Republican talking points

David your hypocrisy is showing big time.

What about the republican hypocrisy concerning their once held belief that W had a mandate when he BARELY won both the 2000 and 2004 elections and they ran roughshod over the democrats when the right had total power?? That hypocrisy of the right seems to be "showing big time." LOL

Now the right is constantly whining about not having any representation because they lost the election when a majority of the American people voted against the right and their candidates.

David you hypocritical fuck what you're complaining about is Republicans saying the Same thing Dems were yelling virtually from the moment Bush took Office till Obama Took office.

And you want to be taken seriously? Give me a break. If nobody is on our side how come every poll out there is showing Obama's popularity falling like a stone and every Democrat along with Mr. Switch of Pennsylvania suddenly trailing some even in supposedly safe districts?

So you admit that the right is now doing what the left did, when back then the right called the left un-American, unpatritotic, traitorous surrender monkeys and you actually have the nerve to try to call a lefty a hypocrite when the right is doing exactly what they were once against and what they once condemned the left for doing??

"And you want to be taken seriously?"

LOL OMG now that is just hilarious.

David you hypocritical fuck what you're complaining about is Republicans saying the Same thing Dems were yelling virtually from the moment Bush took Office till Obama Took office.

And you want to be taken seriously? Give me a break. If nobody is on our side how come every poll out there is showing Obama's popularity falling like a stone and every Democrat along with Mr. Switch of Pennsylvania suddenly trailing some even in supposedly safe districts?

So you admit that the right is now doing what the left did, when back then the right called the left un-American, unpatritotic, traitorous surrender monkeys and you actually have the nerve to try to call a lefty a hypocrite when the right is doing exactly what they were once against and what they once condemned the left for doing??

The left supported Bush in his illegal invasion of Iraq. It wasn't until later after the lies were discovered that the left felt they had been betrayed. Of course, Bush betrayed the entire country, not just the left.

Are you one of those Christians who supported the Christian genocide in Iraq?
Of course, there was the incompetency of Karina. The outing of a covert CIA agent (there is a name for that - "treason"). I'll stop here, the list is just too long.

The left supported Bush in his illegal invasion of Iraq. It wasn't until later after the lies were discovered that the left felt they had been betrayed. Of course, Bush betrayed the entire country, not just the left.

Of course, there was the incompetency of Karina. The outing of a covert CIA agent (there is a name for that - "treason"). I'll stop here, the list is just too long.

Actually no, I was against the invasion of Iraq from the beginning. I was all for afghanistan and was arguing on the AOL message boards way back when that we should finish the job there before even thinking of going anywhere else.

My point being that I find it hilarious that;
1. a righty is calling a lefty a hypocrite because, according to the righty, the lefty is being cirtiical of the right for using tactics that the left once used.
2. The righty admits that the right is engaging in the same tactics the the left once used and the fact is that the right was once critical of the very same tactics that they are now engaging in.
3. So the righty basically admits that the right is being hypocritical as he attacks the lefty claiming that the lefty is a hypocrite. LOL

Last edited:

Actually no, I was against the invasion of Iraq from the beginning. I was all for afghanistan and was arguing on the AOL message boards way back when that we should finish the job there before even thinking of going anywhere else.

1. a righty is calling a lefty a hypocrite because, according to the righty, the lefty is being cirtiical of the right for using tactics that the left once used.
2. The righty admits that the right is engaging in the same tactics the the left once used and the fact is that the right was once critical of the very same tactics that they are now engaging in.
3. So the righty basically admits that the right is being hypocritical as he attacks the lefty claiming that the lefty is a hypocrite. LOL

s0n...........gotta get past the OCD thing with Bush. Its 2009...........almost 2010. Nobody cares.:lol:

As an aside.........how much am I loving the historical fail being displayed by the Obama administration?? Who knew? Whats even more fun is seeing the real k00ks like DrSmith angsting in spectacular fashion on these threads!! These k00ks are becomming unglued.........in shock to see the collapse of their hero!!!

Now to be perfectly fair keep going back in time. No, farther back, keep going, keep going, keep going. Ah, here we are at the dawn of politics, the birth of hipocrasy.

s0n...........gotta get past the OCD thing with Bush. Its 2009...........almost 2010. Nobody cares.:lol:

As an aside.........how much am I loving the historical fail being displayed by the Obama administration?? Who knew? Whats even more fun is seeing the real k00ks like DrSmith angsting in spectacular fashion on these threads!! These k00ks are becomming unglued.........in shock to see the collapse of their hero!!!

LOL poor skooks as incoherent as ever. HAHAHA

FACT is that righties, like you, who once smeared and attacked lefties for the tactics that the lefties used are now engaging in the very tactics, and worse, that you once condemned.

Angst? I am actually lmao at you righties as you expose yourself as traitorous unpatriotic and un-American and that is based on the very standard that you once applied to the left. You righties are so full of anger, angst and hypocrisy that you are now willing to do what you once deplored all because you lost a few elections and are now the MINORITY. Righties like you are a perfect example of angst. LOL Your feelings of dread, anxiety, or anguish drive you to hypocrisy and ignorance.

As for ignoring the past, I am certain that you would love to forget the past and W that way you can pretend that you aren't just a hypocritical hack who tries so desperately to spin anything and everything against the left as you turned a blind eye to everything that rests at the feet of conservatives.

What was that old saying about those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it?? That s0n, is you. LOL

This is a real landslide election...

electoral-1984-s.jpg

Yes, and in 1972, Nixon won every state but Massachusetts too. Proving Republicans think party-first rather than country-first? You tell me.

The American people overwhelmingly chose Nixin in 1972.

Please elaborate on the party-first / country-first statement. At present it appears to lack even simple historical context...

I'll backtrack on using that as an example. Bad one. That was a precarious political time with the Vietnam war raging and McGovern who wanted to end it immediately appearing the radical against the self-assured Richard Nixon who promised to end it peacefully. Of course many Democrats voted for Nixon as well, otherwise there would not have been such a huge popular vote margin. Now I've forgotten why you posted your map in the first place.

Among the population, it's polarization, and the population takes its cues from Congress which is doing the same thing. Only there, the polarization takes the form of gridlock which accomplishes nothing. Anyone who thinks that should be the acceptable norm from now on needs to have his head examined.

Define "nobody" please.

Forum List

Back