Republicans deserve what they get

Yesterday a Wisconsin Supreme court open seat just went to a woman Democrat for the first time in 22 years, She won dozens of rural counties in Missouri.
Yeah...that sounds about right. Democrats in Wisconsin winning due to illegal votes from Missouri. As usual, you can’t get the facts (or your story) straight.

E86CCE71-5CFD-45C1-B6AE-BA87DD52DEA6.jpeg

The Republican party is shattered into pieces. You have the tea party, the Christian right, the Alt right, and the moderates all fighting with each other. They will not agree on anything--and that's why nothing gets done.
What you call “shattered into pieces”, reasonable, rational people call “independent thinkers engaged in healthy discussion of ideas and debate”. It’s a concept that you mindless, surrender to authority, radical progressive minions can’t grasp.

By electing Donald Trump you have awoken a sleeping giant & it's pissed.
Yawn. You use that idiotic phrase at least a dozen times per day in your posts. As some point Oreo, you really need to grow up. I know your young, but you can’t wish your way to your view of communist utopia.

You Dumbocrats are no “giants” and you haven’t been “asleep”. You’ve been trying to destroy the U.S. Constitution and bring down the United States for decades. You’re only “pissed” because you didn’t get your way.

No, they didn't overturn it because of the RINO's we have in the Senate. Without them, it would have been gone.

No, it wouldn't be. You see, as much as they bitch about it, Republicans- All of them - are in the pocket of Corporate America. And Corporate America loves, loves, loves the ACA. What they live in terror of is Single Payer.

This is the evil behind social programs. Once you lure people into them, it's almost impossible to get them off. The Democrats are quite aware of my Raccoon theory although they may refer to it as something else, but the bottom line is few politicians will be willing to take that hambone away from Americans once somebody gave it to them. It's also why we need to make sure that we have no more new ones in the future.

I think you are a little confused, but then again, you are confused poor, so that's understandable.

Social programs exist so the Poor don't overturn the government. You missed the 1960's when poor people were rioting in the street. So the better example would be, you give the Raccoon a ham because otherwise he's going to break into your house, kill your family and take all your shit.

No you brought that up before and I proved it a lie. Nowhere on the internet (except for perhaps hack sites) ever supported your claim.

Here it is, the Mormon Newspaper, quoting Huckabee as talking smack about Mormons.

Huckabee asks if Mormons believe Jesus, Satan are brothers

WASHINGTON — Republican presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee, an ordained Southern Baptist minister, asks in an upcoming article, "Don't Mormons believe that Jesus and the devil are brothers?"

The article, to be published in Sunday's New York Times Magazine, says Huckabee asked the question after saying he believes Mormonism is a religion but doesn't know much about it. His rival Mitt Romney, the former Massachusetts governor, is a member of the Mormon church, which is known officially as The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

NOw, as I've said, by 2012, you had a negro in the white house, and Romney could have been sacrificing virgins to C'Thulhu. That's because the Southern Evangelicals are inherently racist.

Except the voters. Most people don't base their political decisions on a politicians religious associations. Romney lost voters because he was (and always will be) a RINO. No other reason.

Um, yeah, they really did. Or do you think it's a coincidence that Romney pissed away millions in Iowa and couldn't get the bible thumpers to support him there in either 2008 or 2012? (The GOP establishment had to cheat to make it look like he won there in 2012 before sheepishly admitting that Santorum got more votes.)

The only way that's possible is if you are on Commie Care and make so little you get a huge subsidy. Trust me, I've searched high and low, and the only people offering affordable insurance are scam companies.

I'm sure you didn't search at all. I make pretty good money and didn't even have to go to an ACA plan.

You are starting to sound like Joe. It's like you on the left are brainwashed by the same people....... Hmmm.

But I'll tell you what I told Joe, and that is until Commie Care came along, I was insured my entire life with preexisting conditions. There was no options for employers before Commie Care. You either provided coverage or get no employees.

And since I've been applying at different companies, they all tell me they too did what my employer did.

I've never applied at a company that didn't offer health insurance. So, no, your story has no credibility.

Pretty much, with 4% unemployment, an employer can't get away with NOT offering insurance.

You are starting to sound like Joe. It's like you on the left are brainwashed by the same people....... Hmmm.

