Republicans just aren't trustworthy

Look at the presidential candidates we have had for 30 years, is this truly the best America has to offer?

Yes. It's not a job that many people aspire to. In most cases we have qualified candidates who are capable of doing the job.

Obama is a fine representative of what is good about this nation. Clinton is as well.

yep both of them.....horrible so called "leaders"....
What sucks more is we have to pay them.
whats even worse than that is the idiots who just keep on voting for many of them again and again....like Pelosi,McCain and Waters....

You are not looking at the root of the problem.
sure i am.....the people,who vote for the same people, over and over again....someone like maxine waters should have been let go many years ago..

Why? Is she unresponsive to her constituents? Does she shirk her duties? Or..you don't like her personality?
LL unless you are from California, i have known about this woman a lot longer than you.........her district is like 30 miles from where i lived,and for 30 some odd years i have heard one thing or another about her "corruption" with her and her family making money off her connections,which has been going on for quite a while...much of her district is poverty and gang ridden like s.central,and Inglewood,she hasnt done much for them over the years since not much has changed,but the wealthy cities like Playa Del Ray and Westchester...they do all right and im sure she takes care of them......and i believe that congress should not be a life time job....the woman is 78,time to go....

Look at the presidential candidates we have had for 30 years, is this truly the best America has to offer?

Yes. It's not a job that many people aspire to. In most cases we have qualified candidates who are capable of doing the job.

Obama is a fine representative of what is good about this nation. Clinton is as well.
Clinton?....if you say so LL....

Yep. I do. Ask around your educated circles. Check with the leaders of the free world who've dealt with her on an official basis. It is indisputable.

Yep. I do. Ask around your educated circles. Check with the leaders of the free world who've dealt with her on an official basis. It is indisputable.
i dont care what her friends think of her.....its how i perceive her that is going to count with me.....for someone who is so well liked, why do so many dislike her,including many on the left?...i never liked her when she was first lady,and i voted for bill twice....

The poison of both parties will never end until term limits are in place and the term "career politician" no longer is a part of our vocabulary.

i dont care what her friends think of her.....its how i perceive her that is going to count with me.....for someone who is so well liked, why do so many dislike her,including many on the left?...i never liked her when she was first lady,and i voted for bill twice....

Like her? Hell, I don't LIKE her. I think she failed to connect with voters and she plays defense constantly. She was over coached and didn't seem genuine on the stump. She has never figured out how to be herself when the lights were on and votes were at stake.

However, she is one of the most accomplished women in the history of this nation. She is qualified for the job. Period.

She is a shitty politician. And it's funny that, for many people who claim to hate politicians, that is one of the things they dislike about her most.

Funny how lefties suddenly hate politicians when republicans are in charge. You gotta wonder if the left realizes that the democrat party is leaderless and Americans showed their distrust when democrats were voted out of the presidency, both houses of congress most state governors and over 3,000 state and local elections in less than a decade.

Republicans Suck... Democrats suck... So why keep on voting the whores into power and not vote either Green or Libertarian instead?

I know the corporate overlords frown on this so forgive me for thinking outside the box or with free will...
Because the lib candidate was a bonafide nut case.

Like her? Hell, I don't LIKE her. I think she failed to connect with voters and she plays defense constantly. She was over coached and didn't seem genuine on the stump. She has never figured out how to be herself when the lights were on and votes were at stake.

However, she is one of the most accomplished women in the history of this nation. She is qualified for the job. Period.

She is a shitty politician. And it's funny that, for many people who claim to hate politicians, that is one of the things they dislike about her most.
She is like every other politician. She is in it for the money. She doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone other than herself. What did she produce to earn her millions? Why did she shut down her scam charity?

She is like every other politician. She is in it for the money. She doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone other than herself. What did she produce to earn her millions? Why did she shut down her scam charity?

Yer a clown.

The parties being untrustworthy is just a symptom of the people being untrustworthy. And is that any surprise? A large portion of this country has convinced themselves that truth doesn't exist. How can you be honest if there is no truth to speak?

Until we value truth and honesty as a people individually in our lives, we will continue to have representative who value neither.

Republicans Suck... Democrats suck... So why keep on voting the whores into power and not vote either Green or Libertarian instead?

I know the corporate overlords frown on this so forgive me for thinking outside the box or with free will...

It could be argue that Trump and Clinton are insane... As for Johnson, well pot make you say some silly shit but in the end he would have been fun as President...

Imagine Jill Stein as President!?!

If Obama and Clinton are paragons of virtue and integrity our standards as a nation have become virtually nonexistent

It could be argue that Trump and Clinton are insane... As for Johnson, well pot make you say some silly shit but in the end he would have been fun as President...

Imagine Jill Stein as President!?!

We would have drowned in illegals.

If Obama and Clinton are paragons of virtue and integrity our standards as a nation have become virtually nonexistent

Yer a gullible nutbag. That's whre your perception of them, Obama in particular, comes from. Integrity is Obama's calling card. You wanted Ted Cruz to be president. You are disqualified from passing judgment.

It doesn't matter if they say a lot of the right things if you can't trust them at the end of the day. And there is not one Republican in office that I trust at the end of the day. Their leadership reflects just how miserable the party is, too.

The democrats can be trusted to properly handle classified information, would never collaborate against another primary candidate and would never lie to the American people of to the faces of family members who loved ones lost their lives in Benghazi!

It doesn't matter if they say a lot of the right things if you can't trust them at the end of the day. And there is not one Republican in office that I trust at the end of the day. Their leadership reflects just how miserable the party is, too.

What a coincidence, I was thinking the same thing about democrats.

Forum List

Back