Republicans deserve what they get

Ah. This is your delusion where when a Republican is in office it's their fault and when a Democrat is in office it's their predecessors fault. Got it

Well, almost a good point.

When I was growing up, my parents used to say Republicans brought us recessions and Democrats brought us wars, which from their perspective of 1910 - 1975 was probably about correct.

Now Republicans bring us WARS AND RECESSIONS.

Admitting your issue is the place to start. So next step. Do you realize your racism is wrong?

Do you? Your are still blaming Obama for Bush's fuck up.

View attachment 185981

You need to get over that Obama's dick was black. Voting for Trump was a bad plan, racist. All you did was screw your self in your hatred of, as you call them, darkies and porch monkeys.

So let me ask you this. If you're smarter than blacks like you think you are, then why do you think government needs to hold them back? Why don't you prove you're better than them like you think you are by proving you're better on a level playing field?

Of course the answer is you know you're not ...

We don't march in lockstep to the instructions of the MSM--you do. That's why when there's a school shooting, the puppet masters instruct you to hate an organization that had nothing to do with it. They say--you do. No thought involved.

Well, not at all. You see, the thing was, Heritage proposed their plan, Romney implemented it, and then Obama copied it and you guys all said, "OH MY GOD THE BLACK GUY DID IT" and decided you hated it.

You need to get over that Obama's dick was black.

Wow now you are focused on Obama's dick... hmmmm..

Oh, well.

So let me ask you this. If you're smarter than blacks like you think you are, then why do you think government needs to hold them back?

The government doesn't hold them back. What holds them back is 400 years of institutionalized racism.

We don't march in lockstep to the instructions of the MSM--you do. That's why when there's a school shooting, the puppet masters instruct you to hate an organization that had nothing to do with it. They say--you do. No thought involved.

Well, not at all. You see, the thing was, Heritage proposed their plan, Romney implemented it, and then Obama copied it and you guys all said, "OH MY GOD THE BLACK GUY DID IT" and decided you hated it.

No....you see.....the thing is state and federal governments are different. You don't seem to understand the difference. In our federal government, the founders posted what they are to provide in our US Constitution; Commie Care not being one of them. A state government can do what they want. If a state government wants to provide a retirement plan, it's perfectly fine. If they want to provide free college, again, perfectly fine, if they want to provide $20.00 minimum wage, it's fine. But the federal government is not supposed to be involved in any of those things. The federal government is only supposed to provide what our founders listed and that's it.

If Commie Care was even near a success, you on the left wouldn't even mention the Heritage foundation because you would have never heard of it before.

No....you see.....the thing is state and federal governments are different. You don't seem to understand the difference. In our federal government, the founders posted what they are to provide in our US Constitution; Commie Care not being one of them.

The Founding Fathers shit in chamber pots and poured them out into the streets... Me, I like having nice big federally funded water reclamation systems.

If Commie Care was even near a success, you on the left wouldn't even mention the Heritage foundation because you would have never heard of it before.

we point it out to show just how crazy you guys are when you reject a comprimise that was largely full of your own ideas.

Left: Hillarycare

Right: Hertigage Foundation. Make everyone buy insurance.

Left: Single Payer

Right: RomneyCare. Make them buy insurance.

Left: Okay, let's do it your way. ObamaCare. Make them buy insurance.

Right: OH MY GOD, THE NEGRO WANTS US TO BUY HEALTH INSURANCE>

You need to get over that Obama's dick was black.

Wow now you are focused on Obama's dick... hmmmm..

Oh, well.

So let me ask you this. If you're smarter than blacks like you think you are, then why do you think government needs to hold them back?

The government doesn't hold them back. What holds them back is 400 years of institutionalized racism.

JoeB: I like the guy with the black dick

kaz: What difference does it make what color his dick is?

JoeB: OMG, why do you care that Obama's dick is black?

Um .. yeah ...

Just stop. You voted for the orange clown. If you changed your mind, then just say that. But stop spinning

The problem was W. Even without his unfunded wars against countries that were not existential threats, he cut taxes twice and instituted a new Medicare benefit with no funding. It was impossible to even pretend the gop was a party of fiscal responsibility. The Reagan deficits could be explained because of the Soviet Union, and the fact that GNP really did explode when he opened up capital for private investment. But W's tax cuts didn't open up new capital because there was already a glut of private investment looking for places to be invested.

