Republicans lose control of the Wisconsin Senate

Hmmm...I was thinking the same thing about the Reps and the national economy since it's starting to pick up quite nicely.

Ah, but they will claim President Obama has nothing to do with it. Funny that they will laud Wanker (even though his state is losing jobs more than the national average), but not give President Obama ANY credit for our economic recovery.

Gee, if only Barry could turn a big deficit into a surplus like "Wanker" has in Wisconsin! Nah, why would we want a leader who actually FIXES things and doesn't blame his failings on others?

So tell me, progressives...have you guys found anyone that wants to run against Walker yet? Get back to me when you do...

So tell me Conservatives.....have you guys found anyone that can give Obama a good run yet? Get back to me when you do...

I was just making shit up, like the poster I replied too.

the tp ran on the economy and debt.

that's what they went after, then the babies cried and cried, took their votes and ran to Illinois.

cowards, all of them.

Mine was a joke...yours is just a lie unless you can prove that she is leaving because she feels threatened. If she is leaving because she feels threatened, that is unfortunate and wrong.
Sure thing ding bat.

Whatever rhetoric helps you look in the mirror.

Puhleese. If she was leaving because she felt threatened, it would have been mentioned. I certainly hope that isn't the reason she's leaving because that would be WRONG. What we've learned from history is that when a politician leaves for "family reasons", it is usually because they fucked up somewhere and someone else knows about it.

Hmmm...I was thinking the same thing about the Reps and the national economy since it's starting to pick up quite nicely.

Ah, but they will claim President Obama has nothing to do with it. Funny that they will laud Wanker (even though his state is losing jobs more than the national average), but not give President Obama ANY credit for our economic recovery.

Gee, if only Barry could turn a big deficit into a surplus like "Wanker" has in Wisconsin! Nah, why would we want a leader who actually FIXES things and doesn't blame his failings on others?

So tell me, progressives...have you guys found anyone that wants to run against Walker yet? Get back to me when you do...

Wanker used Fed money and accounting gimmicks to balance his budget. The economic picture in WI isn't as rosy as you like to paint it, but that isn't the reason Wanker is being subject to a recall. He is going through a recall election because he attacked Unions, period. It was pretty much the first thing he did when he got into office...after never mentioning it during his campaign. THAT is why he is being recalled.

And, yes, there are people running against Wanker...

Kathleen Falk and Kathleen Vinehout are both running.

So tell me Conservatives.....have you guys found anyone that can give Obama a good run yet? Get back to me when you do...

Election 2012: The Core Four States - Rasmussen Reports™

:D

actually

D:

Buyers remorse with the Tea Baggers

Nope, just pissed off liberals spreading hate and trying to buy yet more elections with lies. When money talks, bullshit walks.

Where were those libs when the Tea Baggers got elected?

It is mom and pop regular voters who are turning against the Tea Baggers

Mine was a joke...yours is just a lie unless you can prove that she is leaving because she feels threatened. If she is leaving because she feels threatened, that is unfortunate and wrong.
Sure thing ding bat.

Puhleese. If she was leaving because she felt threatened, it would have been mentioned. I certainly hope that isn't the reason she's leaving because that would be WRONG. What we've learned from history is that when a politician leaves for "family reasons", it is usually because they fucked up somewhere and someone else knows about it.

Oh, so you weren't joking.

You were just making a real accusation based off an assumption.

and you called me a liar. tsk tsk.

Sure thing ding bat.

Oh, so you weren't joking.

You were just making a real accusation based off an assumption.

and you called me a liar. tsk tsk.

The thing you need to learn about comedy is that in order for it to be funny, there must be an element of truth to it. Let's see...how many times has a politician said they were resigning for "family reasons" that actually turned out to be for family reasons?

How many people have resigned because they felt threatened?

See the difference?

Election 2012: The Core Four States - Rasmussen Reports™

:D

actually

D:

Ok.......Kathleen Falk and Kathleen Vinehout are both running. :tongue:

Buyers remorse with the Tea Baggers

Nope, just pissed off liberals spreading hate and trying to buy yet more elections with lies. When money talks, bullshit walks.

Where were those libs when the Tea Baggers got elected?

It is mom and pop regular voters who are turning against the Tea Baggers

What election results are you talking about? I've yet to see any lose. Simply hoping they get das boot doesn't mean anything.

Any of the GOP candidates will give Barry all he can handle because when it comes to the things that concern Americans the most...the economy...unemployment...and the debt...Barack Obama has TERRIBLE polling numbers. The country doesn't think Barry has a clue when it comes to the economy...and with good reason...because he doesn't have a clue. "Hope and Change" has turned into "Point fingers and make excuses". Who wants another four years of THAT!

Nice attempt at changing the subject by the way! Think it isn't obvious that the Democrats inability to even get someone to RUN against Walker pretty much sums up their chances in the recall vote?

Last edited:

Any of the GOP candidates will give Barry all he can handle because when it comes to the things that concern Americans the most...the economy...unemployment...and the debt...Barack Obama has TERRIBLE polling numbers. The country doesn't think Barry has a clue when it comes to the economy...and with good reason...because he doesn't have a clue. "Hope and Change" has turned into "Point fingers and make excuses". Who wants another four years of THAT!

Nice attempt at changing the subject by the way! Think it isn't obvious that the Democrats inability to even get someone to RUN against Walker pretty much sums up their chances in the recall vote?

GOP is running it's second string. The first string is sitting out till 2016.

Only Romney could beat Obama if the economy collapses. With improving economic numbers and a lukewarm candidate, Republicans don't stand a chance

They have to hope that things don't improve to the point they lose the House and Senate

A democrat says that the election has been held and lost, before there is even an election. That's what democrats do. They lie.

When people ignore the midterms and radical tards are voted into office, it takes a major effort to get them out.

I don't think the GOP will give President Obama too much of a run since the economy is bounding back and the GOP will continue focusing on the birther issue, contraceptives, denying gays the ability to marry and calling college girls who disagree with them "sluts".

And by the way numbnuts, there are TWO people in the running so far, Kathleen Falk and Kathleen Vinehout.

Try to keep up, will you? :doubt:

Its funny.

dems hate people that stick to their ideas, especially when the economy starts to improve.

but people that take their ball and flea party home? we want more people like that.

seriously, cheering for WI dems is like cheering for crybabies to get louder.

More of that wonderful con GOP bitterness.

'tis music to me Lib ears.

:)

Its funny.

dems hate people that stick to their ideas, especially when the economy starts to improve.

but people that take their ball and flea party home? we want more people like that.

seriously, cheering for WI dems is like cheering for crybabies to get louder.

That bolded part needs to be shouted from every rooftop in Cheesheadland.

A democrat says that the election has been held and lost, before there is even an election. That's what democrats do. They lie.

Republicans lose control of the Wisconsin Senate

not an election - just the WI senate ...

Forum List

Back