Republicans lose control of the Wisconsin Senate

Which is why the people of WI chose to have a vehicle for recalling an official that does something that he didn't campaign on and that displeases enough people to sign a recall petition. Imagine that?

at least you didn't lie like Sallow and say it was a majority of people that wanted Walker out.

That will be determined in June.

and should a majority of voter decide they want Walker to remain? What then? Another recall, because they mus not have understood the real issues, and the Dems need more time to explain thing to them?

Last edited:
when the going gets tough, republicants run like diareah.

Edited for content

Like the Republicans ran out of Wisconsin to avoid a vote on.... oh wait..... never mind... that was the Dems.

That was a very savvy and courageous statement. No R would ever have the balls to do that. All they care about is the next election and ain't no way they would jeopardize that.

you're a pathetic partisan hack. It takes balls to stay, fight for what you believe, and do your fucking job. Running away to avoid a vote they might lose was cowardly.

Do you suggest the Democrats in congress simply leave every time they have a vote come up they might not win? Is THAT the way to run a nation?

The only answer many on the far right have to truths that are posted on this board is insults, personal attacks, and unrelated gibberish. It happens time and time again. Rather than debate of even give an opposing opinion, they attack and berate. Very Sad...

Chris is issue oriented. He posts appropriate threads about politics. If you disagree..focus on the topic..and not Chris.

You, like all the other jackasses on this board that defend him will never acknowledge that he posts the same script all the time in response to specific conclustions drawn from different arguments.

Chris has NEVER, and I mean NEVER (and I challenge you to point to one) made an argument that supports the spam he continually posts.

You can't point to an improving economy and sum it up by saying Obama has done a good job. You can't justify the fact that the the American People handed his ass to him in 2010 in the form of a huge shift in the house and significant shift in the senate, nor can you support the "good job" idea with this pathetic approval ratings as compared to others in the same position in other points in time.

When challenged on this drivel, Chris simply choses not to responsd.

He IS, in every sense of the word, a SPAMMER.

If you can provide one serious argument he's put forward, I'll be willing to consider that I might be wrong. 20 or 30 would be great given that the board jackass has over 15,000 posts to his discredit.

I'll look foward to supporting your claim (and not hold my breath the same way, I've learned that Chris won't respond to serious challenges to his assertions.

Chris:

A well researched, persistent liberal American who does not shy away from expressing his opinion here. This in spite of a near constant barrage of lame insults and weak rebuttals from a slew of jealous nutters.

Stephanie:

A startlingly unintelligent and jealous nutter who spreads her ugly unhappiness around in every post.

Who would you prefer on your side?

Bingo.

And, I'll take facts, thanks.

Interestingly, you find really unhappy and bitter rw's but I can't remember reading nearly as many of the same (ahem) caliber of constant insults from libs.

Nope. If you watch, its almost always the rw's who post a constant stream of really nasty insults rather than comments on the OP.

Pull off the blinders and read the arguments.

Stephanie, like others on this board, get quite a laugh out of Chris's blind devotion to our current Loser Postus.

All the while Chirs makes statements like "Obama is the Democrats Reagan." But then you look at his signature line and find he's got a link in there that tries to hand Reagan all the blame for our current debt. So which is it.

When asked, Chris responds with "I work seven days a week". Hunh ? Hey Chris, what's that got to do with the question...Answer: nothing.

Still no explanation.

In fact, 15,000 posts, and zero in the way of an accomplished argument.

I'll challenge you, the same way, I've challenged Sallow...to produce something that is more than Spam....meaning it hasn't been posted 100 times already.

Otherwise, shove your statements up your left wing ass.

The only answer many on the far right have to truths that are posted on this board is insults, personal attacks, and unrelated gibberish. It happens time and time again. Rather than debate of even give an opposing opinion, they attack and berate. Very Sad...

I am sure you can show many instances where a good argument recieved a vicious attack in response....