So now old conservatives really cannot complain that the gop is for untransparent (opaque) markets, protectionism, and increased spending and more tax cuts.

The Reagan deficits could be explained because of the Soviet Union, and the fact that GNP really did explode when he opened up capital for private investment

But as for the worst domestic attack in American history, there is no excuse?

The Founding Fathers shit in chamber pots and poured them out into the streets... Me, I like having nice big federally funded water reclamation systems.

And yet you continue to live in a country those founders created and never thought of moving once. We became the most successful country in the shortest amount of time compared to any other. They did something right that the Democrats are trying to screw up.

we point it out to show just how crazy you guys are when you reject a comprimise that was largely full of your own ideas.

Left: Hillarycare

Right: Hertigage Foundation. Make everyone buy insurance.

Left: Single Payer

Right: RomneyCare. Make them buy insurance.

Left: Okay, let's do it your way. ObamaCare. Make them buy insurance.

Right: OH MY GOD, THE NEGRO WANTS US TO BUY HEALTH INSURANCE>

I swear talking to you is like talking to a wall. So one more time:

The Heritage Foundation is just that--a foundation. They have no legislative authority.

The Republicans could have come out with a government healthcare program during most of Bush's years, but they didn't even hint at it. Republicans never wanted government healthcare.

Romney was a Governor--not a President. A Governor can do whatever they want in their state provided they don't violate the US Constitution. That's besides the fact a legislator is supposed to give their constituents what they want, and most Massholes are liberals.

And yet you continue to live in a country those founders created and never thought of moving once.

They didn't create this country. Thousands of hard working immigrants did. America is not great because of the Founding Slave Rapists, it's great because of everything that followed them.

The Republicans could have come out with a government healthcare program during most of Bush's years, but they didn't even hint at it. Republicans never wanted government healthcare.

You mean they were too busy giving tax cuts to rich people and starting wars over weapons that didn't exist. Soo much fucking up, so little time.

Romney was a Governor--not a President. A Governor can do whatever they want in their state provided they don't violate the US Constitution. That's besides the fact a legislator is supposed to give their constituents what they want, and most Massholes are liberals.

And during the 2008 campaign, Magic Underpants said that what he did in MA should be a model for the whole country and all the other Republicans nodded. He got more shit in 2008 for being a Mormon.

They didn't create this country. Thousands of hard working immigrants did. America is not great because of the Founding Slave Rapists, it's great because of everything that followed them.

So you mean to tell me if they created another tyrannical government, we would be where we are at today?

Sorry, but yes, they did create the country. They laid out the foundation that set the pace for us being the greatest country on earth. Our Constitution gives us freedom and the ability to be whatever you want. it limits government so we never have to worry about a tyrannical government unless the Democrats decide to rebel and start a civil war.

You mean they were too busy giving tax cuts to rich people and starting wars over weapons that didn't exist. Soo much fucking up, so little time.

Oh yeah, that must be it, they were just too busy. How about the truth? They never wanted government healthcare and still don't today.

And during the 2008 campaign, Magic Underpants said that what he did in MA should be a model for the whole country and all the other Republicans nodded. He got more shit in 2008 for being a Mormon.

Nobody cared that he was a Mormon except the Democrats. Not one conservative agreed with his healthcare plan either. Your side did it, it's a complete failure, and that failure lies with the Democrat party. It didn't get everybody insurance, it created over 20 million more new government dependents, it didn't lower healthcare or insurance costs, and the plans are not only horrible, but expensive to boot, and no if you like your doctor, you may not be able to keep your doctor.

So you mean to tell me if they created another tyrannical government, we would be where we are at today?

They did create a tyrannical government.

Hey, let's talk to THESE folks about the 'Freedom" the Founding Fathers brought.

upload_2018-4-4_5-26-44.jpeg

If they had lost, we'd be Canadians today. You'd actually be able to get health coverage.

Oh yeah, that must be it, they were just too busy. How about the truth? They never wanted government healthcare and still don't today.

I'm sure there's a whole lot of things they don't want to do... but here's the thing. They didn't overturn the ACA, did they? Amazingly, they are kind of okay with their own plan being in charge, as long as no one proposed single payer as an alternative.

Nobody cared that he was a Mormon except the Democrats.

Did you miss the part where Mike Huckabee commented that Mormons believe Jesus and Satan are brothers in 2008?

