Republicans Black Americas True Friend

I'm a black registered republican.

I think what separates me from other some other black republicans is that I don't go around saying black democrats are decieved by the evil white democrats who want to see them on welfare.

I don't think the republican party could care any less about black people.

I don't think the republicans could care any less about blacks either.

I vote for my interests.

I work hard and I want to raise a family.

Otherwise I go to an almost all African American church, I grew up around African Americans, most everyone I come in contact with is a democrat. Most of my friends are democrats. Life has moved on.

Ah, nice to see another black on the right.:clap2:
....And, to think the both-of-you started-out WHITE, this morning!!!!!

It's a miracle.

:eusa_clap:

I think what separates me from other some other black republicans is that I don't go around saying black democrats are decieved by the evil white democrats who want to see them on welfare.

I vote for my interests.

Otherwise I go to an almost all African American church, I grew up around African Americans, most everyone I come in contact with is a democrat. Most of my friends are democrats. Life has moved on.

It's a miracle.

You're an idiot.

I vote for my interests.

It's a miracle.

You calling me an Oreo? You're a racist then.

No idiot...Someone please tell me the name of the black guy that Hannity brings out all the time. That guy is a perfect example. Self loathers exist in every race and culture. This bullshit pretending that blacks are the only ones is part of the bullshit promoted by (some) republicans.

To answer your questions; A race traitor is someone who shits on their own race. See the word traitor.

You marry who you love...thats not being a race traitor. Understand a little better now? No, you're more concerned with being outraged
The only black guy I can think of that is a regular on Hannity is Mark Lamont Hill(I believe that is his name), and he's a liberal.

Jesse Lee Peterson is his name. That guy is a perfect example. This guy will shit on all blacks without blinking an eye. Do a google search. This guy is a piece of ....work.

White people shit on other white people too. Does that make them 'pieces of.... work' too? No. See how fucking stupid your 'argument' is yet? Twit.

For the love of (insert deity of choice here), please stop quoting Mr Shaman.... most of us have that cretin on ignore for a very valid reason.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Non compliance could be dangerous to your reputation.

For the love of (insert deity of choice here), please stop quoting Mr Shaman.... most of us have that cretin on ignore for a very valid reason.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Non compliance could be dangerous to your reputation.

Being that I have no rep and I just came out of nowhere for this discussion to prove there are Black Republicans...

... I probably shouldn't be worried about rep, huh?:D

(I'm done after this).

"Black pundits say that to be black and Republican makes one a despicable race-traitor worthy of no-holds-barred punishment. As a black conservative Republican, I'm not frightened by this; it just angers and frustrates me.

My frustration comes from the knowledge that those claiming to have black America's empowerment and best interest at heart are the "elephant in the room" problem. They lie to black America. Who are "they"? They are Democrats committed to keeping blacks viewing themselves as victims. They are racist, bitter black politicians with huge chips on their shoulders, seeking eternal "payback" for America's original sin of slavery. These black politicians are rewarded by the Democrats for delivering black votes.

So there you have it, black America: these are your so-called advocates. And how do they help you? They lie to you. They tell you that 70% of black youths dropping out of high school is not your fault. They tell you that prisons filled with black males is not their fault. They tell you that 80% of black kids growing up without a father is not your fault. They tell you that black genocide -- half of black pregnancies ending in abortion -- is not your fault............."

lloyd marcus

Read more: Articles: Republicans: Black America's True Friend

How amusing.....watching "conservatives" playing whatever "cards" are available....outta desperation....to beat Obama by whatever means, necessary....and, end-up screwing-over the Black-population, much like The DICK; Armey screwed-over the Teabaggers.

SmileyFinger53.gif

dick_armey_libertysummit-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

SmileyFinger53.gif

BTW, Teabaggers.....has The DICK ever sent you suckers....

....after the 2010 Elections??

543.gif

why do you go to so much trouble to make your posts unreadable...?

English is your second-language?

:eusa_eh:

Being that I have no rep and I just came out of nowhere for this discussion to prove there are Black Republicans...

(I'm done after this).

How did you go this long without getting rep'd?

(I'm done after this).

Don't make me neg you again, Uppie. :lol:

Bullshit, CC. I know LOTS of black people and I talk politics with them on a DAILY basis. In their minds Bill Cosby, Condi Rice, JC Watts, Allen West, Lynn Swann and EVERY other black conservative are race traitors.

It's telling that it's more important to them to be true to their race than it is to be true to our country...

THERE ya' go!!!!

Let's hear it for.....

CP&RAINE.jpg

"conservatives" are FUCKED, in 2012.​

jeez... your formatting sucks... do you actually want people to not read your posts...?!

Quit'cher fuckin' whining......​

Lol! He's been decent with me so far, I'm new so I don't know him as well as you do.

You can go through my posts and see for yourself. Jarhead, for the lack of being able to form coherent ideas resorts to just calling everyone names. Racist is his favorite one but he doesnt understand he's using the word wrong.

That's alright. I'll just form my opinion of you as we go along.

anyone...I MEAN ANYONE who judges an individual ...be it a gfood judging or a bad judging....based on race is a racist.

Now...that being said, closed caption several times has referred to some pundit on Hannity, a black man, as a race traitor...a race sell out.

only one who looks at ones race and defines him based on his race compared to his actions is a racist.

Closed Caption is a racist. He just refuses to see it.

Closed Caption is absolutely a racist.

The only black guy I can think of that is a regular on Hannity is Mark Lamont Hill(I believe that is his name), and he's a liberal.

Jesse Lee Peterson is his name. That guy is a perfect example. This guy will shit on all blacks without blinking an eye. Do a google search. This guy is a piece of ....work.

White people shit on other white people too. Does that make them 'pieces of.... work' too? No. See how fucking stupid your 'argument' is yet? Twit.

Asking a question is not making a point. I noticed how you ignored my point on Israel and jumped back in only to call names. Great job....at trolling.

Forum List

Back