Republicans just aren't trustworthy

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
It doesn't matter if they say a lot of the right things if you can't trust them at the end of the day. And there is not one Republican in office that I trust at the end of the day. Their leadership reflects just how miserable the party is, too.

Republicans Suck... Democrats suck... So why keep on voting the whores into power and not vote either Green or Libertarian instead?

I know the corporate overlords frown on this so forgive me for thinking outside the box or with free will...

Republicans Suck... Democrats suck... So why keep on voting the whores into power and not vote either Green or Libertarian instead?

I know the corporate overlords frown on this so forgive me for thinking outside the box or with free will...
Because this nation was founded and ran by rich men..And it is the rich which continue to run this nation by back door deals and insider trading.

Same goes for the Dems also.

Way to go Moonie! You win!
giphy.gif

Because this nation was founded and ran by rich men..And it is the rich which continue to run this nation by back door deals and insider trading.

True.

I can not even argue against that and if the pauper rise to power the powers to be will end him or her quickly. America will never have a common man President and no Obama was not him either and God knows Trump is not either!

Sad, but reality of the world we live in. Also the common man never rules well...

Because the 2 party system works when the participants put country first. And if we had many viable parties, we'd have leaders who don't have over 50% of the vote. That's shit. Ask Brazil.

It doesn't matter if they say a lot of the right things if you can't trust them at the end of the day. And there is not one Republican in office that I trust at the end of the day. Their leadership reflects just how miserable the party is, too.
/----- And yet when compared to DemocRATS - the Republicans are true statesmen.
berkeleymilo_1486039987121_8017804_ver1.0.jpg

yep both of them.....horrible so called "leaders"....
What sucks more is we have to pay them.
whats even worse than that is the idiots who just keep on voting for many of them again and again....like Pelosi,McCain and Waters....

You are not looking at the root of the problem.
sure i am.....the people,who vote for the same people, over and over again....someone like maxine waters should have been let go many years ago..

Pretty much, the candidates that run are from the party machine and freedom of choice is limited by money raised to elect a candidate.

whats even worse than that is the idiots who just keep on voting for many of them again and again....like Pelosi,McCain and Waters....

So called "upstanding citizens" like Pelosi, McCain, Waters and Schumer are the root of the problem.

sure i am.....the people,who vote for the same people, over and over again....someone like maxine waters should have been let go many years ago..

Why? Is she unresponsive to her constituents? Does she shirk her duties? Or..you don't like her personality?

So called "upstanding citizens" like Pelosi, McCain, Waters and Schumer are the root of the problem.

Lame and lazy. All of them are well known and that is what you don't like about them.

My congressman hasn't held a fucking town hall since 2009. He is an anti-vaxxer. He hasn't made a statement regarding any major issue in years.

You never heard of him.

Forum List

Back