Republican women in Wisconsin have a more unfavorable opinion of Christine Ford than Republican men

`
Of course the OP has distorted the facts. Here is the Marquette University poll chart;
`
Dp_Kkofw_X4_AEDa_C-.jpg

The ignorant slut Christine Ford with her fake little girls voice gave a laughable testimony that had more holes in her story than a piece of swiss cheese.

The majority of women could easily see through her lies. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Ballsy Ford is either mentally ill or a paid democrat operative. The troubling thing is anyone who supports her is by definition mentally ill or a paid democrat operative. Sadly most are not getting paychecks from Soros and simply "unhinged" idiots or "mentally ill" also. So dims are getting reamed from multiple orifices. :p

Crying "rape" 36 years after the "factoid" (remanufactured scenario) and having all the little slogans ready in advance makes the Ford allegation an expedient piece of theatrics staged to hogtie a political opponent. Criticism should work to improve an individual, not assassinate the character of a person whose hallmark is learning, respect, duty, all of his adult life. It's one of the lowest dirty tricks I ever saw Democrat women use. I hope they enjoy the thirty pieces of silver they got in exchange for the organized rape of an innocent man's character. Not one scintilla of truth could be proven in that pathetic speech that came across as true to the naïve young woman whose best friend was date-raped. And 36 years passing made the molded-bread charge awfully stale. Diane Feinstein knew better. She proceeded to try to destroy someone anyway. Her constituents had better watch out. Once Kavanaugh's name evaporates from her hit list, their name could be on the line next if she feeeeeeeeels like it.

The more things change in America, the more things seem to stay the same.

thepillory.jpg

Ballsy Ford is either mentally ill or a paid democrat operative. The troubling thing is anyone who supports her is by definition mentally ill or a paid democrat operative. Sadly most are not getting paychecks from Soros and simply "unhinged" idiots or "mentally ill" also. So dims are getting reamed from multiple orifices. :p

I pick 'mentally ill."

But....that doesn't remove 'democrat operative' as the two are far from mutually exclusive.

.....a fifteen year old Christine Blasey, who didn’t travel in the same social circles with Brett Kavanaugh, saw from afar, a handsome, older boy who was an accomplished athletic hero as well as an academic star, at exactly the time her hormones were kicking in.

Kavanaugh was well out of her league.

Perhaps the term to be used would be Morganatic…..as in Morganatic marriage, as in a marriage between people of unequal social rank.

For most normal folks, while the above certainly could have occurred,….we call it ‘a crush.’

Most get over them…..not so with one predisposed to a mental imbalance, a “Fatal Attraction” syndrome.

“Ford, who also has received threats, is by all accounts a respected scientific researcher in the field of psychology with an impressive pedigree.”
https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/eight-big-problems-for-christine-blasey-fords-story/

“ …..psychologists suffering from psychological problems, including neurosis, superstitions, and thoughts of suicide is quite a common thing. It also goes on to describe how psychologists are just as troubled as the general population.”
https://www.quora.com/Do-psychologists-have-their-own-problems

The little-girl-voice that Dr Ford assumed is a give-away.

The hurt of her imaginary rejection by Kavanaugh at her most formative age, and the obsession that developed as a result, has been put to use by the Democrats……

…and now, her usefulness at an end, today’s Cindy Sheehan, they will throw Ford into the waste bin.

Ford is a sick woman....

The ignorant slut Christine Ford with her fake little girls voice gave a laughable testimony that had more holes in her story than a piece of swiss cheese.

Those lies:

1. Teaching someone to take lie detector test

New sworn statement alleges Ford lied under oath about prepping someone for a polygraph New sworn statement alleges Ford lied under oath about prepping someone for a polygraph

2. A separate door in her house

Renovation Records Undercut Ford's Exit-Door AccountFord testified, pushed her to say she wanted the door to alleviate symptoms of “claustrophobia” and “panic attacks" she still suffered from an attempted rape allegedly perpetrated by Kavanaugh in high school during the early 1980s.

"Is that the reason for the second door — front door -- is claustrophobia?” asked Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee. “Correct,” Ford replied.

Ford never specified when the renovation took place, leaving a possible impression that it and the therapy session happened around the same time.

