Republicans inadvertantly admit that Bush was responsible for 9/11

Ah, so you are saying he was afraid of criticism. I wouldn't doubt that but if he'd have kept these terrorists out of our country chances are 9/11 would have never happened.

Not just criticism, he would have been impeached for racial profiling and virtually destroying domestic air travel, and for what? 9/11 hadn't happened yet, remember? And, every move would have been immediately undone by Congress.
You can't impeach someone for racial profiling, one. And two, it was known that the plan was afoot. The "muscle" terrorists came in under his watch. He could have easily admitted to the public there was a problem and have temporarily suspended travel from people with ties to terrorist nations.

I'm sure it wouldn't be called "racial profiling", but the law Congress would immediately pass would make it impossible to do so. And, a temporary suspension does nothing when they are content to wait until it's lifted. Also, they didn't need to fly in, they could simply walk across the southern border like thousands still do every year.
Yeah, right, Arabs waltzing through Mexico, what a laugh.

You guys will go to any extent to cover up for Bush but it's too late. You can't make a claim against one and not against the other.

They actually are coming across the southern border, under Obama's regime. The difference between then and now is we KNOW what Ebola can do, and we can take some common sense steps to reduce the chance of having a catastrophe on our hands, steps the president for some odd reason doesn't want to take.
No, they aren't coming across the southern border. Why so many lies?

Not just criticism, he would have been impeached for racial profiling and virtually destroying domestic air travel, and for what? 9/11 hadn't happened yet, remember? And, every move would have been immediately undone by Congress.
You can't impeach someone for racial profiling, one. And two, it was known that the plan was afoot. The "muscle" terrorists came in under his watch. He could have easily admitted to the public there was a problem and have temporarily suspended travel from people with ties to terrorist nations.

I'm sure it wouldn't be called "racial profiling", but the law Congress would immediately pass would make it impossible to do so. And, a temporary suspension does nothing when they are content to wait until it's lifted. Also, they didn't need to fly in, they could simply walk across the southern border like thousands still do every year.

You guys will go to any extent to cover up for Bush but it's too late. You can't make a claim against one and not against the other.

Like it was brought out earlier, they were already in the country before Bush took office.
Wrong, the majority of them arrived in 2001.
All but the muscle terrorists arrived in 2000, under clinton.

They actually are coming across the southern border, under Obama's regime. The difference between then and now is we KNOW what Ebola can do, and we can take some common sense steps to reduce the chance of having a catastrophe on our hands, steps the president for some odd reason doesn't want to take.

Feds Warn Of Terrorists Sneaking Into U.S. Through Mexico - Judicial Watch

Argue with them, not me.

They are running all over the place blaming Obama for not suspending entry into the US to people from a small handful of countries, resulting in two Americans coming down with ebola.

This is a tacit admission on their part that Bush should have suspended entry into the US of people from a small handful of countries, which resulted in 3,000 people being killed by said people.

Ravi wearing out the Obama Kneepads in record time!

Like it was brought out earlier, they were already in the country before Bush took office.
Right, like I said, the majority of them arrived in 2001 under Bush. Who was warned AQ was looking to attack us. And who did nothing to stop the attack.

They are running all over the place blaming Obama for not suspending entry into the US to people from a small handful of countries, resulting in two Americans coming down with ebola.

This is a tacit admission on their part that Bush should have suspended entry into the US of people from a small handful of countries, which resulted in 3,000 people being killed by said people.

Ravi wearing out the Obama Kneepads in record time!
I'm sure Obama sent her a case of obama care knee pads. Got to keep the minions happy!

If somebody can dream up a good enough reason before 911 to justify the ban, please feel free.

:dunno:
No dreaming needed. Bush warned by Clinton administration and ignored the warnings.

A warning that is that nonspecific is not actionable.

Exactly my point. Stopping travel from some countries for a while trying to stop 9/11 is like swatting a fly with a hammer. You're not going to get the fly and you'll leave a lot of holes in your wall. Stupid.

Right, like I said, the majority of them arrived in 2001 under Bush. Who was warned AQ was looking to attack us. And who did nothing to stop the attack.
Not what Wikipedia says, all but the muscle guys arrived in 2000.

Feds Warn Of Terrorists Sneaking Into U.S. Through Mexico - Judicial Watch

Argue with them, not me.
Oh, my! That was 4 years ago. Apparently they were wrong.

No, it doesn't say that at all. Can you read for comprehension?

If somebody can dream up a good enough reason before 911 to justify the ban, please feel free.

No dreaming needed. Bush warned by Clinton administration and ignored the warnings.

Exactly my point. Stopping travel from some countries for a while trying to stop 9/11 is like swatting a fly with a hammer. You're not going to get the fly and you'll leave a lot of holes in your wall. Stupid.
It's funny how Bush stopping traffic in 2001 would've stopped 911, but doing the same to stop a highly infectious disease won't work. Also most of the 911 terrorist got here in 2000.

They were specifically warned about bin Laden and al Qaeda. The Bush administrations focus was on RayGun's Legacy, Star Wars or missile defense, as the only way to protect us from foreign threats. Terrorist from Afghanistan were barely a blip on the Bush radar.

Hypocrite wingnuts make excuses for Bush

Richard Clarke, the terrorism Czar, certainly believes the Bush Administration failed totally in stopping 9/11. The Terrorism Czar couldn't get in to see the president. The GOP is totally incompetent, except in spreading total bs, stealing for the greedy idiot rich, and wrecking the world.

No, it doesn't say that at all. Can you read for comprehension?
I just got done reading it and first two arrived in jan. 2000, the other 3 in mid 2000, and the other in dec 2000. The rest arrived in early jan 2001 and mid 2001, but they were just the muscle men. So most arrived under Clinton, and he was clueless.

Forum List

Back