Republican talking points

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Lately, you may hear words such as:

"I want my country back" or "uprising" on FoxNews, in town halls, in Republican memos, or talking points...

Let me educate the uneducated:

To all of the idiots who feel their country was somehow stolen from them: I have just looked at the latest earth satellite photos and I have overwhelming evidence that this country has not been stolen from you. The continent of North America is exactly where you left it on January 19th. No one has stolen this country. Americans, an overwhelming majority of them, have voted for and elected Barrack Obama to the White House. Please reference the United States Constitution for the clause of whoever wins the most votes wins the contest.

Number two, Obama is an American citizen. Hawaii has looked into this and found this to be true. Obama has provided a scan and a real copy of his COB for us to view and many people, many intelligent people I should say, have said that it is in fact geniune. Additionally, two Hawaiian newspapers published birth announcements within a week and a half of his birth. Even if he was born in Kenya, his mother is an American citizen which automatically makes him one as well. Again, please reference the United States constitution.

Now then, onto this uprising. Having a few loud mouths at town hall meetings does not constitute an uprising. This conservative tea-party movement has yet to even reach a FRACTION of the anti-war movement and the anti-war movement wasn't even a fraction of what a real uprising is. No, you cannot compare these loud mouthed, un-educated, mumbling idiots to the colonists who declared independence from the Brits 300something years ago. I'm sorry about that.

The people who are pulling the strings against higher taxes for the rich are the rich people. When Sean Hannity is telling you that higher taxes are bad - he makes millions of dollars a year - he's telling that to you because he doesn't want to pay the government any additional money. Of course, he forgets that when the country gave tax cuts to the rich many years back, we never paid for that. When we decided to go to war in Iraq -- we never paid for that. When we bailed out the banks and the auto industry last year -- we never paid for that, either. All of a sudden the Republicans are against adding to the national debt when Reagan, Bush 1 and Bush 2 are responsible for over 70% of the money we owe.

The people who are against healthcare reform are.... insurance companies. They're creating proxy groups and joining forces with the tea baggers to wage war against healthcare reform. Why are they doing this? Because ever since the healthcare reform debate begun, most health insurance companies' stock prices have been cut in half or worse. This means the people who own stock, i.e. executives of health insurance companies, i.e. the rich, are losing money. This is not a small business where profit is used to create jobs... profit is used to make the rich richer, meanwhile, we have 40 million Americans without health insurance and millions more being screwed over by the healthcare companies.

So next time you think about showing up to town hall with a swatstika attached to Obama's logo... please remember that you are just a puppet of the health insurance industry and they don't give two shits about the American people. All they care about is their stock price, their mansions, their yachts and polo tournaments. The super rich of this country could care less about everyone else's well being -- which is why they're employing the Republican Party to do their dirty work for them and which is also why less and less people are members of the Republican Party these days.

This has been a public service announcement by DavidS.

"I want my country back" or "uprising" on FoxNews, in town halls, in Republican memos, or talking points...

To all of the idiots who feel their country was somehow stolen from them: I have just looked at the latest earth satellite photos and I have overwhelming evidence that this country has not been stolen from you. The continent of North America is exactly where you left it on January 19th. No one has stolen this country. Americans, an overwhelming majority of them, have voted for and elected Barrack Obama to the White House. Please reference the United States Constitution for the clause of whoever wins the most votes wins the contest.

Number two, Obama is an American citizen. Hawaii has looked into this and found this to be true. Obama has provided a scan and a real copy of his COB for us to view and many people, many intelligent people I should say, have said that it is in fact geniune. Additionally, two Hawaiian newspapers published birth announcements within a week and a half of his birth. Even if he was born in Kenya, his mother is an American citizen which automatically makes him one as well. Again, please reference the United States constitution.

Now then, onto this uprising. Having a few loud mouths at town hall meetings does not constitute an uprising. This conservative tea-party movement has yet to even reach a FRACTION of the anti-war movement and the anti-war movement wasn't even a fraction of what a real uprising is. No, you cannot compare these loud mouthed, un-educated, mumbling idiots to the colonists who declared independence from the Brits 300something years ago. I'm sorry about that.

