Republicans don't want to cut the Defense budget

Thats because Obama had to deal with the late 2008 economic depression left by bush's 5.1 trillion spending

You lost me again... So a depression was caused by spending, yet you support Obama who spends more....... You're currently stumbling over your own hypocrisy.

I wonder if Mitt wins if you will credit him the same leniency as you do Obama.

Obama had to spend big and his plan extends to 2016 where He will bring spending down 22 percent, so yes he did spend and unemployment isn't getting that much better but don't expect a two year recovery lets see what republicans will do, oh wait Americans don't want republicans in office that must tell you something

I see, you're the typical Obama-bot... Let’s call a truce, you go on your way riding that Obama-cock where "in the future" things pan out, someday... even when that date is pushed back multiple times and every benchmark fails to live up to even the worst case predictions. Where Obama can manage to fall short or do the polar opposite of near every meaningful “promise” he made you. You go your way, and me on my way where today actually counts and the future is unknown.

Ok?

oh, and one last thing.

No more of this 'humanitarian war' shit.

We go to war, anyone gets in the way gets ghosted.

Our enemies should learn that it will not protect them to hide behind their sisters skirts. We see you, we kill you and anyone around you.

No fucking mercy. Destroy the country and then go home.

Are you fucking dumb what did Iraq had to do with anything?

Last edited:
oh, and one last thing.

Our enemies should learn that it will not protect them to hide behind their sisters skirts. We see you, we kill you and anyone around you.

Darwind was talking to me, I assume.

Did you forget the 2010 mid-term elections?

Yeah whatever because the healthcare plan , this thread is on defense budget so answer why u don't wanna cut it?

Your riiight.... 2010 didn't happen! Thanks for mentioning no one wanting Republicans in office, it was on point and clearly on topic!

That's what happens when we have idiots like you who probably still believe Iraq had wmds and saddam was personally involved in 9/11

oh, and one last thing.

go back and read..

When you see I did not mention any specific country, you will find out who is fucking dumb.

And I was addressing someone else.

Yeah whatever because the healthcare plan , this thread is on defense budget so answer why u don't wanna cut it?

Your riiight.... 2010 didn't happen! Thanks for mentioning no one wanting Republicans in office, it was on point and clearly on topic!

That's what happens when we have idiots like you who probably still believe Iraq had wmds and saddam was personally involved in 9/11
Wow, welcome to My ignore list.

Republican's have never said that Iraq had anything to do with 9/11/01. Only that they were part of the terrorist problem around the world.

But after 11 years, you don't understand that, then you need to go get someone to change your diapers, cause you are to fucking stupid to be without a keeper.

Good bye, and I hope the therapy isn't too painful.

oh, and one last thing.

go back and read..

When you see I did not mention any specific country, you will find out who is fucking dumb.

I apologize but I dont have time to go back what specific country or countries were you talking about

Yeeeah, I didn't vote for Bush or support Iraq/Afghanistan as clearly can be seen with me calling the wars unconstitutional and a huge waste of spending... Glad you followed the thread and all.

Sooo sad I didn't turn out to be an idiot Bush-bot like you had so hoped for, now your hypocrisy just looks stupid when you see I’m not in that boat next to you.

Yeeeah, I didn't vote for Bush or support Iraq/Afghanistan as clearly can be seen with me calling the wars unconstitutional and a huge waste of spending... Glad you followed the thread and all.

Sooo sad I didn't turn out to be an idiot Bush-bot like you had so hoped for, now your hypocrisy just looks stupid when you see I’m not in that boat next to you.
Its guys like that that prevent the rest of us from having reasonable disagreements.

I thought we were having a pretty decent conversation until that moment. Now I'm just irritated and I think I'll go do some research.

Have a good morning.

Wow, welcome to My ignore list.

Republican's have never said that Iraq had anything to do with 9/11/01. Only that they were part of the terrorist problem around the world.

But after 11 years, you don't understand that, then you need to go get someone to change your diapers, cause you are to fucking stupid to be without a keeper.

Good bye, and I hope the therapy isn't too painful.

A lot did and unfortunately 70 percent of Americans, and to this day bush doesn't deny saddam had or could of had wmds

Is it just me or is there an influx us politically inferior stupid people to these boards as of late. How do people who know so little, who can’t even follow basic conversation feel so superior to everyone? I mean what kind of debate can be had with someone who bases their attacks not off who you are but by a ballistics of talking point attacks hoping that one or more sticks.

Its guys like that that prevent the rest of us from having reasonable disagreements.

I thought we were having a pretty decent conversation until that moment. Now I'm just irritated and I think I'll go do some research.

Have a good morning.

Yup, take care DW.

Is it just me or is there an influx us politically inferior stupid people to these boards as of late. How do people who know so little, who can’t even follow basic conversation feel so superior to everyone? I mean what kind of debate can be had with someone who bases their attacks not off who you are but by a ballistics of talking point attacks hoping that one or more sticks.

I just came back from some business and this thread got responses more than I thought so I was responding back quickly , but I think we should cut the defense budget that's what this thread was about and it was my first thread.

...but are find with cutting budget of middle class and poor...

I know the federal government has the constitutional responsibility to fund the military, but I did not know there was a budget for the middle class and poor. Which enumerated power is that?

Taxes under republican plan I meant

Liberals don't seem to be able to grasp certain things. For the 1000th time, letting a tax cut (which is an actual cut) expire as scheduled is not a cut anymore than not increasing funding to a particular program is (Yes they call that a cut too).

Last edited:
I know the federal government has the constitutional responsibility to fund the military, but I did not know there was a budget for the middle class and poor. Which enumerated power is that?

Taxes under republican plan I meant

Liberals don't seem to be able to grasp certain things. For the 1000th time, letting a tax cut (which is an actual cut) expire asscheduled is not a cut anymore than not increasing funding to a particular program is (Yes they call that a cut too).

We don't want tax cuts for the rich

go back and read..

I apologize but I dont have time to go back what specific country or countries were you talking about

If you don't have time to understand the posts you're responding to, don't respond.

go back and read..

If you don't have time to understand the posts you're responding to, don't respond.

It's a bit hard when all these republicans are teaming up on me haha

Forum List

Back