Republicans are terrorists

The media are going to go all media on Trump and HRC ass if they keep it up.

Hillary Clinton Compares GOP Stance on Women's Health to Terrorists' Views

According to Hillary Clinton, who will no doubt win the Oval Orifice.

Meanwhile, Curt Schilling just lost his job on ESPN for bad mouthing Muslim extremist terrorists.

I just love the USA.
Well, PC is always a one-way street.

She was interesting to watch the last couple of days. She (very) clearly softened her rhetoric on the email thing, and she certainly knew the "terrorist" comments would get attention. She's pretty transparent.

She's trying to act like the investigation on her mishandled emails is an attack on women. (Doesn't matter that Obama started the investigation to get her out of the race)

Democrats can get away with this type of slanderous mischaracterization, but Trump calls someone an amateur and everyone wonders if he can be trusted to deal with world leaders.

Modern American Progressives are turning into their Ideological Founding Fathers, Stalin railed against the Kulaks, Hitler the Jews, Mao anyone with a pulse and our Progressive Nazis are railing against -- Republicans.

Sick, so fucking sick that the person they want to nominate for President said this openly

Modern American Progressives are turning into their Ideological Founding Fathers, Stalin railed against the Kulaks, Hitler the Jews, Mao anyone with a pulse and our Progressive Nazis are railing against -- Republicans. Sick, so fucking sick that the person they want to nominate for President said this openly
You are being silly and dramatic very early. Put away your queen, please. Both HRC and DT are saying some very stupid things.

They were deemed terrorists when they held the gov't hostage until they got tax cuts for the rich. Remember that rw'ers?

the ones obama extended when he still had Dem-majorities in both chambers?

those tax cuts for the rich???

or the rest of them, the other 98% that obama made PERMANENT?

which ones?

View attachment 48603

Yes, they are.

If they could get away with nuking an American city and finding a way to blame it on the Left, they would do it. This is how much Righties hate the USA. They despise anything that is not just like they are. They see enemies all over the place. The vast majority of them are racists, bigots, homophobes, zenophobes, misogynists, oh, and yeah, asswipes. Hope I didn't miss anything.

Their bloodlust for power will cause them to say anything, do anything. They cannot be trusted.

Congratulations, Votto - I'm glad you've come to your senses.
Fuck off, asshole.
The days of the FEMA camps are closer. Hide your uniform.

View attachment 48603

Yes, they are.

If they could get away with nuking an American city and finding a way to blame it on the Left, they would do it. This is how much Righties hate the USA. They despise anything that is not just like they are. They see enemies all over the place. The vast majority of them are racists, bigots, homophobes, zenophobes, misogynists, oh, and yeah, asswipes. Hope I didn't miss anything.

Their bloodlust for power will cause them to say anything, do anything. They cannot be trusted.

Fuck off, asshole.
See post #5...

There's something a bit pathetic about people who spend much of their time bragging how enlightened and "forward-thinking" they are, and how the other folks are knuckle-dragging Neanderthals, crying like babies that their "brilliant constitutional scholar" and community activist, the most powerful man in the world in his current position, and his larger numbers of like-minded "brilliant" Progresive minds, keep getting "held hostage" and "obstructed" by a smaller number of people the Left insists they are so superior to..........................................jus sayin.................

If they could get away with nuking an American city and finding a way to blame it on the Left, they would do it. This is how much Righties hate the USA.

if there were ever a lie from the leftards this one of their biggest, there is only one faction who truly HATE the U.S.A. it is every leftard in this country, proof of this is right here on USMB !

heil O'Hitlerbama!!

They were deemed terrorists when they held the gov't hostage until they got tax cuts for the rich. Remember that rw'ers?
Well no. What happened was they got the Bush era tax cuts extended for everyone except the highest bracket, to compromise with the Dems. That's how you define terrorism?

View attachment 48603

Yes, they are.

So how will Dims declare war on the terrorists?

I assume this means killing and imprisoning terrorists, right?

View attachment 48603

Yes, they are.

I don't know. If you are talking about real terrorists, I personally would be willing to destroy every single bit of ISIS. Not a single ISIS warrior should be left alive on the face of the earth. Not one. ISIS must completely die. Every single one of them.

And I am a Liberal.

Never judge a book by its cover.

View attachment 48603

Yes, they are.

I don't know. If you are talking about real terrorists, I personally would be willing to destroy every single bit of ISIS. Not a single ISIS warrior should be left alive on the face of the earth. Not one. ISIS must completely die. Every single one of them.

And I am a Liberal.

But you said the GOP are terrorists like ISIS.

So should we do the same to them?

View attachment 48603

Yes, they are.

And I am a Liberal.

But you said the GOP are terrorists like ISIS.

So should we do the same to them?

Say, I'm beginning to think that Dims are nothing more than vacuous hate mongering bigots.
Say it ain't so!!

Hillary is for partial birth abortions, for butchering babies capable of surviving outside the womb, cutting up those babies, and selling the pieces off for profit. One of her 'heroines' is Margarat Sanger, a woman whose vision was to breed a race of 'thoroughbreds' where the inferior were weeded out (a la hitelr / Nazis) and who wanted to use abortions to control the black population....a dream Liberals have brought to fruition by killing some 20 million black babies and by continuing to target mostly black populations today.

She is also the woman who failed to protect 4 Americans from being murdered by terrorists - on a day she allowed 20 US Embassies to be attacked simultaneously throughout the Middle East, 4 of them being overrun - while she and Obama went into hiding until it was all over and then took part in the attempted lie that the attack was all a protest over some bogus video.

Just like Obama, she supports the REAL terrorists and murderers...and part of the reason she is saying things like this, even if she knows she will be attacked because of it, is to distract from her crimes and treason for which many are calling for her to go to jail over!

Hillary is for partial birth abortions, for butchering babies capable of surviving outside the womb, cutting up those babies, and selling the pieces off for profit. One of her 'heroines' is Margarat Sanger, a woman whose vision was to breed a race of 'thoroughbreds' where the inferior were weeded out (a la hitelr / Nazis) and who wanted to use abortions to control the black population....a dream Liberals have brought to fruition by killing some 20 million black babies and by continuing to target mostly black populations today.

She is also the woman who failed to protect 4 Americans from being murdered by terrorists - on a day she allowed 20 US Embassies to be attacked simultaneously throughout the Middle East, 4 of them being overrun - while she and Obama went into hiding until it was all over and then took part in the attempted lie that the attack was all a protest over some bogus video.

Just like Obama, she supports the REAL terrorists and murderers...and part of the reason she is saying things like this, even if she knows she will be attacked because of it, is to distract from her crimes and treason for which many are calling for her to go to jail over!
You lie without blinking your eyes at all, a common trait of the sociopath. You give absolutely no context, submitting to your opinions in place of facts. Please go back and give the full story of partial birth abortion, the full story of PP and fetal parts, of Margaret Sanger and eugenics and abortion, on HRC and th ME. There are no crime, there is no treason, and you are a sociopath. And I am a guy who never vote for scum like HRC, but you are worse than she.

Forum List

Back