But I'll tell you what I told Joe, and that is until Commie Care came along, I was insured my entire life with preexisting conditions. There was no options for employers before Commie Care. You either provided coverage or get no employees.

And since I've been applying at different companies, they all tell me they too did what my employer did.

I've never applied at a company that didn't offer health insurance. So, no, your story has no credibility.

Pretty much, with 4% unemployment, an employer can't get away with NOT offering insurance.

Well they are thanks to that big eared commie.

The left loves to declare that President Trump has done “nothing” when in fact he has done everything he is constitutionally responsibile for (and very successfully I might add). It has been the Republican Congress that has done nothing.

They talked such a big game in 2010. They promised they would repeal Obamacare (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would pass a budget (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would restore fiscal sanity (they’ve done no such thing). They promised the world and they delivered absolutely nothing.
“Just a few years ago, Speaker Ryan was viewed as the individual in our party, in our country, who was focused on fiscal responsibility, and then you saw what happened last week,” Jordan said, referring to the budget.

“So all I’m saying is we need legislation in every policy area that is consistent with that we told them we were going to do and what they elected us to do,” he continued. “That did not happen last week, but I certainly hope it happens on immigration.”
Outside of tax reform, there isn’t one single thing that the Republicans have achieved. They haven’t repealed anything and they haven’t passed anything. They absolutely deserve to have their asses handed to them in the 2018 midterm election. What a wasted opportunity to make a positive difference for this country.

Is it too much to ask for politicians to deliver in what they promised to do? This is a prime example of why we needed the Tea Party so desperately. It is time that we bury the Republican Party for good. True conservatives, libertarians, the Tea Party, etc. need to join the Constitution Party.

Freedom Caucus issues a stern warning to Paul Ryan on immigration – here’s what they said

The Republican party is shattered into pieces. You have the tea party, the Christian right, the Alt right, and the moderates all fighting with each other. They will not agree on anything--and that's why nothing gets done. They can't lead that way.

Mitch McConnell stated today there is a storm coming this November, but he can't tell if it's a cat 3, cat 4 or cat 5. But he know's that it's going to wipe out House Republicans. I think it's a cat 5.

Tsunami-Beach-1.jpg

A huge blue Tsunami is coming and it's going to wipe out Republican seats all across this country.

Yesterday a Wisconsin Supreme court open seat just went to a woman Democrat for the first time in 22 years, She won dozens of rural counties in Missouri. They lost the 10th district seat a few months ago to a Democrat that Republicans had held for the last 17 years. Scott Walker is freaking out over these loss's, tweeting out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan won't even say if he's going to run for reelection this coming November. Doug Jones wins in Alabama. The 18th district in Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district, that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, just turned blue. Connor Lamb won. A democrat hadn't won this seat in decades. New Jersey, Virginia have new Democrat governors. 15 Seats were up in the Virginia state house Democrats won all of them, women winning 11 of those seats. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS. Ted Cruz is up for reelection facing a 40% Hispanic voting population. Trump's motorcade was booed in Atlanta, Georgia 2 months ago. These Presidential books--"Russian Roulette" & "Fire & Fury" are in the top 10 best sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. 39 House Republicans have already announced their early retirements, and will not seek reelection this coming November.
Scott Walker on Twitter
After Supreme Court loss, Scott Walker turns to fundraising with 'anger of the Left' warnings
Conor Lamb Wins Pennsylvania House Seat, Giving Democrats a Map for Trump Country
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018

I disagree with the Opt. This is about Donald Trump.
2nd annual women's march January 20, 2018

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

For pictures of the 1st woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated, go to this link on this board. Scroll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.
Trump-protest-1024x709.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
pictures of trump street protests - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Image Search Results

And of course the March for our lives protest on March 20, 2018

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

In this nation's history we have never seen massive protests like this. It's clear there aren't too many "safe" Republican seats out there.

All these pictures prove is that your homies are nothing more than a bunch of snowflakes.

The left loves to declare that President Trump has done “nothing” when in fact he has done everything he is constitutionally responsibile for (and very successfully I might add). It has been the Republican Congress that has done nothing.

They talked such a big game in 2010. They promised they would repeal Obamacare (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would pass a budget (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would restore fiscal sanity (they’ve done no such thing). They promised the world and they delivered absolutely nothing.
“Just a few years ago, Speaker Ryan was viewed as the individual in our party, in our country, who was focused on fiscal responsibility, and then you saw what happened last week,” Jordan said, referring to the budget.