Looking foward to the responses.

I am sure you can show many instances where a good argument recieved a vicious attack in response....

This was the easiest thing that I ever did. Here is some stuff from some of you comrades:

Stephanie
Member #1668
chris a major troll and board spammer..

what a life

The Infidel
EVIL CONSERVATIVE
Member #23533
Your a damn liar.... and to Baruch Menachem's point, I have been unemployed twicw since 2009. Been working for over 30 yrs w/o a hitch and along comes the one man wrecking ball - Obama!!

Yeah, your a fucking hack RW

EriktheRed Eh...
Member #19851
The stupid wingnut dickhead negged me and said this, too:
Quote:
Shut your cocksucking pole smoking pinhole, you assfucking little beaaaaaaaaaaaaatch
Classy little POS, aren't you.

WillowTree European American
Member #11947
Quote: Originally Posted by Zander
Thought provoking segment on "real time" by Alexandra Pelosi.

"Real Time" Interviews Shameless Welfare Recipients | RealClearPolitics
She's ugly as hell.

No one on the left would ever do anything like that, huh.:rolleyes:

This was the easiest thing that I ever did. Here is some stuff from some of you comrades:

Stephanie
Member #1668

what a life

The Infidel
EVIL CONSERVATIVE
Member #23533
Your a damn liar.... and to Baruch Menachem's point, I have been unemployed twicw since 2009. Been working for over 30 yrs w/o a hitch and along comes the one man wrecking ball - Obama!!

EriktheRed Eh...
Member #19851
Quote:
Shut your cocksucking pole smoking pinhole, you assfucking little beaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

Member #11947

She's ugly as hell.

Maybe you could do what I asked !!!

I asked for a time when a serious argument was followed by an attack.

And the OP in this thread does not count as an example.

All Chrissy did was pull in an article.

The first question is "So What ?".

When Chris aswers that in a reasonable way and gets attacked, then you might have a case.

Better luck next time.

Stephanie
Member #1668

what a life

The Infidel
EVIL CONSERVATIVE
Member #23533

EriktheRed Eh...
Member #19851
Quote:

Member #11947

She's ugly as hell.

When Chris aswers that in a reasonable way and gets attacked, then you might have a case.

Better luck next time.

He got attacked from the get-go.

what a life

^^^^^^^^^^^

That little nimrod didn't just say "so what", did she now.

Stephanie
Member #1668

what a life

The Infidel
EVIL CONSERVATIVE
Member #23533

EriktheRed Eh...
Member #19851
Quote:

Member #11947

She's ugly as hell.

Better luck next time.

what a life

^^^^^^^^^^^

There was no argument in the OP. It was simply a quote with a conclusion drawn by the person writing the article.

Pissy hasn't joined in the discussion since to assert what any of this means. He is simply having an electronic ejaculation.

Having seen this (like so many of us) so often, Stephanie is plenty right to point out that Chris does nothing but spam the board with partisan BS. He has never supported his argument once from what I can tell. But given that he's posted 15000 times, you'd think there would be loads of examples of what you say he does....but nobody can produce them.

So tell me Conservatives.....have you guys found anyone that can give Obama a good run yet? Get back to me when you do...

Any of the GOP candidates will give Barry all he can handle because when it comes to the things that concern Americans the most...the economy...unemployment...and the debt...Barack Obama has TERRIBLE polling numbers. The country doesn't think Barry has a clue when it comes to the economy...and with good reason...because he doesn't have a clue. "Hope and Change" has turned into "Point fingers and make excuses". Who wants another four years of THAT!

Nice attempt at changing the subject by the way! Think it isn't obvious that the Democrats inability to even get someone to RUN against Walker pretty much sums up their chances in the recall vote?

GOP is running it's second string. The first string is sitting out till 2016.

