Republicans deserve what they get

Nobody "asks' a question like that if they don't know the answer.

Think genius. The only reason anybody asks a question is because they don't know the answer. If they knew the answer, they wouldn't be asking the question.

Well, I don't know, did you get a ACA Facilitator on Craig's List? That was probably your first mistake.

No, I called 1-800-Commie and spoke with several minorities because that's all the government hires. The one cluck couldn't find my file or application. We went round and round for about a half hour until the brainstorm decided to use my phone number to locate the file. Once he did, he said that whatever minority took my application spelled my name wrong.

So I said "Fine, now give me a quote." He said "I can't because your name is spelled wrong. Can you tell me how the other worker spelled your name? I thought he was joking at first, but it turns out he was very serious. Like WTF, do I look like a mind reader or something?

I called back about five times until I got an American lady to take the call and give me a quote. She told me she couldn't even afford the price she gave me. A friend of mine has a wife in the health insurance business, and she told me that everything is Commie Care now whether you are using the system or not. If not for Commie Care, she might be able to use one or more of her clients to accept an application from somebody with preexisting conditions, but because of Commie Care, the only insurance companies that will accept preexisting conditions are the companies Commie Care uses.

Well, here's your first problem right there. You are applying for jobs on Craig's List.

Only idiots apply through jobs on Craigslist. Any company that doesn't want to pay a website like Indeed or ZipRecruiter for a real ad for quality candidates, of course, they aren't going to pay health insurance. The brakes on their trucks probably don't work, either.

Free Advice from a professional Resume writer.

Nothing wrong with CraigsList. They have the most ads. In fact I get all of my tenants from CraigsList and have (for the most part) been pretty lucky with them. You get more information about the job when employers are not paying by the word.

Guy, even smaller companies - the ones not run by bottom feeders who advertise on "DeadHookersList" - offer real health insurance. Man, this explains a lot, you've been going about this all wrong. Good thing nobody asked you for a Happy Ending on an interview, that would have been awkward.

First of all you know 0 about running a business. Once your competitor starts to find ways to cut costs, you have to do the same or go out of business. That's the way it works in the real world. Competition means offering the best service for the lowest price. A small business owner who can find workers without paying tens of thousands of dollars a year for medical coverage has a great advantage over employers that do. Eventually the higher cost company loses customers to the lower cost ones.

I'm saying they all are. What, are you new?

We live in a plutocracy, bud.

When I tell you that employers want to get out of the healthcare business, you tell me I"m FOS, it's only employers like the one I work for. Now you tell me all businesses love Commie Care because it does get them a route out of providing insurance. Which is it?

Okay, gonna give you a little history lesson, here, bud. What do the following places have in common.

France 1787
Russia- 1917
China - 1949
Cuba - 1959
Iran - 1978

Hmmm, let's see. Oh, I know! None of them ever had a military as large and strong as the US?

The problem is most Americans don't know what poverty is. Talk to somebody from another country sometime, especially one from a real poor country. They laugh at what we consider poverty. Our so-called poor are a joke to them. They know what real poverty is because they came from it.

Because they don't want to share their streets with crazy people with guns. Most of us don't.

Of course. That must be it. It can't be to gain more power over the people. The Democrats are never for that. BTW, not to digress, but I keep meaning to ask you, I have a bridge for sale here in Cleveland if you're in the market to buy one. You can set up toll booths on it and everything.

Last edited:
No, I called 1-800-Commie and spoke with several minorities because that's all the government hires. The one cluck couldn't find my file or application.

Well, that's probably because you filled it out in crayon.

Did it ever occur to you that these people were fucking with you because if you come off 1/10th as racist to them as you do here, you kind of deserved to be fucked with?

Nothing wrong with CraigsList. They have the most ads. In fact I get all of my tenants from CraigsList and have (for the most part) been pretty lucky with them. You get more information about the job when employers are not paying by the word.

again, only bottom feeders use Craig's list. Did you even try Indeed or Zip?

First of all you know 0 about running a business. Once your competitor starts to find ways to cut costs, you have to do the same or go out of business. That's the way it works in the real world. Competition means offering the best service for the lowest price.

Quality and service levels are just as important as price. There's a reason why your boss is a bottom feeder who advertises on Craig's list, doesn't offer health insurance and only retains battered housewife employees like you.

Have you figured it out yet?

When I tell you that employers want to get out of the healthcare business, you tell me I"m FOS, it's only employers like the one I work for. Now you tell me all businesses love Commie Care because it does get them a route out of providing insurance. Which is it?

Good employers, this isn't an issue. Bad employers, they would have cancelled your insurance one way or the other. I think employers like holding health care over the heads of their employees... always have.

