BRK'g: NAT ENQUIRER's Pecker cooperating--he, COHEN & TRUMP made payoffs to women

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Trumps old friends are hauling ass to the prosecutors!

National Enquirer’s David Pecker cooperating with prosecutors on Cohen payoffs and Trump’s knowledge

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS
22 AUG 2018 AT 22:24 ET

Trumps-Pekcer-800x430.jpg
Donald Trump, Jr., Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump, David Pecker and Eric Trump. (
View image on Twitter

ProudDaddy911@Hairball911

I bet we could get #TrumplovesPecker trending rather easily! @benshapiro @andrewklavan @ChrisLoesch @DLoesch

1:50 PM - Mar 25, 2016

Twitter Ads info and privacy

American Media Chairman and CEO David Pecker is cooperating with federal prosecutors investigating Michael Cohen’s payments to women alleging affairs with President Donald Trump.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Pecker has knowledge of what Trump knew and when he knew it and he’s giving that information to the prosecutors.

Pecker gave a payment to Karen McDougal under the guise of a writing agreement for the National Enquirer...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/nat...mps-knowledge/

You’re kidding?
We know this.
Were campaign funds used is the issue.

We did NOT know until tonight that David Pecker of America Media must have gotten a 'deal' and he sang! And YOU ain't that smart to have figured it out. And you obviously don't know JACKSHIT about what is allowed under FEC rules. BRIBES aren't! Anything of 'value' to the candidate while running for office MUST BE REPORTED.

I'd say paying 2 women $130 and $150k to keep their mouths shut about a CANDIDATE running for President has 'value' to it!

Hell read my sig, the last 2 lines. It's all right in there!

You’re kidding?
We know this.

We did NOT know until tonight that David Pecker of America Media must have gotten a 'deal' and he sang! And YOU ain't that smart to have figured it out. And you obviously don't know JACKSHIT about what is allowed under FEC rules. BRIBES aren't! Anything of 'value' to the candidate while running for office MUST BE REPORTED.

I'd say paying 2 women $130 and $150k to keep their mouths shut about a CANDIDATE running for President has 'value' to it!

If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States

What was the offense? How was the United States defrauded?

Left wing desperation... The mud thrown by Mueller isn't sticking and people are tired of the crap.. Keep pushing for impeachment... its going to lay waste to your party for decades..

You’re kidding?
We know this.

Bullshit.

Paying for nondisclosure agreements for perfectly legal activities is not a crime, not a campaign contribution as commonly understood or ruled upon by the Federal Election Commission. Squeezing guilty pleas out of vulnerable witnesses does nothing to change those facts.

Mark Penn is a managing partner of the Stagwell Group, a private equity firm specializing in marketing services companies, as well as chairman of the Harris Poll and author of “Microtrends Squared.” He served as pollster and adviser to President Clinton from 1995 to 2000, including during Clinton’s impeachment. You can follow him on Twitter @Mark_Penn.

Cohen's plea deal is prosecutor's attempt to set up Trump

Anything of value must be reported? Like a fucking dossier?

Contrast what is going on here with the treatment of the millions of dollars paid to a Democratic law firm which, in turn, paid out money to political research firm Fusion GPS and British spy Christopher Steele without listing them on any campaign expenditure form, despite crystal clear laws and regulations that the ultimate beneficiaries of the funds must be listed.

This rule was even tightened recently. There is no question that hiring spies to do opposition research in Russia is a campaign expenditure, yet no prosecutorial raids have been sprung on the law firm, Fusion GPS or Steele. The reason? It does not “get” Trump.

Cohen's plea deal is prosecutor's attempt to set up Trump

Quite a few of cult45 do not know campaign finance law.

They will be experts by the time this is over.

You’re kidding?
We know this.

Trump told us how long ago?

Forum List

Back