“So all I’m saying is we need legislation in every policy area that is consistent with that we told them we were going to do and what they elected us to do,” he continued. “That did not happen last week, but I certainly hope it happens on immigration.”
Outside of tax reform, there isn’t one single thing that the Republicans have achieved. They haven’t repealed anything and they haven’t passed anything. They absolutely deserve to have their asses handed to them in the 2018 midterm election. What a wasted opportunity to make a positive difference for this country.

Is it too much to ask for politicians to deliver in what they promised to do? This is a prime example of why we needed the Tea Party so desperately. It is time that we bury the Republican Party for good. True conservatives, libertarians, the Tea Party, etc. need to join the Constitution Party.

Freedom Caucus issues a stern warning to Paul Ryan on immigration – here’s what they said

The Republican party is shattered into pieces. You have the tea party, the Christian right, the Alt right, and the moderates all fighting with each other. They will not agree on anything--and that's why nothing gets done. They can't lead that way.

Mitch McConnell stated today there is a storm coming this November, but he can't tell if it's a cat 3, cat 4 or cat 5. But he know's that it's going to wipe out House Republicans. I think it's a cat 5.

Tsunami-Beach-1.jpg

A huge blue Tsunami is coming and it's going to wipe out Republican seats all across this country.

Yesterday a Wisconsin Supreme court open seat just went to a woman Democrat for the first time in 22 years, She won dozens of rural counties in Missouri. They lost the 10th district seat a few months ago to a Democrat that Republicans had held for the last 17 years. Scott Walker is freaking out over these loss's, tweeting out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan won't even say if he's going to run for reelection this coming November. Doug Jones wins in Alabama. The 18th district in Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district, that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, just turned blue. Connor Lamb won. A democrat hadn't won this seat in decades. New Jersey, Virginia have new Democrat governors. 15 Seats were up in the Virginia state house Democrats won all of them, women winning 11 of those seats. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS. Ted Cruz is up for reelection facing a 40% Hispanic voting population. Trump's motorcade was booed in Atlanta, Georgia 2 months ago. These Presidential books--"Russian Roulette" & "Fire & Fury" are in the top 10 best sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. 39 House Republicans have already announced their early retirements, and will not seek reelection this coming November.
Scott Walker on Twitter
After Supreme Court loss, Scott Walker turns to fundraising with 'anger of the Left' warnings
Conor Lamb Wins Pennsylvania House Seat, Giving Democrats a Map for Trump Country
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018

I disagree with the Opt. This is about Donald Trump.
2nd annual women's march January 20, 2018

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

For pictures of the 1st woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated, go to this link on this board. Scroll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.
Trump-protest-1024x709.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
pictures of trump street protests - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Image Search Results

And of course the March for our lives protest on March 20, 2018

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

In this nation's history we have never seen massive protests like this. It's clear there aren't too many "safe" Republican seats out there.

All these pictures prove is that your homies are nothing more than a bunch of snowflakes.

Do you think they're FAKE pictures:auiqs.jpg: Do you think that all these special elections that DEMOCRATS have been winning in post # 640 on this thread is FAKE NEWS?

Republicans are going to get massacred this coming November. You know it, and I know it.

Now your concern is: If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what these two will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they are seated as majority leaders on January 19, 2019. Guaranteed there will be no more behind closed door hearings and testimony. It will be on C-span 24/7. By electing Trump you have effectively KILLED the Republican party. And I don't feel a dam bit sorry for you. You were warned a 1000 times over about Trump, and you ignored every single warning.

Chuck-Schumer-Nancy-Pelosi-1.jpg

A great book for you Trump morons to read right now is this. Number 6 best seller on Amazon today. This will prepare you for the open hearings that Nancy Pelosi will start on January 20, 2019.

9781478993032.jpg

Last edited:
Do you think they're FAKE pictures:auiqs.jpg: Do you think that all these special elections that DEMOCRATS have been winning in post # 640 on this thread is FAKE NEWS?

Republicans are going to get massacred this coming November. You know it, and I know it.

Only if the people are upset with a great economy, jobs coming back, more money in their paycheck, more tax breaks filling their 2018 return, too low of unemployment, and want corruption back in our government like the FBI scandal, the IRS scandal, and illegals crossing our border left and right.

