romney and 10 for Paul."

Thank you for stopping this thread. Enough of the lies.

That's because willowtree is lying. He damn well knows it as well. half the Paul delegates to Maine were stolen so the ones that were voting were illegitimate voters on Willard's behalf. Course the whole damn thing was nothing more than a dog and pony show once they stole,lied and cheated their way to the nomination it was pretty much a given.

Really? They voted for Ron Paul on Romney's behalf? How nice of them.

Dumb ass.

Forum List

Back