Republicans Black Americas True Friend

What exactly have Republicans done to improve the situation of blacks other than to ridicule them?

whatever answer I give, you will shoot it down.

Why and How?

You feel republicans have done nothing for anyone but the rich.
Ya' pretty-much gave-up on the ol'......

520.gif

....title, huh??

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Sorry misread your post

The reason I think most blacks vote democratic is that they feel disrespected by the Republican Party. There are certain rightwing pundits that are outright racist towards blacks, there are also certain Republicans who like to scapegoat blacks in order to pander to the extremists of the party.

Certain ones, huh.

But you wont name them.

Of course not.

You want me to name one?

How bout Rush Limbaugh? Do you think he helps Republicans in appealing to blacks?

Jeez...you are getting more and more pathetic the more you post on here RW.

Please tell me how Rush is...as you put it..."OUTRIGHT RACIST"

explain what that means.

What makes them a race traitor?

You know...forget it.

You dont even know what you are talking about.

Race treaitor...jeez...am I a race traitor if I hire a black man? Marry a black woman?

Whatever...anyone who refers to someone as a race traitor is a pathetic naive human being.

You are not worthy of my time.

No idiot...Someone please tell me the name of the black guy that Hannity brings out all the time. That guy is a perfect example. Self loathers exist in every race and culture. This bullshit pretending that blacks are the only ones is part of the bullshit promoted by (some) republicans.

To answer your questions; A race traitor is someone who shits on their own race. See the word traitor.

You marry who you love...thats not being a race traitor. Understand a little better now? No, you're more concerned with being outraged

how does one shit on their own race?

If anything, one must be a racist if they look at the ideology of a person and deem them to be a race traitor.

Whatever...you make me sick. You are all high and mighty when, in fact, you continually dispaly the characteristics of a racist.

Fuck off......loser.

Demeaning or belittling their own race.

What?

Look up the definition of racist and you will see you're using the word wrong. I dont believe any race is better than another. But I see you're too busy slinging insults and pretending to have sand in your vag to have a discussion. Go cry about it.

explain what that means.

You know...forget it.

Race treaitor...jeez...am I a race traitor if I hire a black man? Marry a black woman?

Whatever...anyone who refers to someone as a race traitor is a pathetic naive human being.

No idiot...Someone please tell me the name of the black guy that Hannity brings out all the time. That guy is a perfect example. Self loathers exist in every race and culture. This bullshit pretending that blacks are the only ones is part of the bullshit promoted by (some) republicans.

To answer your questions; A race traitor is someone who shits on their own race. See the word traitor.

You marry who you love...thats not being a race traitor. Understand a little better now? No, you're more concerned with being outraged
The only black guy I can think of that is a regular on Hannity is Mark Lamont Hill(I believe that is his name), and he's a liberal.

Hannity has several regular black right ideologues that appear...one guy with the scraggly beard.

That guy is not a sell out...if anything, he sees black democrats as sellouts.....but he is by no means a sell out.

Closed Caption is a racist.

That is fact.

I don't hand out pamphlets for political parties. I might for various issues. I've spent years protesting marijuana prohibition... (I know such a republican issue, right?). But I'm morbidly opposed to prohibition. I have libertarian views on most economic issues and the war on drugs. I'm against the occupation of Afghanistan, only because I don't believe in nation-building and crap. As for social issues I'm extremely conservative. I also have a pretty libertarian view of foreign policy. I don't believe in this peace and love crap, but I don't believe in spending money having bases in nations that haven't seen war in decades. I believe we need to build and strengthen our military significantly though, and get rid of USAID, the Department of Education, end the fed, etc.

I agree with most of this except ending the DOE. Because of that repubs cant understand so they just say "you're a liberal!". Labels make them feel good...specifics not so much.

I don't hand out pamphlets for political parties. The pamphlets are just information on why they should leave the democratic party in droves.

They don't endorse the republicans outright, but I'm not going to sit here and bullshit y'all and say that isn't where they'd inevitably go.

How devious! I like it! You are just downright sneaky... if you're a girl, you may use the branding 'tricky bitch'. :lol:

how does one shit on their own race?

If anything, one must be a racist if they look at the ideology of a person and deem them to be a race traitor.

Whatever...you make me sick. You are all high and mighty when, in fact, you continually dispaly the characteristics of a racist.

Fuck off......loser.

Demeaning or belittling their own race.

What?

Look up the definition of racist and you will see you're using the word wrong. I dont believe any race is better than another. But I see you're too busy slinging insults and pretending to have sand in your vag to have a discussion. Go cry about it.

shut up loser.

You are a racist.

You define someone as a sell out becuase they do not conform to what you expect them to be.