Only Romney could beat Obama if the economy collapses. With improving economic numbers and a lukewarm candidate, Republicans don't stand a chance

They have to hope that things don't improve to the point they lose the House and Senate

Whatever Republican gets the nomination will beat Obama if gas prices spike this summer...which it very much looks like it will. It's the economy that is "lukewarm", Winger...2% growth coming out of the deep recession that we were in isn't typical at all...and millions of people either unemployed for long periods of time or working a part time job is not typical of most recoveries by this point. The last one to drag along like this that I can think of is the Great Depression.

With recall elections moving forward against four Republican state senators, Governor Scott Walker and Lieutenant Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch the cracks in the Republican front are starting to show.

State Senator Pam Galloway, a recall target due to her consistent and outspoken support of Gov. Walker announced Friday her immediate resignation from the legislature and her decision not to contest the recall election citing family issues that required her immediate and undivided attention. The move made an immediate impact as Galloway’s resignation takes control of the Wisconsin Senate away from Republicans and splits it evenly between the parties, but it has long-term implications as well.

For starters, Galloway was a Tea Party favorite and was going to be tough to beat in the recall election. She’s had the ability to raise a lot of money. Galloway was facing Democrat Donna Seidel, a popular former county official from the Wausau-area and the assistant minority leader in the state Assembly. Seidel is now the front-runner in a race that should she win would tip the Senate to full control by Democrats.

Major Developments In Wisconsin Recall Elections | Care2 Causes

And RNC Chairman McDoofus (R) Wisconsin is in charge of GOP strategy to beat Obama? not looking very good for the GOP :eusa_shhh:

Better luck next time.

what a life

^^^^^^^^^^^

There was no argument in the OP. It was simply a quote with a conclusion drawn by the person writing the article.

Pissy hasn't joined in the discussion since to assert what any of this means. He is simply having an electronic ejaculation.

Having seen this (like so many of us) so often, Stephanie is plenty right to point out that Chris does nothing but spam the board with partisan BS. He has never supported his argument once from what I can tell. But given that he's posted 15000 times, you'd think there would be loads of examples of what you say he does....but nobody can produce them.

[Crickets]

Thought so......

Chris is still a Spammer....I am going to start marking his repeated posts with a number system and will eventually complain to the board administrators.

Unless you defenders can show a counter of some kind.

^^^^^^^^^^^

[Crickets]

Thought so......

Chris is still a Spammer....I am going to start marking his repeated posts with a number system and will eventually complain to the board administrators.

Too bad you can't handle factual posts except with personal attacks.

The Republicans just lost Wisconsin, and Scott Walker is going down in June.

It can't happen soon enough.

[Crickets]

Thought so......

Too bad you can't handle factual posts except with personal attacks.

The Republicans just lost Wisconsin, and Scott Walker is going down in June.

It can't happen soon enough.

June isn't here yet moron, so there is nothing factual about your sorry assed claim.

And you can't make an argument from any of your so called "factual" posts. You haven't done it yet. That isn't a personal attack. That is a factual claim.

The Republicans didn't lose anything.....liar.

The person in question is not challenging the recall. That is all.

Get your FACTS straigth and pull your head out of your ass.

Chris:

A well researched, persistent liberal American who does not shy away from expressing his opinion here. This in spite of a near constant barrage of lame insults and weak rebuttals from a slew of jealous nutters.

Stephanie:

A startlingly unintelligent and jealous nutter who spreads her ugly unhappiness around in every post.

When you challenge people's worldview with facts, insults are all they can come back with.

Chris:

Stephanie:

When you challenge people's worldview with facts, insults are all they can come back with.

Sorry Chris....but what you call facts (Walker loses in June...is it June yet ?), I call crap.

You post crap and then draw a conclusion with no argument connecting the two.

You just made two claims as facts.

One is a lie....

The other is a prognostication.....

For someone who supports Jesus, you sure don't follow what he says.

Now...point out where I am wrong......

Have I insulted you ? No.

Did I say your statements were trash ? Yes.

Big difference.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back