Republicans are terrorists

Hillary Clinton Compares GOP Stance on Women's Health to Terrorists' Views

According to Hillary Clinton, who will no doubt win the Oval Orifice.

Meanwhile, Curt Schilling just lost his job on ESPN for bad mouthing Muslim extremist terrorists.

I just love the USA.
Well, PC is always a one-way street.

She was interesting to watch the last couple of days. She (very) clearly softened her rhetoric on the email thing, and she certainly knew the "terrorist" comments would get attention. She's pretty transparent.

2015-08-028 Votto - Republicans are terrorists.png

Yes, they are.

If they could get away with nuking an American city and finding a way to blame it on the Left, they would do it. This is how much Righties hate the USA. They despise anything that is not just like they are. They see enemies all over the place. The vast majority of them are racists, bigots, homophobes, zenophobes, misogynists, oh, and yeah, asswipes. Hope I didn't miss anything.

Their bloodlust for power will cause them to say anything, do anything. They cannot be trusted.

Congratulations, Votto - I'm glad you've come to your senses.

View attachment 48603

Yes, they are.

If they could get away with nuking an American city and finding a way to blame it on the Left, they would do it. This is how much Righties hate the USA. They despise anything that is not just like they are. They see enemies all over the place. The vast majority of them are racists, bigots, homophobes, zenophobes, misogynists, oh, and yeah, asswipes. Hope I didn't miss anything.

Their bloodlust for power will cause them to say anything, do anything. They cannot be trusted.

Please go fuck yourself

View attachment 48603

Yes, they are.

Please go fuck yourself
I will fucking report you… you are trying to hurt people's feelings. Now, look how did you respond to a factual well thought out analysis… I did not expect that from you… now it it were Stat posting shit like that, I would be fine with it..

View attachment 48603

Yes, they are.

Please go fuck yourself
I will fucking report you… you are trying to hurt people's feelings. Now, look how did you respond to a factual well thought out analysis… I did not expect that from you… now it it were Stat posting shit like that, I would be fine with it..

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do butthurtia-extremia very, very well, Chuvak!

View attachment 48603

Yes, they are.

I see you started your weekend early over there :alcoholic:

View attachment 48603

Yes, they are.

I see you started your weekend early over there :alcoholic:

I don't drink in the days and weeks before Yomaim Noreem. In fact, I rarely drink at all.

View attachment 48603

Yes, they are.

Liberals just gave Iran the go ahead to develope a nuclear bomb. You need to rethink what you just said.

View attachment 48603

Yes, they are.

Liberals just gave Iran the go ahead to develope a nuclear bomb. You need to rethink what you just said.

Uh, no, Democrats did not do that.

Learn to read, learn to think, learn to discern.

Oh, fuck it. Yer a Rightie. That will never happen.

Better yet, just click HERE.

I think you will be much happier that way.

Thanks.

View attachment 48603

Yes, they are.

They don't have to nuke an American city you guys turn them nowadays into Beirut al by yourself's....

But then again Harding was president when the US Army aircore bombed black wall street in 1921.

I don't drink in the days and weeks before Yomaim Noreem. In fact, I rarely drink at all.
I had to look it up, I am not versed in Yiddish…
High Holiday "During the Days of Awe, a Jew tries to amend his or her behavior and seek forgiveness for wrongs done against God (bein adam leMakom) and against other human beings (bein adam lechavero)."
Thanks...

View attachment 48603

Yes, they are.

Uh, no, Democrats did not do that.

Learn to read, learn to think, learn to discern.

Oh, fuck it. Yer a Rightie. That will never happen.

Better yet, just click HERE.

I think you will be much happier that way.

Thanks.
you-are-a-big-idiot.jpg

Progressives are the ones who hate American so badly they need to "Fundamentally transform" it and notice, they never once said it would be for the better

So when we win I guess we'll have to treat Progressives like Enemy Combatants

Progressives are the ones who hate American so badly they need to "Fundamentally transform" it and notice, they never once said it would be for the better

The commies pioneered ways for that… just take strategies out of their handbook… Better do it before they do it to us and that's not a joke..

Her comments equating Republicans with terrorists are equally as bad as those equating Democrats with Islamofascists.

The commies pioneered ways for that… just take strategies out of their handbook… Better do it before they do it to us and that's not a joke..

They are already letting out their Inner Mao

That's all we need, a stupid cow for president that demonizes anyone that would dare not share her simple minded beliefs. The media seems to be turning on her, even some libs can't stomach her shit any more.

Forum List

Back