Now your concern is: If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what these two will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they are seated as majority leaders on January 19, 2019. Guaranteed there will be no more behind closed door hearings and testimony. It will be on C-span 24/7. By electing Trump you have effectively KILLED the Republican party. And I don't feel a dam bit sorry for you. You were warned a 1000 times over about Trump, and you ignored every single warning.

Oh please. They've been investigation Trump and gang for over a year now. Nothing more than process crimes not related to what they were investigating in the first place.

If Democrats want to play games with phony impeachments and fake charges against Trump, they will pay heavily next time they get a President in the White House. Two can play the same game.

Well they are. Would you like me to give you email addresses I've contacted off of CraigsList? Larger companies do still offer insurance, but small businesses no longer offer it. DumBama F'd up the entire country.

I'm sure there's a whole lot of things they don't want to do... but here's the thing. They didn't overturn the ACA, did they? Amazingly, they are kind of okay with their own plan being in charge, as long as no one proposed single payer as an alternative.

No, they didn't overturn it because of the RINO's we have in the Senate. Without them, it would have been gone.

This is what I call my raccoon theory. You see a raccoon digging in your garbage can, so you go inside the house and fetch that ham bone you were going to throw out anyway and give it to the raccoon. The animal eats in delight. Now give it about 15 seconds and try to take that hambone back from the raccoon and see what happens.

This is the evil behind social programs. Once you lure people into them, it's almost impossible to get them off. The Democrats are quite aware of my Raccoon theory although they may refer to it as something else, but the bottom line is few politicians will be willing to take that hambone away from Americans once somebody gave it to them. It's also why we need to make sure that we have no more new ones in the future.

Government dependency is servitude just like the pictures you posted.

Did you miss the part where Mike Huckabee commented that Mormons believe Jesus and Satan are brothers in 2008?

No you brought that up before and I proved it a lie. Nowhere on the internet (except for perhaps hack sites) ever supported your claim.

Here's what happened in 2008. The Evangelicals wouldn't vote for Romney because he was a Mormon. The Wall Street types wouldn't vote for Huckabee because he was a religious nut. (So was Romney, but he was their kind of religious nut.)

So we ended up with McCain, who no one really wanted, but no one really objected to.

Except the voters. Most people don't base their political decisions on a politicians religious associations. Romney lost voters because he was (and always will be) a RINO. No other reason.

My costs went down, I was able to keep my doctor, and really, it had no effect on my life at all.

The only way that's possible is if you are on Commie Care and make so little you get a huge subsidy. Trust me, I've searched high and low, and the only people offering affordable insurance are scam companies.

the gop senators voted to not end the Medicaid expansion because it covered people who were not covered before.

There's no way of knowing about your individual coverage, but whatever preexisting you were covered for before may well have become a cost casualty to Obamacare mandating additional categories of coverage - like mental health and substance abuse.

No, it wouldn't be. You see, as much as they bitch about it, Republicans- All of them - are in the pocket of Corporate America. And Corporate America loves, loves, loves the ACA. What they live in terror of is Single Payer.

Well if corporate America loves Commie Care, are you saying that DumBama was nefariously in bed with corporate America?

I think you are a little confused, but then again, you are confused poor, so that's understandable.

Social programs exist so the Poor don't overturn the government. You missed the 1960's when poor people were rioting in the street. So the better example would be, you give the Raccoon a ham because otherwise he's going to break into your house, kill your family and take all your shit.

Oh bull. HTF could "the poor" possibly overturn the government? If they are so poor, how would they attack our government, with rocks?

Social programs creates dependency. Democrats promote government dependency. Starting to see the picture now?

The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters. It's the Democrats goal to create as many new dependents as possible. After all, if nobody was a victim or depended on the government, the only time you would hear about the Democrat party is in history books.

Why do you think the Democrats are so hell bent on disarming our citizens? They need to create more dependents. If only the cops and criminals have guns, they have the upper hand against law abiding citizens. Then you need more and bigger government to protect all these disarmed people.

Really.........look for the man behind the curtain and quit letting them piss on your head and tell you it's raining.

WASHINGTON — Republican presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee, an ordained Southern Baptist minister, asks in an upcoming article, "Don't Mormons believe that Jesus and the devil are brothers?"

You said he made an assertion--not a question. Don't you know the difference?

I'm sure you didn't search at all. I make pretty good money and didn't even have to go to an ACA plan.

