Republicans Are The Real Party Of Peace

Obviously you've never heard the word "neocon".

And obviously you have never heard the term "Neo-Marxist' it's a label just like 'neocon' only 'neocon' is an old archaic term while neo-marxist describes the radical element of the Democrat party today which are TDSers who actually don't think they are radical. Neo-Marxists take advantage of their ignorant denial to drive wedges between We The People..
On this very forum, one of your fellow rightists is advocating that immigrants be murdered by the ‘national guard.’

Indeed, we witness all manner of hateful, violent rhetoric from the right, rendering the notion that the GOP is the ‘party of peace’ just another ridiculous rightwing lie.

Compared to today's Democrats who seem to condone a Southern invasion of illegals, say little to nothing about the attempted assassination of a Senator, have nothing to say about Antifa violence, say nothing about Maxi Waters, Clinton, Chuck Shumer and other influential Democrats urging resistance against a duly elected President of the U.S. etc., Republicans are really the party of peace. Yes, Trump says 'bad things' but has never condoned organized violence like the way the Democrats have been organizing against him.
As a neutral minority I have to say this:
Republicans/conservatives are responsible:
Invasion of Iraq and millions of victms.
Created a mess in Iraq and that helped ISIS and other terrorist groups.
Anti immigrants and refugees.
Emboldened sexual predators like the orange.
Voted for someone who Is known as a conman.
Backed a bully.
Didnt denounce nazism and racism.
Went out to seek help from russia.
The GOP is known as a racist a non diverse party.

Most conservative I. This board are proud racists and bigots.

As a neutral minority myself, I say that you are full of shit. Blaming Trump for the mess created by Bushpuppet and Barrypuppet isn't going to cut it.Sexual predators? You REALLY want to go there give the actions of Bill "drop trou"???
Let that butthurt flow through you...

Nonsense.

The GOP is the Party of war and militarism; it’s the Party of violent rhetoric, division, and hostility.

The GOP is the Party of bigotry, racism, and hate – the GOP is the antheses of peace.

And the Party’s leader is proof of that: advocating for violence against journalists, advocating for violence against political opponents, and exhibiting hostility toward immigrants.

Which party dropped the Atomic Bomb on Japan? I'll wait.....

Compared to today's Democrats who seem to condone a Southern invasion of illegals, say little to nothing about the attempted assassination of a Senator, have nothing to say about Antifa violence, say nothing about Maxi Waters, Clinton, Chuck Shumer and other influential Democrats urging resistance against a duly elected President of the U.S. etc., Republicans are really the party of peace. Yes, Trump says 'bad things' but has never condoned organized violence like the way the Democrats have been organizing against him.

I like the subtle distinction of "organized" violence. Clearly he has condoned violence numerous times.

As for the "party of peace", Bush invaded Iraq for zero reason costing thousands of American deaths and likely over 100 Thousand deaths of Iraqi citizens.

Republicans don't see these as threats. But as mild touches of affection.

DqUFfn9XgAMLY2R.jpg

I like the subtle distinction of "organized" violence. Clearly he has condoned violence numerous times.

As for the "party of peace", Bush invaded Iraq for zero reason costing thousands of American deaths and likely over 100 Thousand deaths of Iraqi citizens.

Trump never 'condoned' violence. Also, there are no examples equaling the unhinged Democrat statements encouraging violence against duly elected officials by the public. Comparing Bush and Iraq with the subject at hand is a stupid attempt at obfuscation. There is no comparison idiot. Another desperate attempt and a total fail.

Republicans don't see these as threats. But as mild touches of affection.

DqUFfn9XgAMLY2R.jpg

Yet, none of that happened....Too bad for you...:19:

Candycorn seems to think that funny faces and cartoons are good substitutes for actual thinking. Meh

Last edited:

Trump never 'condoned' violence. Also, there are no examples equaling the unhinged Democrat statements encouraging violence against duly elected officials by the public. Comparing Bush and Iraq with the subject at hand is a stupid attempt at obfuscation. There is no comparison idiot. Another desperate attempt and a total fail.

No fail.
All facts.

Trump has condoned violence

upload_2018-10-25_0-50-37.png

Several more examples abound.

No fail.
All facts.

View attachment 224630

You got nothing but a cartoon...moron.

No fail.
All facts.

View attachment 224630

Either you're incapable of understanding what is written or you're just being dishonest. Either way, you're wasting my time. Off to ignore land with you <plink>!

Either you're incapable of understanding what is written or you're just being dishonest. Either way, you're wasting my time. Off to ignore land with you <plink>!

A cartoon is not a writing you blithering idiot. We are not responsible for deciphering your cartoons. I won't ignore you candyass.

A cartoon comprising actual quotes. And you don't have to sign your posts, we know whom you are.

Quotes of what someone said yet no evidence that any Trump supporter shot at a U.S. Rep and wounded him. No evidence of a Trump supporter telling people to 'confront' Democrats at gas stations and making them feel unwelcome. No evidence of Republicans supporting attacks on SCOTUS. I could go on but, you get the idea....or not.

Quotes of what someone said
Which refute the notion Republicans are the party of peace.

No it doesn't. It refutes that those who SAY they're for 'peace' (like the looney left Democrats) are actually the war mongers. They're the ones calling for a coup against our duly elected President.

`
Members of 'combat-ready' white supremacy group charged with violence at political rallies - "The leader and three members of a California-based white supremacist group have been charged with attacking counter-protesters, journalists and a police officer at political rallies throughout the state in 2017, the U.S. Attorney's Office in Los Angeles said Wednesday.

The men and other members of the "Rise Above Movement" sought to "organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on riots" in Huntington Beach, Berkeley, San Bernardino and the deadly Charlottesville rally, the office said."
`

`
Members of 'combat-ready' white supremacy group charged with violence at political rallies - "The leader and three members of a California-based white supremacist group have been charged with attacking counter-protesters, journalists and a police officer at political rallies throughout the state in 2017, the U.S. Attorney's Office in Los Angeles said Wednesday.

The men and other members of the "Rise Above Movement" sought to "organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on riots" in Huntington Beach, Berkeley, San Bernardino and the deadly Charlottesville rally, the office said."
`

So what? Penny ante compared to the far Democrat left trying to break down the SCOTUS door like a bunch of zombies

2yzl73c.jpg

Forum List

Back