Republican talking points

Sure it is in a democracy. Look what Bush/Cheney did with less than a majority of the popular vote in 2000. They invaded Iraq, among other things.

Please point out where you get democracy from as a form of the US government. Last I looked it was a federal republic.

Absolutely. The simplist definition of a "Democracy", is mob rule.

And we are a Representitive Republic. I cringe every time I hear our electeds say that "...we are a DEMOCRACY..."

So next time you think about showing up to town hall with a swatstika attached to Obama's logo... please remember that you are just a puppet of the health insurance industry and they don't give two shits about the American people. All they care about is their stock price, their mansions, their yachts and polo tournaments. The super rich of this country could care less about everyone else's well being -- which is why they're employing the Republican Party to do their dirty work for them and which is also why less and less people are members of the Republican Party these days.

This is all well and good, but the party of the rich today is the Democratic Party. So which side are you on?

(Just google search democrats party of the rich. Here's one link: "Party of the Rich" by Peter Schweizer on National Review Online)

Wait, you think the Republican Party is the party for the working man? HAHAHA. Come on. Billions of dollars for tax cuts for the rich wasn't exactly the Democrats' idea.

So next time you think about showing up to town hall with a swatstika attached to Obama's logo... please remember that you are just a puppet of the health insurance industry and they don't give two shits about the American people. All they care about is their stock price, their mansions, their yachts and polo tournaments. The super rich of this country could care less about everyone else's well being -- which is why they're employing the Republican Party to do their dirty work for them and which is also why less and less people are members of the Republican Party these days.

This is all well and good, but the party of the rich today is the Democratic Party. So which side are you on?

(Just google search democrats party of the rich. Here's one link: "Party of the Rich" by Peter Schweizer on National Review Online)

Wait, you think the Republican Party is the party for the working man? HAHAHA. Come on. Billions of dollars for tax cuts for the rich wasn't exactly the Democrats' idea.

Never mind that the MAJORITY of Democrats are RICH, including her HINEY, Royal ASSWIPE Nancy Pelosi, who is th richest Member of Congress?

Bwahahahaha!

I see that YOU are another POVERTY PIMP, and absolutely VAPID in your understanding of pretty much everything. How much are YOU being paid by the DNC to be here?

Be honest, eh?

Yet another Democrat talking point in a thread where he is supposedly pointing out repub talking points...:confused:

I'm far from wealthy, and i personally benefited from the Bush "tax cuts for the rich"

Yet another Democrat talking point in a thread where he is supposedly pointing out repub talking points...:confused:

I'm far from wealthy, and i personally benefited from the Bush "tax cuts for the rich"

As did this nation, and we could do more with LESS...Government, that is. Good Form, SIR!

How did you arrive at that conclusion from my post? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The data is clear: the Democratic Party is now the party of the rich. So are you on the side of the rich or the side of the working man? You can't be both, or can you??? :eusa_shhh:

How did you arrive at that conclusion from my post? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The data is clear: the Democratic Party is now the party of the rich. So are you on the side of the rich or the side of the working man? You can't be both, or can you??? :eusa_shhh:

Reid? Land out the WAZOO...Pelousy? Richest member of the US Congress...

Nail? meet hammer. Good form!

Do you know that if you piss them off by using logic and common sense they will call you "bigtard" instead of "bigtoad"?

Never mind that the MAJORITY of Democrats are RICH, including her HINEY, Royal ASSWIPE Nancy Pelosi, who is th richest Member of Congress?

Bwahahahaha!

I see that YOU are another POVERTY PIMP, and absolutely VAPID in your understanding of pretty much everything. How much are YOU being paid by the DNC to be here?

Be honest, eh?

A majority of Democrats in Congress or a majority of registered Democrats? I mean, I think Joe Biden was the "poorest" member of Congress... he kept his nose clean most of the time and made less than $500,000 a year. Show me a poor member of Congress... please. I'm not talking about people in Congress... I'm talking about Americans, voters. I highly doubt a majority of the people out there are rich.

Once again, no intelligent discussion. The problem as I see it is I'm trying to have intelligent discussion with Republicans... that's probably an oxymoron.

The problem as I see it is I'm trying to have intelligent discussion with Republicans... that's probably an oxymoron.

Not all of them. Just the whack job neo-cons on these baords. Come back tomorrow during the day. These idiots seem to take the place over at night.

Do you know that if you piss them off by using logic and common sense they will call you "bigtard" instead of "bigtoad"?

Liberal Logic knows no bounds, but my statement is in error...Liberal, and LOGIC" are like Yin, and YANG...Incompatible...no such thing as "Liberal Logic"...

Bwahahahaha!

Be honest, eh?

A majority of Democrats in Congress or a majority of registered Democrats? I mean, I think Joe Biden was the "poorest" member of Congress... he kept his nose clean most of the time and made less than $500,000 a year. Show me a poor member of Congress... please. I'm not talking about people in Congress... I'm talking about Americans, voters. I highly doubt a majority of the people out there are rich.

Why do you reject the data proving that the Democratic Party is now the Party of the rich? I posted a link replete with data and there are hundreds more links for your to peruse. Why deny the truth?

Once again, no intelligent discussion. The problem as I see it is I'm trying to have intelligent discussion with Republicans... that's probably an oxymoron.

Well if you are failing to have an intelligent conversation with Republicans, then there is only one of two possibilities:

1) No Republicans are intelligent.

Or

2) You aren't.

Since you cant really control what others do or think, id suggest focusing on your own skills and worry about others less.

You post a bunch of garbage, deny the truth and then say "no intelligent discussion?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are a lot of people here having an intelligent discussion and rest assured you are not one of them.

Bwahahahaha!

Be honest, eh?

Why do you reject the data proving that the Democratic Party is now the Party of the rich? I posted a link replete with data and there are hundreds more links for your to peruse. Why deny the truth?

Because the truth to some is like BANE to a wolf, A crucifix to Dracula...It BURNS...

We are noticing the economy is ever so slightly beginning to get traction.
Shhhhh....Republicans are NOT supposed to be talking about the economy, remember? It's "death panels"...

Riiiight. And uprising. The biggest uprising that anyone has seen EVER!

This is what the Republicans call an uprising:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V1nmn2zRMc]YouTube - Mike Castle on PeeBo's Birthcertificate.[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOS5w3tjumQ&feature=related]YouTube - Louisville's Anti-tax "Tea Party"[/ame]

You want to see an uprising?

Half a million people. One city. One day. No corporations. No major news channels organizing. No talk radio. Just people sick and tired of a war.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA8Ef4Lp6Z4]YouTube - ANTIWAR PROTEST IN NEW YORK : Half a million protesters[/ame]

You people are pathetic.

Well if you are failing to have an intelligent conversation with Republicans, then there is only one of two possibilities:

1) No Republicans are intelligent.

Or

2) You aren't.

Since you cant really control what others do or think, id suggest focusing on your own skills and worry about others less.

He thinks 52.9% is an "overwhelming majority". :lol:

Forum List

Back