Republicans feel media and news dictated by the state is better than Free Press

That assertion is so baseless and stupid, it doesn't merit a response.
The end of the free press? Why do you think Trump bars the press from the Oval Office? It's the first step towards authoritarian. The same step Russia took under Putin, and the same step the Philippines took. That's how you become an authoritarian state.
You are really stupid, but you know that so thus you choose to be disingenuous on this topic as well as others.

It's nonsense to assert Republicans want to do away with a free press. What Trump and lots of us want is for the press to stop making up crap, lies, in support of the leftist agenda. As exhibit 1, consider all the false story lines the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, et al have spewed for months that have either been retracted or proven false from the get-go.

Trump hasn't "barred" the press from the White House. Every time there's a news conference the press is there. If he does choose though to tell an outlet or two to take a hike it's because he's fed up with their fake news they've promulgated in the past for the sole purpose of making him or his policies or Republicans/conservatives, etc. look bad, period. He's punishing them for being the liars they are and, in effect, telling them they're welcome back if they clean up their act(s).

Spin that all you want about doing away with a free press because the only ones buying it are low info lefties like you. Folks with brains know exactly what's going on and agree with our president.
You're the f*cking idiot. Trump wants the press to repeat his lies as truth. This whole "the press is making stuff up" is part of the propaganda the ignorant right has bought into hook line and sinker. Did you hear Bush talk about ending the press? OK, maybe he did. Well, look at it this way. The press published Bush lies. Republicans believed Bush lies and defended him. When it became totally clear Bush lied the US into a fake war, the right finally got it. They were given totally overwhelming facts they could no longer deny.

Then Trump came along. And said publicly what a liar and a fool Bush is and finally, they believed it. The press had been saying it all along. Now the GOP won't let Bush anywhere near their conventions.

CNN has been so honest...
Careful now. The idiot deanrd might think you're serious.

Since 1990, more than 60 journalists have been murdered in Russia.

Do Republicans call that a "good start"? Pretty sure they do.

Look at GOP Gov. Paul LePage. I think he speaks for most Republicans.

Maine Gov. Paul LePage suggests he makes up info to mislead reporters

society would be better off without print media in general

the sooner the print press goes away the better society will be

-------------------------------

In Russia, the media prints what Putin tells them to print. That's what Republicans want here for this country. They know Trump lies all the time and that comforts them. They believe their lives will be better if they just listen and believe what Trump says and insist everyone else is a liar. I'm sure the people who worked for Trump felt the same way.

When did the GOP go so far over the cliff?
I think whoever is paying you to write this crap ought to demand a refund.

Since 1990, more than 60 journalists have been murdered in Russia.

Do Republicans call that a "good start"? Pretty sure they do.
That's a stupid thing to say. Thankfully, no one is stupid enough to believe it.

It astounds me every day.

The way the right wants to rid the US of that pesky constitution. The damn fools are very openly hostile to the rights and freedoms guaranteed us - especially if you're Black, Hispanic, Muslim, a woman, old, a child, baby, veteran, handicap, LGBT.

This hatred for free press started with the idiot tee potties. They want a state controlled press - as we now see with info war, Brietbart, fod.

They want to be told what to think and what to say, and it's always got to be blindly obedient to a jerk like drumpf.

I think we may have a fight ahead of us because trump believes he should be king for life, followed by his spawn. No more honest elections - that's why RWs are in favor of an end to privacy - per mantle rigged elections and an end to any other party than the far rabid right. Reading here, true Conservatives are always called RINOs.

The RW traitors agree with trump that the US should be a bedroom community to Russia.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
I hear some of them wear white after Labor Day, the cads.

Forum List

Back