Republican Steve King, chastised by the GOP, not serving on any committees.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Republican Steve King chastised by the GOP, not serving on any committees.

Breaking news, Republicans said Steve king will not be part of any congressional committees. Basically, heā€™s just taking up space.

Should Republicans be punished for being racist?

Trump keeps mum on King's comments while separately stoking racism

I think itā€™s difficult for Republicans to chastise Steve King when the president himself claims to be a nationalist.

So? I'm a "nationalist" too. That doesn't mean that I believe anyone else should be excluded from being an American, on the basis of their ethnic background. This is the greatest country in the world and it's made up of all sorts of people.

What the hell is it with you people when you hear the word "nationalist"? Is that like some kind of "dog whistle" that hurts your ears or something? Or do you just not know what the word means?

Breaking news, Republicans said Steve king will not be part of any congressional committees. Basically, heā€™s just taking up space.

Republicans should be punished to the extent theyā€™re voted out of office, the consequence of their racism.

I think itā€™s difficult for Republicans to chastise Steve King when the president himself claims to be a nationalist.

So? I'm a "nationalist" too. That doesn't mean that I believe anyone else should be excluded from being an American, on the basis of their ethnic background. This is the greatest country in the world and it's made up of all sorts of people.

What the hell is it with you people when you hear the word "nationalist"? Is that like some kind of "dog whistle" that hurts your ears or something? Or do you just not know what the word means?

See your use of "liberal". Same shit. And your greatest country in the world is going down if it doesn't wake up and serve the needs of real people in this society; the thought of which thus far seems to trigger you hopelessly into dysfunctionalism.

See your use of "liberal". Same shit. And your greatest country in the world is going down if it doesn't wake up and serve the needs of real people in this society; the thought of which thus far seems to trigger you hopelessly into dysfunctionalism.

I hardly like to use the word "liberal" any more. It's better just to call them what they are: Commies or leftists, because they're always so concerned about the "real people in this society" while excluding the rich.

• Banned

I hardly like to use the word "liberal" any more. It's better just to call them what they are: Commies or leftists, because they're always so concerned about the "real people in this society" while excluding the rich.
President KFC is the one playing footsies with KGB Putin.

You know, KGB? Communist?

DwhiTPYXgAABVKI.jpg

You can't blame that on the Democrats.

Sorry.

True.

Where Trump himself is both a racist and a bigot.

Prove it.
You can watch him on Youtube.

Some Mexicans don't rape.

A Mexican can't be a good judge.

Mrs. Housekeeping.

Sh!thole countries.

Very fine people on both sides (when one side were Nazi's)

I am a Nationalist (with the white being understood)

You would have to be deaf, blind and numb in both hands to not know Trump is a racist.

DwhiTPYXgAABVKI.jpg

Sorry.

Obama: ā€œThis is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility.ā€

Medvedev: ā€œI will transmit this information to Vladimirā€

What I donā€™t understand is why the sudden desire to not appear racist coming from Republicans?

Which begs the question, why are they suddenly chastising Steve King?

Optics for the next election?

DwhiTPYXgAABVKI.jpg

Sorry.

Obama: ā€œThis is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility.ā€

I donā€™t understand why what Obama said is a bad thing? Obama was severe against Russia unlike Trump.
In fact, are republicans so easy-going on Putin just because Obama was severe?
In fact, as Iā€™ve posted GOP quotes before, the Republicans desire to see Obama fail was greater than the their desire to see the country succeed.

DwhiTPYXgAABVKI.jpg

Sorry.

I donā€™t understand why what Obama said is a bad thing? Obama was severe against Russia unlike Trump.
In fact, are republicans so easy-going on Putin just because Obama was severe?
In fact, as Iā€™ve posted GOP quotes before, the Republicans desire to see Obama fail was greater than the their desire to see the country succeed.
the democrats are doing the same shit with trump....

The democrat Party promotes their racists

True.

so is your good buddy dean.....
That comes directly from the PeeWee Herman School of Debate: I know you are but what am I?

Point out Republicans racism and the nearly all white party says, well, just read Harry. You'll get the picture.

King has been in the House for 16 years and has been spewing the same Racist Republican Rhetoric for all that time.

Suddenly, Republicans are complaining. Why?

I'm guessing because there was a Blue Wave at midterms and they know a Blue Tsunami is coming in 2020. America has been badly damaged by Republicans. We thought it was bad in 2009 but this time, the GOP has out done itself.

It will take decades to recover from this GOP disaster.

True.

That comes directly from the PeeWee Herman School of Debate: I know you are but what am I?

Point out Republicans racism and the nearly all white party says, well, just read Harry. You'll get the picture.
and when someone here points out your racism and bigotry you always say....well just read dean......you will get the picture.....

True.

and when someone here points out your racism and bigotry you always say....well just read dean......you will get the picture.....
Pointing out GOP racism doesnā€™t make you racist. Just like pointing out a criminal to police, doesnā€™t make you a criminal.

I was just watching them interview different people in Steve Kings district to find out what they thought about him losing all have his committee memberships.

Just like good Republicans, they were saying Steve King tells the truth. Just like Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back