Hmmm, let's see. Oh, I know! None of them ever had a military as large and strong as the US?

The Russian Army in 1917 was HUGE compared to the US Army today.

The problem is most Americans don't know what poverty is. Talk to somebody from another country sometime, especially one from a real poor country. They laugh at what we consider poverty. Our so-called poor are a joke to them. They know what real poverty is because they came from it.

You are right. YOu see, in this country, we have social programs to the poor don't STARVE. Because Hungry people bring down governments. YOu are starting to learn, little Raycist...

Of course. That must be it. It can't be to gain more power over the people. The Democrats are never for that. BTW, not to digress, but I keep meaning to ask you, I have a bridge for sale here in Cleveland if you're in the market to buy one. You can set up toll booths on it and everything.

Nobody wants to own anything in Cleveland, it's a dump.

Well, that's probably because you filled it out in crayon.

Did it ever occur to you that these people were fucking with you because if you come off 1/10th as racist to them as you do here, you kind of deserved to be fucked with?

Joe, most people are not like you. When their friends, family, neighbors tell them they need help, they usually seek it. Not everybody sees or hears race no matter what is said or not said like you. Nobody except people like you thinks that the person in front of them at Starbucks is a racist because they ordered cream in their coffee because they don't like it black.

What you have with government workers are people who probably couldn't get a job in the private sector; people who can barely speak English or are confused trying to figure out how to turn on their computer. Its very typical of our government--especially when it's a Democrat government.

again, only bottom feeders use Craig's list. Did you even try Indeed or Zip?

Never heard of them. But no matter who I try, I can guarantee you any job I'm applicable for doesn't offer HC benefits. It's a cancer that's been growing in our country since DumBama ruined it.

Quality and service levels are just as important as price. There's a reason why your boss is a bottom feeder who advertises on Craig's list, doesn't offer health insurance and only retains battered housewife employees like you.

Have you figured it out yet?

Have you figured out that not once did I say my employer advertises on CraigsList? Those voices in your head again........

Every company is not the same. Some companies will pay for great service while others would rather pay less money and not get such great service. It depends on the outfit and the necessity.

If you promise a customer you will have 20 pallets of X by the next day, you need a premium delivery service for that. If your customer is just stocking up but has plenty of product for their needs, it doesn't matter if they get the freight that day, the next day, or next week.

The Russian Army in 1917 was HUGE compared to the US Army today.

This isn't 1917 where the size of the military determines the success. Today it's about technology and costs. Those who are willing to spend the money on the technology (like the US) are likely to have more military success. The poor are not able to bring down a government with the billions we've spent to equip them.

You are right. YOu see, in this country, we have social programs to the poor don't STARVE. Because Hungry people bring down governments. YOu are starting to learn, little Raycist...

The only thing actual hungry people do is get a job. Because of our social programs, they are not hungry and in fact, many times overweight people. Some are so fat they actually can't work. How are you going to make a poor person not poor when you feed them, pay for their housing, pay for their medical care, pay for their utilities, pay for their six children? Why should they work?

A huge blue Tsunami is coming and it's going to wipe out Republican seats all across this country.
Are you sure about that “blue tsunami”? :laugh:

04E62631-A526-4C63-A7C4-18E8A1CB0872.jpeg

Democrats panic over avalanche of good economic news

A huge blue Tsunami is coming and it's going to wipe out Republican seats all across this country.
Are you sure about that “blue tsunami”? :laugh:

View attachment 186625

Democrats panic over avalanche of good economic news

If the left is anywhere near correct, and Republicans do get voted out of power, it will only demonstrate just how stupid the electorate is. How can anybody look at our country today and say "I don't like this, we need to make a change?"

Not everybody sees or hears race no matter what is said or not said like you.

Guy, your first observation about the person you called about health care was that they were a minority who didn't know what he was doing because you couldn't spell your own name right.

Never heard of them. But no matter who I try, I can guarantee you any job I'm applicable for doesn't offer HC benefits. It's a cancer that's been growing in our country since DumBama ruined it.

Dude, if you don't know what Indeed is and you looked for a job on DeadHookerList, that's kind of on you. Oh, yeah, and you think you can write a resume by watching a youtube video. This shows someone who has taken no care about his career development..

But by all means- BLAME THE DARKIES. It's all their fault, somehow.

This isn't 1917 where the size of the military determines the success.

Go back and read what I said. I said that what happened in Russia happened in 1917. That's what happens when people are hungry. They tip shit over.

The only thing actual hungry people do is get a job. Because of our social programs, they are not hungry and in fact, many times overweight people. Some are so fat they actually can't work.