Here's what happened in 2008. The Evangelicals wouldn't vote for Romney because he was a Mormon. The Wall Street types wouldn't vote for Huckabee because he was a religious nut. (So was Romney, but he was their kind of religious nut.)

So we ended up with McCain, who no one really wanted, but no one really objected to.

Nobody cared that he was a Mormon except the Democrats. Not one conservative agreed with his healthcare plan either. Your side did it, it's a complete failure, and that failure lies with the Democrat party. It didn't get everybody insurance, it created over 20 million more new government dependents, it didn't lower healthcare or insurance costs, and the plans are not only horrible, but expensive to boot, and no if you like your doctor, you may not be able to keep your doctor.

My costs went down, I was able to keep my doctor, and really, it had no effect on my life at all.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 19649684
Your side did it, it's a complete failure, and that failure lies with the Democrat party.

The ACA is a success as opposed to allowing the status quo to remain in place.

No rejection or high fees for pre-existing conditions and extended coverage for adult children are a huge success. They are now the norm in health care coverage.

Also Trumpo and Republican obstruction has forced the law to be changed contributing mostly to any failures that you perceive to be there.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 19649684
Your side did it, it's a complete failure, and that failure lies with the Democrat party.

The ACA is a success as opposed to allowing the status quo to remain in place.

No rejection or high fees for pre-existing conditions and extended coverage for adult children are a huge success. They are now the norm in health care coverage.

Also Trumpo and Republican obstruction has forced the law to be changed contributing mostly to any failures that you perceive to be there.

The failures were there before Trump got near the White House. Insurance companies dropping out of the market, sky rocket premiums, billions of dollars stolen from hard working Americans, a well over billion dollar web site that's still unsecured, millions (like myself) who lost their employer sponsored coverage. The list goes on and on.

I'm sure there's a whole lot of things they don't want to do... but here's the thing. They didn't overturn the ACA, did they? Amazingly, they are kind of okay with their own plan being in charge, as long as no one proposed single payer as an alternative.

No, they didn't overturn it because of the RINO's we have in the Senate. Without them, it would have been gone.

This is what I call my raccoon theory. You see a raccoon digging in your garbage can, so you go inside the house and fetch that ham bone you were going to throw out anyway and give it to the raccoon. The animal eats in delight. Now give it about 15 seconds and try to take that hambone back from the raccoon and see what happens.

This is the evil behind social programs. Once you lure people into them, it's almost impossible to get them off. The Democrats are quite aware of my Raccoon theory although they may refer to it as something else, but the bottom line is few politicians will be willing to take that hambone away from Americans once somebody gave it to them. It's also why we need to make sure that we have no more new ones in the future.

Government dependency is servitude just like the pictures you posted.

Did you miss the part where Mike Huckabee commented that Mormons believe Jesus and Satan are brothers in 2008?

No you brought that up before and I proved it a lie. Nowhere on the internet (except for perhaps hack sites) ever supported your claim.

Here's what happened in 2008. The Evangelicals wouldn't vote for Romney because he was a Mormon. The Wall Street types wouldn't vote for Huckabee because he was a religious nut. (So was Romney, but he was their kind of religious nut.)

So we ended up with McCain, who no one really wanted, but no one really objected to.

Except the voters. Most people don't base their political decisions on a politicians religious associations. Romney lost voters because he was (and always will be) a RINO. No other reason.

My costs went down, I was able to keep my doctor, and really, it had no effect on my life at all.

The only way that's possible is if you are on Commie Care and make so little you get a huge subsidy. Trust me, I've searched high and low, and the only people offering affordable insurance are scam companies.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 19654924
The failures were there before Trump got near the White House.

Republican obstruction started before Trump as well. Trump lied. He promised better cheaper coverage for all. He's done nothing but try to destroy the ACA with nothing to replace it.

The ACA lives on. It survives because it is better than what we had.

And don't blame the ACA because your boss only hires subservient anti-union Republicans who don't mind getting the shaft from a boss as they live their lives in submission while blaming minorities and liberals for the miserable lives they live.

Last edited:
Ray From Cleveland, post: 19654924
The failures were there before Trump got near the White House.

Republican obstruction started before Trump as well. Trump lied. He promised better cheaper coverage for all. He's done nothing but try to destroy the ACA with nothing to replace it.

