Republicans don't want to cut the Defense budget

The republicans and neo cons avoided this thread but jump onto any Obama bashing thread....

The republicans and neo cons avoided this thread but jump onto any Obama bashing thread....

Every time. They are obdeient sheep brainwashed by their propaganda masters.
Their brains are so warped it's in the range of mental retardaion.

I can't say it's a bad strategy of those on the radical right to program their stormtroopers. By appealing to the most ignorant among us, they don't think for themselves, do as they are told, and always believe what their propaganda masters tell them.

Every time. They are obdeient sheep brainwashed by their propaganda masters.
Their brains are so warped it's in the range of mental retardaion.

I can't say it's a bad strategy of those on the radical right to program their stormtroopers. By appealing to the most ignorant among us, they don't think for themselves, do as they are told, and always believe what their propaganda masters tell them.

Right on maybe they will show up tomorrow, simple question to them is should we cut the defense budget? Most likely they wil answer no like the actual republican officials who will screw this up again, but also why republicans we need answers not propaganda America cannot afford any more propaganda

Taxes under republican plan I meant

America already has the MOST PROGRESSIVE tax system in the western world...and we have nearly half the country not paying any federal income tax. Just how much more lopsided do you suppose it should be?

What about the 1 percent how is their federal income tax going? The middle class under republicans would get screwed

They pay a larger proportion of overall tax revenue than any other country in the Western world, including your much beloved Scandinavian countries.

No it's not that way, what major conflicts do you still expect to happen? The world doesn't want to go back to anther World War, also being aggresive is not the answer Iraq was a miserable failure by Cheney and Bush and resulted in Iraq having a Shia goverment allied with Iran wtf

Because we made a mistake in Iraq you think it means we should close all our bases and just bring everyone home? Sorry, But the mere presence of those basis have helped keep the peace and Stability around the world.

I haven't said we should close all bases around the world, but honestly the middle eastern bases need to go, they are there to prepare attacks on other middle eastern countries and light up fire there, we don't need that to happen, and all the children killed in Iraq war plus the after affects of the siege, Keeping out of the middle east needs to happen

We have to help protect our allies.

America already has the MOST PROGRESSIVE tax system in the western world...and we have nearly half the country not paying any federal income tax. Just how much more lopsided do you suppose it should be?

What about the 1 percent how is their federal income tax going? The middle class under republicans would get screwed

They pay a larger proportion of overall tax revenue than any other country in the Western world, including your much beloved Scandinavian countries.

And how about middle class in America how much do they pay compared to other countries?

And how about middle class in America how much do they pay compared to other countries?

As a percent of revenues, less. Basically, we have the top 20% in America paying nearly all the federal income tax, whatever the rates and loopholes may be.

Because we made a mistake in Iraq you think it means we should close all our bases and just bring everyone home? Sorry, But the mere presence of those basis have helped keep the peace and Stability around the world.

I haven't said we should close all bases around the world, but honestly the middle eastern bases need to go, they are there to prepare attacks on other middle eastern countries and light up fire there, we don't need that to happen, and all the children killed in Iraq war plus the after affects of the siege, Keeping out of the middle east needs to happen

We have to help protect our allies.

Ya that's exactly what America is doing protecting allies, actually it's causing instability everywhere look at Yemen America bombs south Yemen now full blown violennce, america doesn't give a shit about middle eastern countries besides Israel

As a percent of revenues, less. Basically, we have the top 20% in America paying nearly all the federal income tax, whatever the rates and loopholes may be.

Source?...but anyway the rich pay a lot, but with republicans it well make it worse for middle class lots of people agree based in Ryan's plan

Source?...but anyway the rich pay a lot, but with republicans it well make it worse for middle class lots of people agree based in Ryan's plan

Hey, I support eliminating the income tax, which we would not need if the government lived within its means and within the confines of the Constitution. Now THAT would be good for the people, who I refuse to place into classes.

This why removing bases from middle east will help a lot, let the middle east handle it's affairs but based off oil America has to get involved, but leave political affairs alone. It's all about interests, when gaddafi was killing Libyans Obama condemned and international world sent NATO but what about when Saudi Arabia killed Bahrain protestors? Nothing said and Syria is left alone. Someone explain why Syria was left like that?

Hey, I support eliminating the income tax, which we would not need if the government lived within its means and within the confines of the Constitution. Now THAT would be good for the people, who I refuse to place into classes.

Idk...it won't create as many jobs as people say...maybe lower them

Idk...it won't create as many jobs as people say...maybe lower them

??? Not very clear. No income tax could translate to less jobs? You don't think people might send more? Send demand up?

Or are you talking about the Ryan Plan?

Either one would be rather off topic. We were talking about the extremely progressive nature of our income tax rates and how 'unflat' it is. I would add, full of loopholes. If we must tax a man's labor, I say make it flat tax with no deductions. Widen the base, make it clear, get rid of the IRS. You can do your taxes on a sticky note.

Dumbfuck, the DoD budget already took $500B in cuts and now Obamination wants another $500B while leaving the welfare programs untouched.

Last time I checked, the DoD budget is a federal requirement whereas welfare programs, green energy scams, etc aren't mentioned in the US Constitution.

I didn't see that coming:D, but anyways republicans are angry about the defense cut of 500 billion if I am correct but are find with cutting budget of middle class and poor, McCain went on CNN with another lady crying about it, we all know the real reason is to keep their defense contractors rich, what's your things should we cut the defense budget or not? Keep in my mind this is my first thread so correct me if something is wrong or if this thread already exists...

No it's not that way, what major conflicts do you still expect to happen? The world doesn't want to go back to anther World War, also being aggresive is not the answer Iraq was a miserable failure by Cheney and Bush and resulted in Iraq having a Shia goverment allied with Iran wtf

Could not disagree more, those Mid East Bases are there to Prevent Regional War, and of course Secure the Worlds Oil Supply, Not just our own.

If any Basis need to go it's in Europe, Our Allies there do not need US basis anymore as a Stabilizing Factor. Where I don't think we should be pulling back is the Middle East and the Pac Rim, We should stand our Ground in Both Places.

Last edited:
So you don't have a clue why Syria is different than Libya, but of course YOU know we can just pull out of middle east bases based on your vast knowledge reading coloring books. :eusa_whistle:

This why removing bases from middle east will help a lot, let the middle east handle it's affairs but based off oil America has to get involved, but leave political affairs alone. It's all about interests, when gaddafi was killing Libyans Obama condemned and international world sent NATO but what about when Saudi Arabia killed Bahrain protestors? Nothing said and Syria is left alone. Someone explain why Syria was left like that?

564143_251725291607585_923605928_n.jpg

Typical idiot chart.

China is full of shit with their numbers since they are covering up what they actually spend on defense.

As for the US compared to the rest of the world, World War II woke the US up to the FACT that we have to be the big dog on the planet or else millions of people die and the future of the US is put in danger.

Now go fuck yourself.

I haven't said we should close all bases around the world...
I'll say it! We need to either close the base or tell the host country if they want the base to remain, then we'll send them a bill for the operating costs. Any country that wants a US base on their soil, will just have to pay for it to be there. And I mean "all" operating costs (including soldier paychecks).

We have over 800 bases around the world and that is just ridiculous.

How does our military protect this country, when they're
not physically in the country they're defending?

Typical idiot chart.

China is full of shit with their numbers since they are covering up what they actually spend on defense.

As for the US compared to the rest of the world, World War II woke the US up to the FACT that we have to be the big dog on the planet or else millions of people die and the future of the US is put in danger.

Now go fuck yourself.
No, fuck you, you fuckin' traitor!

Forum List

Back