Again, this is where you are a little confused. The reason why so many poor people are overweight is because healthy food is more expensive. We've gotten very good at producing unhealthy food and distributing it. The Food Stamp Program is developed to keep farmers in business as much as it is to keep poor people from rioting.

Guy, your first observation about the person you called about health care was that they were a minority who didn't know what he was doing because you couldn't spell your own name right.

Right, I gave them the wrong spelling; the same name I've spelled my entire life. See how bad off you are? You can't even admit that the government hires substandard people simply because of their race. I've got to meet a lot of self-hating whites on the internet, but you are their king. You are the quintessential self-hating white on the internet. Nobody beats you Joe.

Dude, if you don't know what Indeed is and you looked for a job on DeadHookerList, that's kind of on you. Oh, yeah, and you think you can write a resume by watching a youtube video. This shows someone who has taken no care about his career development..

But by all means- BLAME THE DARKIES. It's all their fault, somehow.

Come on. Of course you can show anybody how to write a resume on YouTube, and not only that, I bet there are people that posted videos writing resumes that makes you look like a piker.

Go back and read what I said. I said that what happened in Russia happened in 1917. That's what happens when people are hungry. They tip shit over.

You have no idea WTF you are talking about. There is a difference between people who have no ability to obtain food for themselves, and people that can obtain food but are just too lazy to work. Every McDonald's has a help wanted sign in their window. There is also a difference between a country that has no charitable organizations and a country loaded with them.

The only people who starved in this country in modern times are children of irresponsible or mentally ill parents. No social program in the world can prevent that and in fact, social programs are probably the reason they had children they couldn't afford in the first place.

Again, this is where you are a little confused. The reason why so many poor people are overweight is because healthy food is more expensive. We've gotten very good at producing unhealthy food and distributing it. The Food Stamp Program is developed to keep farmers in business as much as it is to keep poor people from rioting.

Do you think I'm from another country or something? I see what people are buying on food stamps, this was especially true after DumBama doubled the amount of people that went on food stamps. Fat women with four fat kids that have a grocery cart full of sugar packed cereal, Doritos, Pop Tarts, dozens of TV dinners, prepared drinks, all stuff that costs much more than healthy food. Except with healthy food, you actually have to put some work into making healthy meals.

Then they whip out a wad of cash to pay for their huge bags of dog food, cat litter, wine, cigarettes, greeting cards, perfume. Don't tell me that the reason they are fat is because they're hungry and can't buy healthy food. That's a liberal urban legend.

Right, I gave them the wrong spelling; the same name I've spelled my entire life. See how bad off you are? You can't even admit that the government hires substandard people simply because of their race. I've got to meet a lot of self-hating whites on the internet, but you are their king. You are the quintessential self-hating white on the internet. Nobody beats you Joe.

Naw, I just hate dumb bigots who think they are better than the white trash they are.

Come on. Of course you can show anybody how to write a resume on YouTube, and not only that, I bet there are people that posted videos writing resumes that makes you look like a piker.

Actually, I've seen some of those videos... it's amazing the amount of bad advice they give.

You have no idea WTF you are talking about. There is a difference between people who have no ability to obtain food for themselves, and people that can obtain food but are just too lazy to work. Every McDonald's has a help wanted sign in their window.

I'm going to repeat this to you again. Most adults who get food stamps are working at McDonalds or WalMart. And Walmart and McDonalds, instead of paying a living wage, tell their employees how to apply for food stamps, section 8 and medicaid.

The only people who starved in this country in modern times are children of irresponsible or mentally ill parents. No social program in the world can prevent that and in fact, social programs are probably the reason they had children they couldn't afford in the first place.

No, they don't starve because we have social programs and an agricultural system that makes sure they have enough to eat. But you'll sit there and grumble because some darkie in front of you used a Link card to buy something you think they shouldn't have.

You know, instead of trying to improve your own circumstances.

It's kind of sad that you feel a need to kick down instead of climb up.

Do you think I'm from another country or something? I see what people are buying on food stamps, this was especially true after DumBama doubled the amount of people that went on food stamps. Fat women with four fat kids that have a grocery cart full of sugar packed cereal, Doritos, Pop Tarts, dozens of TV dinners, prepared drinks, all stuff that costs much more than healthy food.

Uh, no, it really doesn't.

Then they whip out a wad of cash to pay for their huge bags of dog food, cat litter, wine, cigarettes, greeting cards, perfume. Don't tell me that the reason they are fat is because they're hungry and can't buy healthy food. That's a liberal urban legend.

Yes, how dare they have nice things!!! Again, you are really kind of a sad person where you look at what other people are buying.

