Republicans and some Democrats reject impeachment talk

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Republicans _ and some Democrats _ reject impeachment talk

WASHINGTON (AP) — The day after President Donald Trump was implicated in a federal crime, members of both parties dismissed talk of impeachment, with some Democrats expressing fears Wednesday about such a politically risky step, and Republicans shrugging off the accusations or withholding judgment.

===================================
Like we kept warning they are trying to impeach Trump they will stop at nothing in order to succeed. We also said watch for coming false flags. But hey whatever.

Now what does that tell you even the demo rats know what game has been played wiht the sheep tied to SOROS cult followers. Thes leftis just dont realize it' is Soros.

Oh and I searched to see if it was already posted
upload_2018-8-22_20-51-4.png

I'd like to see the nitwit fringe of The Democrat put that much effort into mobilizing the vast majority of Americans who love this country but have not yet been sufficiently motivated to get out and vote. That sucking sound? Oh, pay no attention. It's just that famous "blue wave" retreating.

Republicans _ and some Democrats _ reject impeachment talk

WASHINGTON (AP) — The day after President Donald Trump was implicated in a federal crime, members of both parties dismissed talk of impeachment, with some Democrats expressing fears Wednesday about such a politically risky step, and Republicans shrugging off the accusations or withholding judgment.

===================================
Like we kept warning they are trying to impeach Trump they will stop at nothing in order to succeed. We also said watch for coming false flags. But hey whatever.

Now what does that tell you even the demo rats know what game has been played wiht the sheep tied to SOROS cult followers. Thes leftis just dont realize it' is Soros.

Oh and I searched to see if it was already posted
View attachment 212443

Everyone's out to benefit from this. The Republicans don't need to impeach him, just wait until January and get the Dems to do it for them.

The dems don't necessarily want him impeached because they stand more chance of winning in 2020 with Trump than with Pence.

I hope the Dims make it clear from now until November they intend to impeach the president if they take over the House.
This will help inspire Republicans to get out and vote.

Forum List

Back