Sure you don't. You are FOS one way or the other. And I go further to say if you can get a plan 60% cheaper than what Commie Care offers, then why do we have Commie Care in the first place?

I'm sure there's a whole lot of things they don't want to do... but here's the thing. They didn't overturn the ACA, did they? Amazingly, they are kind of okay with their own plan being in charge, as long as no one proposed single payer as an alternative.

This is what I call my raccoon theory. You see a raccoon digging in your garbage can, so you go inside the house and fetch that ham bone you were going to throw out anyway and give it to the raccoon. The animal eats in delight. Now give it about 15 seconds and try to take that hambone back from the raccoon and see what happens.

Did you miss the part where Mike Huckabee commented that Mormons believe Jesus and Satan are brothers in 2008?

Here's what happened in 2008. The Evangelicals wouldn't vote for Romney because he was a Mormon. The Wall Street types wouldn't vote for Huckabee because he was a religious nut. (So was Romney, but he was their kind of religious nut.)

So we ended up with McCain, who no one really wanted, but no one really objected to.

My costs went down, I was able to keep my doctor, and really, it had no effect on my life at all.

the gop senators voted to not end the Medicaid expansion because it covered people who were not covered before.

There's no way of knowing about your individual coverage, but whatever preexisting you were covered for before may well have become a cost casualty to Obamacare mandating additional categories of coverage - like mental health and substance abuse.

Right. Or birth control.

My employer sponsored coverage did just fine with my preexisting conditions. They covered my doctors visits and tests. If Commie Care covers substance abuse, why do we have record amount of overdose deaths?

Right. Or birth control.

My employer sponsored coverage did just fine with my preexisting conditions. They covered my doctors visits and tests. If Commie Care covers substance abuse, why do we have record amount of overdose deaths?
Sorry you lost coverage, but that doesn't excuse your misstating why gop senators didn't vote to repeal obamacare, and using the term commie doesn't make you look cute or intelligent.

Right. Or birth control.

Sorry you lost coverage, but that doesn't excuse your misstating why gop senators didn't vote to repeal obamacare, and using the term commie doesn't make you look cute or intelligent.

It's not intended to. It's a term I came up with when government (for the first time in history) forced people to buy something they may not want, need or can afford. My apologies to the commies; even they didn't do that..

Well they are. Would you like me to give you email addresses I've contacted off of CraigsList?

Well, here's your first problem right there. You are applying for jobs on Craig's List.

Only idiots apply through jobs on Craigslist. Any company that doesn't want to pay a website like Indeed or ZipRecruiter for a real ad for quality candidates, of course, they aren't going to pay health insurance. The brakes on their trucks probably don't work, either.

Free Advice from a professional Resume writer.

Larger companies do still offer insurance, but small businesses no longer offer it. DumBama F'd up the entire country.

Guy, even smaller companies - the ones not run by bottom feeders who advertise on "DeadHookersList" - offer real health insurance. Man, this explains a lot, you've been going about this all wrong. Good thing nobody asked you for a Happy Ending on an interview, that would have been awkward.

Well if corporate America loves Commie Care, are you saying that DumBama was nefariously in bed with corporate America?

I'm saying they all are. What, are you new?

We live in a plutocracy, bud.

Oh bull. HTF could "the poor" possibly overturn the government? If they are so poor, how would they attack our government, with rocks?

Okay, gonna give you a little history lesson, here, bud. What do the following places have in common.

France 1787
Russia- 1917
China - 1949
Cuba - 1959
Iran - 1978

Why do you think the Democrats are so hell bent on disarming our citizens? They need to create more dependents. If only the cops and criminals have guns, they have the upper hand against law abiding citizens. Then you need more and bigger government to protect all these disarmed people.

Because they don't want to share their streets with crazy people with guns. Most of us don't.

You said he made an assertion--not a question. Don't you know the difference?

Nobody "asks' a question like that if they don't know the answer.

Spoiler alert, that is one of the MANY crazy things Mormons believe. That and God lives on a planet called Kolob and he fucked the Virgin Mary directly.

Sure you don't. You are FOS one way or the other. And I go further to say if you can get a plan 60% cheaper than what Commie Care offers, then why do we have Commie Care in the first place?

Well, I don't know, did you get a ACA Facilitator on Craig's List? That was probably your first mistake.

Forum List

Back