But documents reveal the door was installed years before as part of an addition, and has been used by renters and even a marriage counseling business.” https://www.realclearinvestigations...uments_undermine_fords_exit_door_account.html

3.Being afraid to fly, “…it was presented as a terror so overwhelming, so uncontrollable, as to prevent her from traveling by air under any circumstances. No – Professordoktor Ford, we were led to believe, would need to drive from Palo Alto to Washington to testify before the Senate Judicial Committee.

This claim fell apart in short order after it was revealed that Ford had lived for a year in Honolulu, a city effectively unreachable except by air, had vacationed in Tahiti and other areas of the Pacific, and regularly flew from California to the east coast to visit family. In light of all this, the “driving” claim became a running social media joke, with bogus reports of which was the last town she had driven through. “https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/10/the_three_lies_of_christine_blasey_ford.html

4. Blasey Ford allowed the public and the committee to believe that she was a psychologist in the full meaning of the term. She specifically told the committee that she was a “research psychologist”. She also made the claim on her university web site page, and in several other cases. The legacy media (for instance, theWashington Post and the Atlantic) dropped the “research’ part and repeatedly asserted that she was a licensed psychologist, with no request for a correction from the Blasey Ford camp.

In fact, she is no such thing. While she has done the course work, and was awarded a doctorate in the field, she still lacks certification. To qualify as a “psychologist” in the state of California (and every other state in the union), an individual must serve a one-year residency and pass several rigorous examinations. Blasey Ford has not done so. She is, ipso facto, not a psychologist. https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/10/the_three_lies_of_christine_blasey_ford.html

And, the most obvious lie....attempted groping by Brett Kavanaugh

Tribalism or groupthink make people hate the other regardless of why or even their personal moral values. See links.

'Why Do Republicans Hate Women?'

Why Do Republicans Hate Women?

"Humans universally make Us/Them dichotomies along lines of race, ethnicity, gender, language group, religion, age, socioeconomic status, and so on. And it’s not a pretty picture. We do so with remarkable speed and neurobiological efficiency; have complex taxonomies and classifications of ways in which we denigrate Thems; do so with a versatility that ranges from the minutest of microaggression to bloodbaths of savagery; and regularly decide what is inferior about Them based on pure emotion, followed by primitive rationalizations that we mistake for rationality. Pretty depressing." Robert M. Sapolsky Overcoming Us vs. Them

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance." Eric Hoffer

Yep. It’s only Leftards en masse who are pretending to believe women don’t lie. #BelieveAllWomen (Provided they are Demonrat voters).

Tribalism or groupthink make people hate the other regardless of why or even their personal moral values. See links.

"Humans universally make Us/Them dichotomies along lines of race, ethnicity, gender, language group, religion, age, socioeconomic status, and so on. And it’s not a pretty picture. We do so with remarkable speed and neurobiological efficiency; have complex taxonomies and classifications of ways in which we denigrate Thems; do so with a versatility that ranges from the minutest of microaggression to bloodbaths of savagery; and regularly decide what is inferior about Them based on pure emotion, followed by primitive rationalizations that we mistake for rationality. Pretty depressing." Robert M. Sapolsky Overcoming Us vs. Them

"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance." Eric Hoffer

"Why Do Republicans Hate Women?"

You're as correct as ever, middy.....

"Ex: [DEMOCRAT] Schneiderman called me ‘brown slave,’ slapped me until I called him ‘Master’

050718-tanya-schneiderman-feature.jpg

[Democrat] State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman called his Sri Lankan girlfriend his “brown slave” and wanted her to refer to him as “Master,” the woman says.

...and he’d slap me until I did,” Selvaratnam said.

“He started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’”

https://nypost.com/2018/05/07/ex-sc...lave-would-slap-me-until-i-called-him-master/

Did I mention....

The Democrat Party has always ....ALWAYS.....been the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

Middy.....did you know that the Republicans gave women the vote over a Democrat filibuster????