That means you make judgement calls based on race.

YOU ARE A RACIST.

I vote independent....always have

I didn't ask how you vote. I asked for your theory about why blacks vote Democrat. Or are you implying that most blacks vote "independent"?

Sorry misread your post

The reason I think most blacks vote democratic is that they feel disrespected by the Republican Party. There are certain rightwing pundits that are outright racist towards blacks, there are also certain Republicans who like to scapegoat blacks in order to pander to the extremists of the party.

you forgot to mention about how the majority of blacks mindlessly follow the Democratic Party like sheep, even though the best they get from 'em is overblown lip service...

and the worst is government programs that have essentially destroyed the structure of lower-income families... as well as destroying the innate initiative of people in the very lowest economic group by making them completely reliant and dependent upon government largess...

I'll begin to have respect for the Democratic Party only when they start to propose realistic gradual ways to ween poor folks from the government tit...

Last edited:

The only black guy I can think of that is a regular on Hannity is Mark Lamont Hill(I believe that is his name), and he's a liberal.

Hannity has several regular black right ideologues that appear...one guy with the scraggly beard.

That guy is not a sell out...if anything, he sees black democrats as sellouts.....but he is by no means a sell out.

That is fact.

Lol! He's been decent with me so far, I'm new so I don't know him as well as you do.

explain what that means.

You know...forget it.

Jesse Lee Peterson is his name. That guy is a perfect example. This guy will shit on all blacks without blinking an eye. Do a google search. This guy is a piece of ....work.

I agree with most of this except ending the DOE. Because of that repubs cant understand so they just say "you're a liberal!". Labels make them feel good...specifics not so much.

I don't hand out pamphlets for political parties. The pamphlets are just information on why they should leave the democratic party in droves.

They don't endorse the republicans outright, but I'm not going to sit here and bullshit y'all and say that isn't where they'd inevitably go.

How devious! I like it! You are just downright sneaky... if you're a girl, you may use the branding 'tricky bitch'. :lol:
I'm a guy. Lol!

Jesse Lee Peterson is his name. That guy is a perfect example. This guy will shit on all blacks without blinking an eye. Do a google search. This guy is a piece of ....work.

For the record I am not at all a fan of Peterson. AT ALL...:D

That is fact.

Lol! He's been decent with me so far, I'm new so I don't know him as well as you do.

You can go through my posts and see for yourself. Jarhead, for the lack of being able to form coherent ideas resorts to just calling everyone names. Racist is his favorite one but he doesnt understand he's using the word wrong.

He's done a lot to help blacks as well. I don't know much about him, but I've never seen or heard anything from him to label him "a traitor to the race".

I'll google him later though. I'm the type that is open to changing my stance if it turns out to be wrong or someone convinces me, so don't think I'm just standing up for him or anything.

That is fact.

You can go through my posts and see for yourself. Jarhead, for the lack of being able to form coherent ideas resorts to just calling everyone names. Racist is his favorite one but he doesnt understand he's using the word wrong.

That's alright. I'll just form my opinion of you as we go along.

I'm a black registered republican.
Bullshit.

I kinda figured this post would all-of-a-sudden be overrun with Black-"conservatives".

How odd they've all been missing......up-until-NOW!!

handjob.gif

To my knowledge there are only two of us here, and it seems we both lean more libertarian than conservative. So are you taking the TruthMatters route and saying we are lying about being black.?

Certain ones, huh.

But you wont name them.

Of course not.

You want me to name one?

How bout Rush Limbaugh? Do you think he helps Republicans in appealing to blacks?

Jeez...you are getting more and more pathetic the more you post on here RW.

Please tell me how Rush is...as you put it..."OUTRIGHT RACIST"

Do we really need to divert this thread to go over why Blacks may consider republican mouthpiece Rush to be racist?

Maybe his telling a black caller to take the bone out of his nose?
Maybe calling the President "halfrican"?
Maybe repeated verses of "Barack the Magic Negro"?

Do you really think Rush helps the standing of his party with black Americans?

He's done a lot to help blacks as well. I don't know much about him, but I've never seen or heard anything from him to label him "a traitor to the race".

I'll google him later though. I'm the type that is open to changing my stance if it turns out to be wrong or someone convinces me, so don't think I'm just standing up for him or anything.

I don't know if he's a traitor to the race, but I've heard him speak and the things he said were idiotic at best.

He believes black people are culturally inferior.

Called the people in New Orleans who lost their homes in Katrina welfare whores (the black ones of course, not the white ones)...etc...

He doesn't have a pretty background. Even attacked Michael Steele for being a "weak leader". He's kind of the real-life "uncle ruckus".

Forum List

Back