Republican Women In Florida Livid Over DeSantis Stabbing Them In The Back Over Alimony Law

Wow these Dimmer women sure are lazy.....they need convenience abortions to get rid of the undesirable results of the nights of partying.....then expect lifelong payments from divorced husbands for the rest of their lazy nonworking lives....surprised they even have the energy to actually vote.
Raising the kids, keeping the house and having the dinner parties, luncheons etc that greased the corporate career...

good job biffy......you must have gotten really hosed a biggie...lol
No, I don't have to have something happen to me personally to be for or against something....

I am against all of that "traditional gender role" shit -- especially when it comes to alimony....

Something started by the "conservative/family values" types who wanted women pregnant and barefoot in the kitchen......funny how yall are triggered by this now

And that is why these kids should name the doctors and the hospitals who performed these procedures.....I know I should believe all "I didn't mean to really be trans" kids at their word -- but if we really want to shame the doctors and hospitals, we gotta name them......
If they even exist......................

Wow these Dimmer women sure are lazy.....they need convenience abortions to get rid of the undesirable results of the nights of partying.....then expect lifelong payments from divorced husbands for the rest of their lazy nonworking lives....surprised they even have the energy to actually vote.
I guess you missed that this was about Republican women being pissed?

Yes, keeping freaks like you from chopping their genitalia
You keep reinforcing just how abnormal you are. Normal people don't spend their days creating such weirdass fantasies.

So why do you create such fantasies about children's genitals?

Do you get off on them?

Do you think they give you an excuse to get violent?

At this stage, you've become just an interesting study in deviant psychology.

Are you scared to answer this surada
surada
4sndpt.jpg

Given a substantial portion of Florida's income is related to retirees, I wonder how this will impact the economy there.

You keep reinforcing just how abnormal you are. Normal people don't spend their days creating such weirdass fantasies.

So why do you create such fantasies about children's genitals?

Do you get off on them?

Do you think they give you an excuse to get violent?

At this stage, you've become just an interesting study in deviant psychology.
20221216_204250.jpg

95% of conservative rhetoric and policies are based on shit they made up......

I think alimony started in a different time and culture. Back then, women didn't have much in the way of careers beyond nursing and teaching.

But more importantly, unmarried couples living together was scandalous and they were pariahs. Now living together doesn't raise an eyebrow, so the divorced woman can get a check and still have her man living with her.

Forum List

Back