The ACA lives on. It survives because it is better than what we had.

And don't blame the ACA because your boss only hires subservient anti-union Republicans who don't mind getting the shaft from a boss as they live their lives in submission while blaming minorities and liberals for the miserable lives they live.

You are starting to sound like Joe. It's like you on the left are brainwashed by the same people....... Hmmm.

But I'll tell you what I told Joe, and that is until Commie Care came along, I was insured my entire life with preexisting conditions. There was no options for employers before Commie Care. You either provided coverage or get no employees.

And since I've been applying at different companies, they all tell me they too did what my employer did.

Don't blame non-union companies. They didn't interfere in our employment standards--the big eared clown did. And because of his commie actions, it caused many employers (mostly smaller companies) to drop coverage. If he was never elected, I would still have coverage today.

"The one nice thing about being a Democrat is that it's never your fault."
Ray from Cleveland

The left loves to declare that President Trump has done “nothing” when in fact he has done everything he is constitutionally responsibile for (and very successfully I might add). It has been the Republican Congress that has done nothing.

They talked such a big game in 2010. They promised they would repeal Obamacare (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would pass a budget (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would restore fiscal sanity (they’ve done no such thing). They promised the world and they delivered absolutely nothing.
“Just a few years ago, Speaker Ryan was viewed as the individual in our party, in our country, who was focused on fiscal responsibility, and then you saw what happened last week,” Jordan said, referring to the budget.

“So all I’m saying is we need legislation in every policy area that is consistent with that we told them we were going to do and what they elected us to do,” he continued. “That did not happen last week, but I certainly hope it happens on immigration.”
Outside of tax reform, there isn’t one single thing that the Republicans have achieved. They haven’t repealed anything and they haven’t passed anything. They absolutely deserve to have their asses handed to them in the 2018 midterm election. What a wasted opportunity to make a positive difference for this country.

Is it too much to ask for politicians to deliver in what they promised to do? This is a prime example of why we needed the Tea Party so desperately. It is time that we bury the Republican Party for good. True conservatives, libertarians, the Tea Party, etc. need to join the Constitution Party.

Freedom Caucus issues a stern warning to Paul Ryan on immigration – here’s what they said

The Republican party is shattered into pieces. You have the tea party, the Christian right, the Alt right, and the moderates all fighting with each other. They will not agree on anything--and that's why nothing gets done. They can't lead that way.

Mitch McConnell stated today there is a storm coming this November, but he can't tell if it's a cat 3, cat 4 or cat 5. But he know's that it's going to wipe out House Republicans. I think it's a cat 5.

Tsunami-Beach-1.jpg

A huge blue Tsunami is coming and it's going to wipe out Republican seats all across this country.

Yesterday a Wisconsin Supreme court open seat just went to a woman Democrat for the first time in 22 years, She won dozens of rural counties in Missouri. They lost the 10th district seat a few months ago to a Democrat that Republicans had held for the last 17 years. Scott Walker is freaking out over these loss's, tweeting out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan won't even say if he's going to run for reelection this coming November. Doug Jones wins in Alabama. The 18th district in Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district, that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, just turned blue. Connor Lamb won. A democrat hadn't won this seat in decades. New Jersey, Virginia have new Democrat governors. 15 Seats were up in the Virginia state house Democrats won all of them, women winning 11 of those seats. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS. Ted Cruz is up for reelection facing a 40% Hispanic voting population. Trump's motorcade was booed in Atlanta, Georgia 2 months ago. These Presidential books--"Russian Roulette" & "Fire & Fury" are in the top 10 best sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. 39 House Republicans have already announced their early retirements, and will not seek reelection this coming November.
Scott Walker on Twitter
After Supreme Court loss, Scott Walker turns to fundraising with 'anger of the Left' warnings
Conor Lamb Wins Pennsylvania House Seat, Giving Democrats a Map for Trump Country
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018

I disagree with the Opt. This is about Donald Trump.
2nd annual women's march January 20, 2018

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

For pictures of the 1st woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated, go to this link on this board. Scroll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.
Trump-protest-1024x709.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
pictures of trump street protests - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Image Search Results

And of course the March for our lives protest on March 20, 2018

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

In this nation's history we have never seen massive protests like this. It's clear there aren't too many "safe" Republican seats out there.

By electing Donald Trump you have awoken a sleeping giant & it's pissed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back