Republicans don't want to cut the Defense budget

564143_251725291607585_923605928_n.jpg
The actual amount of all related military expenditures is over $1.5 trillion annually.

I thought you died choking on Swallow's dick.

Those dumb charts you clowns rely on is like a cat with a laser on the wall.

Typical idiot chart.

China is full of shit with their numbers since they are covering up what they actually spend on defense.

As for the US compared to the rest of the world, World War II woke the US up to the FACT that we have to be the big dog on the planet or else millions of people die and the future of the US is put in danger.

Now go fuck yourself.
No, fuck you, you fuckin' traitor!

Naw..it's basically on the money.

Republicans say the government doesn't create jobs.

Until you cut government money that creates jobs in their districts.

:lol:

God you are Dense, Spending money Buying things from US Defense Contractors is one of the few Ways Government spending actually does create Jobs in the Private sector.

Sure there are cuts we can make in Defense, my question is with Defense only being about 20% of our budget, Why is it Democrats are only willing to Consider Cuts to Defense and nothing else?

We could eliminate our Defense spending all together and we would still have a Deficit Issue. The Real Money, the Real problem, is in Entitlements. We will not make any Significant Progress with Defense cuts alone.

There would be three ways to eliminate the debt and deficits without cutting entitlements.

1. Cut defense spending to the level just slightly above the next highest power.
2. Return to Eisenhower tax rates.
3. Restore Glass-Steagall.
4. Fund the IRS adequately and give them a mandate to collect all taxes due to the US.

I thought you died choking on Swallow's dick.

Those dumb charts you clowns rely on is like a cat with a laser on the wall.

Typical idiot chart.

China is full of shit with their numbers since they are covering up what they actually spend on defense.

As for the US compared to the rest of the world, World War II woke the US up to the FACT that we have to be the big dog on the planet or else millions of people die and the future of the US is put in danger.

Now go fuck yourself.
No, fuck you, you fuckin' traitor!

You're choking because your swallowing dick, GoneBerzHomo?

Yeah..we all know that..but still..it's much to much information.

You fucking faggot.

I didn't see that coming:D, but anyways republicans are angry about the defense cut of 500 billion if I am correct but are find with cutting budget of middle class and poor, McCain went on CNN with another lady crying about it, we all know the real reason is to keep their defense contractors rich, what's your things should we cut the defense budget or not? Keep in my mind this is my first thread so correct me if something is wrong or if this thread already exists...
The budget of the middle class and poor?

Perhaps you should try that in English.

The Constitution does not provide for budgets for the middle class and the poor. It DOES provide for defending this country against those who would destroy us.

You want to try and make some sense so I can figure out what it is you are saying...

The actual amount of all related military expenditures is over $1.5 trillion annually.
Not surprising, your little chart is misleading and dishonest. But you probably knew that.

Here is an exercise for you. Gather together the combined armies of America's top 10 potential enemies. Add em all up.....Then factor in that each of those armies, and two or three of them, are close technologically. Close enough to make a difference.

Then get back to Me.

Naw..it's basically on the money.

Republicans say the government doesn't create jobs.

Until you cut government money that creates jobs in their districts.

God you are Dense, Spending money Buying things from US Defense Contractors is one of the few Ways Government spending actually does create Jobs in the Private sector.

Sure there are cuts we can make in Defense, my question is with Defense only being about 20% of our budget, Why is it Democrats are only willing to Consider Cuts to Defense and nothing else?

We could eliminate our Defense spending all together and we would still have a Deficit Issue. The Real Money, the Real problem, is in Entitlements. We will not make any Significant Progress with Defense cuts alone.

It's the same with state and local budgets. The only places liberals can ever think to make budget cuts there is cops, firefighters, and classroom teachers. And then they want to blame loss of essential government services on Republicans for demanding budget cuts in the first place, instead of on themselves for zealously protecting their entitlement fiefdoms at the expense of everything else.

I will never understand why people who are otherwise in love with government seem to actually hate the things that are the proper function of government.

