Republican Steve King, chastised by the GOP, not serving on any committees.

Trump keeps mum on King's comments while separately stoking racism

I think it’s difficult for Republicans to chastise Steve King when the president himself claims to be a nationalist.
True.

Where Trump himself is both a racist and a bigot.
so is your good buddy dean.....
That comes directly from the PeeWee Herman School of Debate: I know you are but what am I?

Point out Republicans racism and the nearly all white party says, well, just read Harry. You'll get the picture.
and when someone here points out your racism and bigotry you always say....well just read dean......you will get the picture.....
Pointing out GOP racism doesn’t make you racist. Just like pointing out a criminal to police, doesn’t make you a criminal.

I was just watching them interview different people in Steve Kings district to find out what they thought about him losing all have his committee memberships.

Just like good Republicans, they were saying Steve King tells the truth. Just like Donald Trump.
it makes you a racist because you are always mentioning skin color....even when you are not talking about GOP racism....now go ahead and tell us why you cant make your point without telling us what color the people are.....

Forum List

Back