I'm going to repeat this to you again. Most adults who get food stamps are working at McDonalds or WalMart. And Walmart and McDonalds, instead of paying a living wage, tell their employees how to apply for food stamps, section 8 and medicaid.

More liberal BS. Show me one reliable source that says companies tell their employees about social programs. They don't care about social programs, they care about running their business. And if they're working at Mc's or Walmart, they probably get a discount on what they eat to boot. Nobody is starving in this country.

No, they don't starve because we have social programs and an agricultural system that makes sure they have enough to eat. But you'll sit there and grumble because some darkie in front of you used a Link card to buy something you think they shouldn't have.

You know, instead of trying to improve your own circumstances.

It's kind of sad that you feel a need to kick down instead of climb up.

How am I not climbing up? I buy my own food, pay for my own houses, pay for my own utilities, pay for my own medical care. I look down on people that don't do these things.

Do you know what people do when they get food stamps? They work less hours. They make sure they stay under their income limit to continue their stipend. You people on the left are such fools because you don't go out in the real world to see what's really going on.

Uh, no, it really doesn't.

Yes, it really does. I don't even buy those times because of cost. I'll make a five pound meatloaf, buy some frozen hamburger, make a pot roast that lasts me all week for lunch, or buy some lunchmeat for sandwiches. I couldn't afford the stuff those food stamp people buy.

For the most part, vegetables are cheap, so is fruit. If you need something to drink, how about a twenty cent packet of cool-aid mix and some sugar like my mother used to make? Nothing wrong with that. In fact eating healthier is cheaper than eating the crap those people do, it's just that they are too damned lazy to put some time and effort into preparing a meal.

Yes, how dare they have nice things!!! Again, you are really kind of a sad person where you look at what other people are buying.

Sure I look at what other people buy when I'm paying for it. All taxpayers should. Why should I be feeding them while they are feeding their 40 pound dog and five cats? Why am I feeding them when they are using their money to get drunk on booze and smoke a carton of cigarettes all week? Damn right I look at what they're buying.

Says the sad dimwit who spends his entire life focused on what other people earn. You piss and moan about how much CEO’s make and you piss and moan about how little progressives make.

More liberal BS. Show me one reliable source that says companies tell their employees about social programs. They don't care about social programs, they care about running their business. And if they're working at Mc's or Walmart, they probably get a discount on what they eat to boot. Nobody is starving in this country.

Sigh.. Fifty First dates strikes again.

I posted this a bunch of times.

Instead of Raises, McDonald's Tells Workers to Sign Up for Food Stamps

"You would most likely be eligible for SNAP benefits," the operator says. "You know it's a federal program, the federal money comes down the states, and the states administer it," the operator adds, making it crystal clear that Salgado would be taking federal money. Not paying your workers enough, then directing them to federal programs like food stamps is apparently one of the ways that McDonald's inflates its hefty profits.

Report: Walmart Workers Cost Taxpayers $6.2 Billion In Public Assistance

How am I not climbing up? I buy my own food, pay for my own houses, pay for my own utilities, pay for my own medical care. I look down on people that don't do these things.

You aren't applying for a better job, you aren't trying to fix your health insurance sitatution. If you crashed your truck into a lightpole tomorrow, the rest of us will be paying your bills.

But you keep telling us you are so much better than those welfare people.

Do you know what people do when they get food stamps? They work less hours. They make sure they stay under their income limit to continue their stipend. You people on the left are such fools because you don't go out in the real world to see what's really going on.

Yes, people are going to totally give up the ability to feed their family so they can earn an extra 7.25 an hour making someone else rich!

Sure I look at what other people buy when I'm paying for it. All taxpayers should. Why should I be feeding them while they are feeding their 40 pound dog and five cats? Why am I feeding them when they are using their money to get drunk on booze and smoke a carton of cigarettes all week? Damn right I look at what they're buying.

Again, it makes you sort of pathetic, buddy. Do you know how little it costs to feed a cat? Cat ownership costs less than $500 a year. so you are upset they own a cat? (And how would you know they own 5 cats? Did you follow them home and count their cats and weight their dog?)

Says the sad dimwit who spends his entire life focused on what other people earn. You piss and moan about how much CEO’s make and you piss and moan about how little progressives make.

Um, sorry, guy, not quite the same thing. No CEO is worth eight figures. If he's earning eight figures, he's robbing the people who did the real work.

But we pay these guys even if their companies crash and burn.

Most ceos are vastly underworked and massively overpaid for the little they do. That's why everyone wants that coveted position. from my experience the higher up they were the more incompetent they are.

Forum List

Back