Oh how I love Obama-bots attack "right-wingers" over military spending.... Because Obama and the Dems have done such a wonderful job cutting that spending when they had a supermajority and Obama in the White house... for 2 years.... Had to wait until they lost the house to even consider slowing the INCREASES on military spending that Dems/Obama are doing.

No it’s not ironic at all that under Dem control Military spending is at historic highs… lol.

Hell, if Bush didn't set a timeline on Iraq and their Government didn't kick Obama out when he traied to stay there we would still be in Iraq, haha.

What a fucking worthless hack thread.

Not surprising, your little chart is misleading and dishonest. But you probably knew that.

Here is an exercise for you. Gather together the combined armies of America's top 10 potential enemies. Add em all up.....Then factor in that each of those armies, and two or three of them, are close technologically. Close enough to make a difference.

Then get back to Me.
First off, it's not my chart. And second, I'm not doing anything. The defense budget is obscene and needs to be cut in half!

What a great plan, idiot!

The proposed $500B cuts will cost 1 million jobs, so I'm sure your plan for even more cuts would do wonders in this recession.

People like me on the inside get a great laugh seeing idiots like you on the internet. You don't know shit, boy.

Then get back to Me.
First off, it's not my chart. And second, I'm not doing anything. The defense budget is obscene and needs to be cut in half!

Then get back to Me.
Your're right, it wasn't. My bad and I apologize.

The domestic budget is obscene and needs to be cut by 90%, while the defense budget is the only thing keeping your ass free.

No use even trying to debate this.

You want cuts to the Defense.....4 dollars from entitlements for each dollar of defense.

Take it or leave it.

Quit projecting your gay dreams/feelings on us here.

You = Pavlov's dog

You=Dick smoking homosexual with no manners.

The first mention of faggotness in this thread comes from you..GoneBerzHomo.

But don't let that little fact stand in the way of your gayness.

Hey..I don't really have a problem with your cock smoking take it up the ass life style.

But it ain't my thing..

I mean..I don't tell you what I do with my girlfriends in each in every thread..do I?

You should keep your homosexual activity to your self, fag.

Paul is a libertarian, his stances on wanting to slash military spending as well as all the handouts to the rich are the main reasons why the GOP machine can't stand him.

Actually it's more Fundamental. Most Republicans believe the Best Defense is a Strong Offense, they believe we have gone down the Isolationist, just mind our own Business road before, and it led to Major Conflicts. They believe the only reason we have not had another Major world war is because the US and her allies have been more Proactive and less Reactive since WWII.

Libertarians are very Naive on this issue, they believe in an Idealist view that if we just mind our own Business everything will be ok. They are completely ignorant of the Inter connect, Interdependent global Economy we live in today.

No it's not that way, what major conflicts do you still expect to happen? The world doesn't want to go back to anther World War, also being aggresive is not the answer Iraq was a miserable failure by Cheney and Bush and resulted in Iraq having a Shia goverment allied with Iran wtf

What planet are you on? When has the world in general EVER "wanted to go to a world war"? War is pretty much always a case of one country feeling belligerent, and dragging other people into fighting whether they want to or not.

Then get back to Me.
Your're right, it wasn't. My bad and I apologize.

The domestic budget is obscene and needs to be cut by 90%, while the defense budget is the only thing keeping your ass free.

No use even trying to debate this.

You want cuts to the Defense.....4 dollars from entitlements for each dollar of defense.

Take it or leave it.

I do find it odd that Obama-bots want to make military spending the issue when even if you saved 250billion through cuts you would still have well over a Trillion dollars needed to balance the budget...

I fully agree we should cut military spending and end out useless "wars." But I'm not naive to believe that 250 billion means chit when people are not willing to look at the welfare spending that eclipses military spending by near double.

Again to mention my point from before seeing as most Obama – bots will ignore it. Obama grew military spending when he had a super majority, not cut it… That means if you voted Obama or Dem you support blooded military spending.

Forum List

Back