Republicans lose control of the Wisconsin Senate

Everything is backward and upside down to liberals. Cowardly democrats fled the state like criminals to avoid doing their duty and voting on an issue they didn't like and they want to recall republicans.

Or it means that she didn't think she was going to survive the recall.

The Tea Party politicians promised to get cracking on jobs. But it seems the idea was to bust Unions and cut taxes for rich folks.

That's what they should have been promoting when they were running.

I was just making shit up, like the poster I replied too.

the tp ran on the economy and debt.

that's what they went after, then the babies cried and cried, took their votes and ran to Illinois.

cowards, all of them.

They never said they were going to put up legislation to break Unions. Simple as that.

That's what they should have run on. They should have said they want to do away with collective bargaining.

Show me the rule of law in this country that states once in office a politician may ONLY do what they say they will while campaigning.

They never said they were going to put up legislation to break Unions. Simple as that.

That's what they should have run on. They should have said they want to do away with collective bargaining.

:lol:

At what point in your life was the coma?

b/c conservatives have been talking union busting for decades.

True enough.

But these candidates weren't talking about that.

In any case..if the majority of people were happy with what they were doing..there would not have been any recalls.

untrue. The number of recall petition signers was not much different than the number of people who did NOT vote for Walker.

2010 Scott Walker Elections Results - Politics Daily - Politics News, Elections Coverage, Political Analysis and Opinion

Walker had 52% of the vote... a MAJORITY.

You FAIL.

Ah, but they will claim President Obama has nothing to do with it. Funny that they will laud Wanker (even though his state is losing jobs more than the national average), but not give President Obama ANY credit for our economic recovery.

Gee, if only Barry could turn a big deficit into a surplus like "Wanker" has in Wisconsin! Nah, why would we want a leader who actually FIXES things and doesn't blame his failings on others?

So tell me, progressives...have you guys found anyone that wants to run against Walker yet? Get back to me when you do...

So tell me Conservatives.....have you guys found anyone that can give Obama a good run yet? Get back to me when you do...

considering the topic of this thread, a more pertinent question would be 'So Dems, have you found anyone to actually run against Walker in the recall election yet?'

We know what the answer is... no.

I was just making shit up, like the poster I replied too.

the tp ran on the economy and debt.

that's what they went after, then the babies cried and cried, took their votes and ran to Illinois.

cowards, all of them.

Show me the rule of law in this country that states once in office a politician may ONLY do what they say they will while campaigning.

Which is why the people of WI chose to have a vehicle for recalling an official that does something that he didn't campaign on and that displeases enough people to sign a recall petition. Imagine that?

Chris:

A well researched, persistent liberal American who does not shy away from expressing his opinion here. This in spite of a near constant barrage of lame insults and weak rebuttals from a slew of jealous nutters.

Stephanie:

A startlingly unintelligent and jealous nutter who spreads her ugly unhappiness around in every post.

Who would you prefer on your side?
Don't be too hard on Stephanie - she has made some brilliant observations, like the one in my sigline!

Which is why the people of WI chose to have a vehicle for recalling an official that does something that he didn't campaign on and that displeases enough people to sign a recall petition. Imagine that?

at least you didn't lie like Sallow and say it was a majority of people that wanted Walker out.

Chris:

A well researched, persistent liberal American who does not shy away from expressing his opinion here. This in spite of a near constant barrage of lame insults and weak rebuttals from a slew of jealous nutters.

Stephanie:

A startlingly unintelligent and jealous nutter who spreads her ugly unhappiness around in every post.

Bingo.

And, I'll take facts, thanks.

Interestingly, you find really unhappy and bitter rw's but I can't remember reading nearly as many of the same (ahem) caliber of constant insults from libs.

Nope. If you watch, its almost always the rw's who post a constant stream of really nasty insults rather than comments on the OP.

Everything is backward and upside down to liberals. Cowardly democrats fled the state like criminals to avoid doing their duty and voting on an issue they didn't like and they want to recall republicans.

Liberals don't really believe in democracy. They believe in putting liberals in power. So long as democracy is a means to that end, they support it. The minute the voters decide otherwise, they do everything they can to sabotage democracy.

at least you didn't lie like Sallow and say it was a majority of people that wanted Walker out.

That will be determined in June.

It was a running joke in Arizona that both McCain and Kyl made the best promises but then disappeared after they were elected. Neither were known for actually making it to work very often and neither has done anything for the PEOPLE of AZ.

The big business interests in other countries ... That's a different story.

when the going gets tough, republicants run like diareah.

Edited for content

Like the Republicans ran out of Wisconsin to avoid a vote on.... oh wait..... never mind... that was the Dems.

That was a very savvy and courageous statement. No R would ever have the balls to do that. All they care about is the next election and ain't no way they would jeopardize that.

The majority didn't put Obama in office so he could shut down the coal and oil industries and drive the price of gas and electricity into the stratosphere.

Furthermore, how are the "breaking unions?" If they can't survive without the government extracting dues from member paychecks by force, it would appear the members are the ones breaking up the union.

The majority didn't put Obama in office so he could shut down the coal and oil industries and drive the price of gas and electricity into the stratosphere.

Furthermore, how are the "breaking unions?" If they can't survive without the government extracting dues from member paychecks by force, it would appear the members are the ones breaking up the union.

The only time in our history democrats did not support organized crime was during the kennedy era, we know how that ended.

Chris:

Stephanie:

Don't be too hard on Stephanie - she has made some brilliant observations, like the one in my sigline!

ooooooooooo, u b sumthang
pfeeeesh

And if you believe that, your vehicle will be the November 2012 election. Good luck.

Hmmm...I was thinking the same thing about the Reps and the national economy since it's starting to pick up quite nicely.

Ah, but they will claim President Obama has nothing to do with it. Funny that they will laud Wanker (even though his state is losing jobs more than the national average), but not give President Obama ANY credit for our economic recovery.

How much money did Walker waste = none

How much did obama waste = untold trillions

aannndd we are still above that magical 8% and just under $4 a gal for gas.

'member when yall said it was Bushs fault for $2 gas?

c'mon, you 'member? Right?

so how's obamas hate for the poor coming along?

I'll take the silence as;

yeah, we remember. Stop bringing up our hypacracy. We don't like it when other people do that.

:razz:

How much money did Walker waste = none

How much did obama waste = untold trillions

aannndd we are still above that magical 8% and just under $4 a gal for gas.

'member when yall said it was Bushs fault for $2 gas?

c'mon, you 'member? Right?

so how's obamas hate for the poor coming along?

I'll take the silence as;

yeah, we remember. Stop bringing up our hypacracy. We don't like it when other people do that.

:razz:

Or maybe it's just stupid to be worth a response.

:cheeky-smiley-018:

Chris:

Stephanie:

ooooooooooo, u b sumthang
pfeeeesh
Ahh, more of that drooling gibberish that you are so fond of!

Forum List

Back