1. It was a Republican who introduced what became the 19th Amendment, women’s suffrage. On May 21, 1919, U.S. Representative James R. Mann (1856-1922), a Republican from Illinois and chairman of the Suffrage Committee, proposed the House resolution to approve the Susan Anthony Amendment granting women the right to vote. The measure passed the House 304-89—a full 42 votes above the required two-thirds majority. 19th Amendment

2. The 1919 vote in the House of Representatives was possible because Republicans had retaken control of the House. Attempts to get it passed through Democrat-controlled Congresses had failed.

3. The Senate vote was approved only after a Democrat filibuster; and 82% of the Republican Senators voted for it….and 54% of the Democrats.

4. 26 of the 36 states that ratified the 19th Amendment had Republican legislatures.

5. Two weeks later, on June 4, 1919, the Senate passed the 19th Amendment by two votes over its two-thirds required majority, 56-25. The amendment was then sent to the states for ratification. Within six days of the ratification cycle, Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin each ratified the amendment. Kansas, New York and Ohio followed on June 16, 1919. By March of the following year, a total of 35 states had approved the amendment, one state shy of the two-thirds required for ratification. Southern states were adamantly opposed to the amendment, however, and seven of them—Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, South Carolina and Virginia—had already rejected it before Tennessee's vote on August 18, 1920. It was up to Tennessee to tip the scale for woman suffrage. Op. Cit.

6. The outlook appeared bleak, given the outcomes in other Southern states and given the position of Tennessee's state legislators in their 48-48 tie. The state's decision came down to 23-year-old Representative Harry T. Burn (1895-1977), a Republican from McMinn County, to cast the deciding vote. Although Burn opposed the amendment, his mother convinced him to approve it. (Mrs. Burn reportedly wrote to her son: "Don't forget to be a good boy and help Mrs. Catt put the 'rat' in ratification.") With Burn's vote, the 19th Amendment was ratified. Certification by U.S. Secretary of State Bainbridge Colby (1869-1950) followed on August 26, 1920. Op. Cit.

7. The National Women's Party led by Alice Paul became the first "cause" to picket outside the White House. Paul and Lucy Burns led a series of protests against the Wilson Administration in Washington. Wilson ignored the protests for six months, but on June 20, 1917, as a Russian delegation drove up to the White House, suffragettes unfurled a banner which stated; "We women of America tell you that America is not a democracy. Twenty million women are denied the right to vote. President Wilson is the chief opponent of their national enfranchisement".[24] Another banner on August 14, 1917, referred to "Kaiser Wilson" and compared the plight of the German people with that of American women. With this manner of protest, the women were subject to arrests and many were jailed.[25] On October 17, Alice Paul was sentenced to seven months and on October 30 began a hunger strike, but after a few days prison authorities began to force feed her.[24] After years of opposition, Wilson changed his position in 1918 to advocate women's suffrage as a war measure.[26] Women's suffrage in the United States - Wikipedia 24. ^ a b James Ciment, Thaddeus Russell (2007). "The home front encyclopedia: United States, Britain, and Canada in World Wars I and II, Volume 1". p.163. ABC-CLIO, 2007

25. ^ Stevens et al., Jailed for Freedom: American Women Win the Vote, NewSage Press (March 21, 1995).

26. ^ Lemons, J. Stanley (1973). "The woman citizen: social feminism in the 1920s" p.13. University of Virginia Press, 1973

a. During the 1912 presidential campaign against Theodore Roosevelt, Wilson and his opponent agreed on many reform measures such as child-labor laws and pro-union legislation. They differed, however, on the subject of women's suffrage, as Roosevelt was in favor of giving women the vote. http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/president-woodrow-wilson-picketed-by-women-suffragists

Drop by for another lesson tomorrow, pal.

Many Republican women are brainwashed by the men in their lives so I'm not surprised.you got Republican women who think grabbing women by the pussy is ok, so I'm not surprised.

I wonder though, if Brett Kavanaugh was a democrat and an Obama pick, would these Republican women still be slandering Dr. Ford?

Many Republican women are brainwashed by the men in their lives so I'm not surprised.you got Republican women who think grabbing women by the pussy is ok, so I'm not surprised.

I wonder though, if Brett Kavanaugh was a democrat and an Obama pick, would these Republican women still be slandering Dr. Ford?

With nearly zero effort your post has catapulted yourself to our 'best source of greenhouse gases.'

Forum List

Back