The people who are pulling the strings against higher taxes for the rich are the rich people. When Sean Hannity is telling you that higher taxes are bad - he makes millions of dollars a year - he's telling that to you because he doesn't want to pay the government any additional money. Of course, he forgets that when the country gave tax cuts to the rich many years back, we never paid for that. When we decided to go to war in Iraq -- we never paid for that. When we bailed out the banks and the auto industry last year -- we never paid for that, either. All of a sudden the Republicans are against adding to the national debt when Reagan, Bush 1 and Bush 2 are responsible for over 70% of the money we owe.

The people who are against healthcare reform are.... insurance companies. They're creating proxy groups and joining forces with the tea baggers to wage war against healthcare reform. Why are they doing this? Because ever since the healthcare reform debate begun, most health insurance companies' stock prices have been cut in half or worse. This means the people who own stock, i.e. executives of health insurance companies, i.e. the rich, are losing money. This is not a small business where profit is used to create jobs... profit is used to make the rich richer, meanwhile, we have 40 million Americans without health insurance and millions more being screwed over by the healthcare companies.

So next time you think about showing up to town hall with a swatstika attached to Obama's logo... please remember that you are just a puppet of the health insurance industry and they don't give two shits about the American people. All they care about is their stock price, their mansions, their yachts and polo tournaments. The super rich of this country could care less about everyone else's well being -- which is why they're employing the Republican Party to do their dirty work for them and which is also why less and less people are members of the Republican Party these days.

Ok, that is funny (see part in red), since when is 52.9% an "overwhelming majority"?

Gee about exactly the Margin by which Bush beat Kerry and I bet David didn't think it was overwhelming then.

HOWARD DEAN: We are taking our country back piece by piece from the Rush Limbaughs.

HOWARD DEAN: You have the power to take back our country so that the flag no longer represents solely Rush Limbaugh!

HOWARD DEAN: You have the power to take back our country so that the flag never again is the sole property of the Rush Limbaugh...

HOWARD DEAN: You have the power to take back our country so that the flag of the United States is no longer the sole property of Rush Limbaugh.

HOWARD DEAN: This country does not belong to Rush Limbaugh! Move over! I want my country back again, because the flag of this country does not belong to Rush Limbaugh.

HOWARD DEAN: You have the power to take back the flag so it does no longer belong solely to Rush Limbaugh.

HOWARD DEAN: Aaarrrgggh!

RUSH: Howard Dean a montage there from the 2004 Democrat primaries. So this idiot congressman Scott from Georgia -- and, no, Sanchez, it's not racist to call him idiot. It's accurate. He's an idiot! "They weren't saying this a year ago." A lot of us were saying, "We don't want to lose our country. We want him to fail." But the whole notion "take the country back" is not new and it doesn't indicate anything, and it's nothing that we have to dissect.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

Last edited:
Yeah Mr. Toad I was thinking in terms of hypocrisy as well. Change a few words very few words in fact, and Davids little speil could be a Republican lament from any time during the Bush Administration.

Let me educate the uneducated:okay, but you had better have your spelling right!

To all of the idiots who feel their country was somehow stolen from them: I have just looked at the latest earth satellite photos and I have overwhelming evidence that this country has not been stolen from you. The continent of North America is exactly where you left it on January 19th. No one has stolen this country. Americans, an overwhelming majority of them, have voted for and elected Barrack Obama to the White House. Please reference the United States Constitution for the clause of whoever wins the most votes wins the contest. some have changed their minds. :lol:

Now then, onto this uprising. Having a few loud mouths at town hall meetings does not constitute an uprising. This conservative tea-party movement has yet to even reach a FRACTION of the anti-war movement and the anti-war movement wasn't even a fraction of what a real uprising is. No, you cannot compare these loud mouthed, un-educated, mumbling idiots to the colonists who declared independence from the Brits 300something years ago. I'm sorry about that. forgive me but these really sound more like demoncrat talking points do they not? :eusa_whistle:

