Pregnant Third World Illegal Alien Savages Deposit Offspring. Then Become Citizens Automatically.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Very troubling. No offense to fat, ugly people but illegal aliens are almost ALWAYS disgusting, ugly, fat, retarded POS criminals. What sick sub human is screwing those creatures?

Anchor-Baby-Art-GUILLERMO-ARIASAFPGetty-Images-640x480.png

Illegal Alien Births of Anchor Babies Cost U.S. Taxpayers $2.4B Every Year

Hopefully the Constitution will be clarified to stop this insanity.

They need to get rid of the 14th amendment.

That will take care of the anchor baby issue and save we the taxpayer that 2 billion.

They also need to kick all illegals out of the country.

Build the damned wall so they can't get back in.

No, just supersede a very specific part of it. All we need is this: Congress shall have power to establish rules for the citizenship status of individuals born within the jurisdiction of the United States to an alien not lawfully present.

There's been a lot of talk recently about amending the 14th to repeal birthright citizenship.

It's likely the best solution at the moment.

No, just supersede a very specific part of it. All we need is this: Congress shall have power to establish rules for the citizenship status of individuals born within the jurisdiction of the United States to an alien not lawfully present.

Ultimately, jurisdiction is the key term.

Very good, grasshoppa...

No. They can get rid of it.

The 14th was put in there so the children of ex slaves would be recognized as America citizens.

Obviously its not needed anymore.

The 14th was put in there so the children of ex slaves would be recognized as America citizens.

The 14th amendment does far more than that.

Been going on for years and years and years . I'd say that its the 'dem' and 'repub' plan to repopulate the USA and replace the Bad Americans that already populate the USA as a majority .

Nope. I don't think it does. It states anyone born in the US is an American Citizen. Anyone.

Nope. I don't think it does. It states anyone born in the US is an American Citizen. Anyone.

I repeat, it does FAR MORE than that. You should, ya know...read it, or something.

I repeat, it does FAR MORE than that. You should, ya know...read it, or something.

Oh I did.

upload_2018-10-11_9-2-17.jpeg

The Fourteenth Amendment (Amendment XIV) to the United States Constitution was adopted on July 9, 1868, as one of the Reconstruction Amendments. The amendment addresses citizenship rights and equal protection of the laws and was proposed in response to issues related to former slaves following the American Civil War.

Equal protection under the law and citizenship.

Forum List

Back