The people who are pulling the strings against higher taxes for the rich are the rich people. When Sean Hannity is telling you that higher taxes are bad - he makes millions of dollars a year - he's telling that to you because he doesn't want to pay the government any additional money. Of course, he forgets that when the country gave tax cuts to the rich many years back, we never paid for that. When we decided to go to war in Iraq -- we never paid for that. When we bailed out the banks and the auto industry last year -- we never paid for that, either. All of a sudden the Republicans are against adding to the national debt when Reagan, Bush 1 and Bush 2 are responsible for over 70% of the money we owe.insert :lol:

The people who are against healthcare reform are.... insurance companies. They're creating proxy groups and joining forces with the tea baggers to wage war against healthcare reform. Why are they doing this? Because ever since the healthcare reform debate begun, most health insurance companies' stock prices have been cut in half or worse. This means the people who own stock, i.e. executives of health insurance companies, i.e. the rich, are losing money. This is not a small business where profit is used to create jobs... profit is used to make the rich richer, meanwhile, we have 40 million Americans without health insurance and millions more being screwed over by the healthcare companies. we do? are all 40 million here legally?

So next time you think about showing up to town hall with a swatstika attached to Obama's logo.like you did to President Bush?.. please remember that you are just a puppet of the health insurance industry and they don't give two shits about the American people. All they care about is their stock price, their mansions, their yachts and polo tournaments. The super rich of this country could care less about everyone else's well being -- which is why they're employing the Republican Party to do their dirty work for them and which is also why less and less people are members of the Republican Party these days.why didn't you label this thread Demoncrat talking points? I know I know, cause you are a dishonest fuck.

We mock You. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seems to me that most of that overwhelming 52.9% majority (sic) have a serious case of buyer's remorse.

And rightfully so since the msm led them down the yellow brick road...straight into a big pile of shit.

Interesting bunch of smackdowns, but I don't see a single one (except for the vote tally) being actually discussed at all.

Imagine that...

Good job, David. And good luck finding civil responses from this crowd.

Interesting bunch of smackdowns, but I don't see a single one (except for the vote tally) being actually discussed at all.

Imagine that...

What is good about David's post? He has presented his opinion as fact, and in a biased manner at that. I find it ironic, that he would create a thread denouncing ignorant partisan talking points, while using the same as some kind of valid foundation for debate.

We are noticing the economy is ever so slightly beginning to get traction. Remember in a recession that jobs are the last things to come back, and that should be happening in growing numbers by early summer next year. We can thank the neo-con Pubs for the recession, and the moderate and conservative democrats and moderate pubs for the recovery.

Bush, Cheney, Rush, Sean, Glenn etc have destroyed the post-Reagan party. They all have to leave the Party along with their supporters, and we have already begun in many communities across the nation fashioning the new Party. We will be able to compete by 2016.

Don't get downhearted, fellow pubs. Politics in America run in cycles and we will have to let this cycle finish. But always remember that we shot ourselves in the foot, and then only then did the Dems stomp on it. Get the revolversout of the neo-con/neo-econ fools' hands.

Sorry ain't happening cap and trade and Obama care will guarantee it. The next round of layoffs will be in the medical field.

Maggie what part of this bit of pure unadulterated hypocrisy don't you get?

Last edited:

Ok, that is funny (see part in red), since when is 52.9% an "overwhelming majority"?

9.5 million people and 365-173 is good enough for me to call it that.

Imagine that...

You have to be patient. Let the idiots with the stupid quips come first and then intelligent discussion will occur.

I want my USBM back!

Imagine that...

And the fact that he called 52.9% of the vote "overwhelming" proved that his position was coming from a completely biased standpoint. Any discussion/argument after that would probably be a waste of internet bandwidth.

This is all well and good, but the party of the rich today is the Democratic Party. So which side are you on?

(Just google search democrats party of the rich. Here's one link: "Party of the Rich" by Peter Schweizer on National Review Online)

9.5 million people and 365-173 is good enough for me to call it that.
52.9% isn't an "overwhelming majority" no matter how hard you and the MSM spin it.

Sure it is in a democracy. Look what Bush/Cheney did with less than a majority of the popular vote in 2000. They invaded Iraq, among other things.

Forum List

Back