Republican Senate candidate says rape pregnancies are "God's will"

You seem confused...which for you is normal. I don't "feel bad" about anything here.

Her mother made the choice to have the baby and I'm just fine with her making that choice just like I would have been fine with her making the choice to terminate that pregnancy if that was what she chose to do.

If you want to look like less of an asshole though you could try not propping up cases like this as part of your effort to take that choice away from women.

Then you shouldn't have any problem with the guy that chose to rape her in the first place.

I, on the other hand, think any choice to abort, or rape, is equally wrong.

Now that I have thoroughly debunked your pro choice lie, can we get to the real issues?

You haven't debunked anything, moron.

I have a big problem with the guy who rapes in the first place and I flat out reject your attempt put rape on par with abortion. You're one sick fuck.

You might be on to something.

You seem confused...which for you is normal. I don't "feel bad" about anything here.

Her mother made the choice to have the baby and I'm just fine with her making that choice just like I would have been fine with her making the choice to terminate that pregnancy if that was what she chose to do.

If you want to look like less of an asshole though you could try not propping up cases like this as part of your effort to take that choice away from women.

Then you shouldn't have any problem with the guy that chose to rape her in the first place.

Now that I have thoroughly debunked your pro choice lie, can we get to the real issues?

I have a big problem with the guy who rapes in the first place and I flat out reject your attempt put rape on par with abortion. You're one sick fuck.

You are entirely correct, rape is not on a par with murder.

Can you explain how, knowing that they are not the same, you support a woman's choice to murder, yet oppose a man's choice to rape?

You just said that they are equal.

You: I, on the other hand, think any choice to abort, or rape, is equally wrong.

Can you explain how, knowing that they are not the same, you support a woman's choice to murder, yet oppose a man's choice to rape?

I reject your premise that abortion is murder.

Keep swinging.

Last edited:

You: I, on the other hand, think any choice to abort, or rape, is equally wrong.

Keep swinging.

I did no such thing, I said both choices are equally wrong. You should learn the difference between a choice and an action, if it isn't too complicated for you.

Keep swinging.

I did no such thing, I said both choices are equally wrong. You should learn the difference between a choice and an action, if it isn't to complicated for you.

:rolleyes:

Hiding behind parsed words doesn't make you any less retarded or wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Anyone who understands the power of God can see the wisdom in his statement. You have to be able to understand that an all powerful being is capable of producing good from evil. It's is such a simple concept that even liberals can grasp it --- at least I would think they would have an intellect developed enough to understand it. Maybe I'm wrong here??...

How about people who do not believe in God?

Anyone who understands the power of God can see the wisdom in his statement. You have to be able to understand that an all powerful being is capable of producing good from evil. It's is such a simple concept that even liberals can grasp it --- at least I would think they would have an intellect developed enough to understand it. Maybe I'm wrong here??...

Then they won't understand his comment.

And they're stupid.

And they're stupid.

People who do not believe in God are thinkers who do not just accept what they are told. They consider the subject and then decide what they believe.

A pregnancy from rape is God's will, and so we should let nature take its course and bring the child to term.
In this idea there is a logic which goes totally against everything America stands for and that the modern world believes.
All disease and illness is God's will and should not be resisted.
Bad rulers should be tolerated and even loved as their authority must come from God.
Transportation is probably wrong because it moves us from where God wants us to be.
Would anyone accept those arguments? Why would we tolerate a woman's unnecessary suffering without intervention on our part?
I am reminded of something my grandmother said once. She was a good woman and I loved her, but at twelve years old I already understood her mistake. An airplane flew over us and she remarked, "If God had meant us to fly, he would have given us wings." I remained silent out of respect, but thought, "If God intended people to fly, God would have given man a brain capable of figuring out how."

And they're stupid.

:rolleyes:

Not many people would see a pregnancy as a good thing to come of rape.

Thats because they aren't omnicient --- they can't see the end results - only see the immediate outcome. God would never allow the pregnancy if it weren't part of a bigger picture. Christians understand that bad things happen for a reason and that we (people) are WAY to insignificant to be able to understand all that is in work in God's hands.

To many liberals get the idea from their religion, secularism, that their wants and desires are the most important thing --- that THEY can determine what is good and/or bad.

If that child born of rape was intended to get the mother off drugs so she could make a stand against rape - and change the world in a good way... think about it....

Or the most obvious (albeit fantastic) the child itself could have a child that would become President.

A child born of rape isn't a bad thing because secularists say so any more than a child being born of rape is a good thing (if you could find a Christian to say so). A worthy intellectual debate - perhaps... but as a Christian, I also realize that God wouldn;t allow that important child to be aborted. Lots of children are born as a result of rape - as most rapes aren't even reported. God - not secularists - determines that as well.
What you are really saying is that God allowed the rape. Because if God can make good come out of evil, he can also prevent the evil in the first place.

This candidate, and you apparently, seem to support rape.

And that is fucked.

Republican Senate candidate says rape pregnancies are "God's will"

Did he really?

Interesting theory.

That means that rapists are on a mission from God, then, eh?

Somehow I find that rather hard to believe.

And they're stupid.

People who do not believe in God are thinkers who do not just accept what they are told. They consider the subject and then decide what they believe.

The reasoning of the middle quoted post is consistent with someone who classes any disagreement with stupidity. That may be comforting, but is highly unproductive.
Example - Someone is a dedicated Marxist and is convinced that understanding the principles of Marx is to be convinced of the rightness. So, anyone who disagrees obviously lacks the intellect to understand and is, thus, 'stupid'.

If you want to ask why God didn't prevent the rape you first have to explain why He should. Until you can supply an unchallengeable answer to that question you cannot demand that God turn everyone into a slave to your interpretation of right and wrong.

There are three basic characteristics of God that are regularly professed and attested to in the bible: All knowing, all powerful, and all loving and merciful.

1. An all loving and merciful God would stop the rape if could.
2. An all knowing God would know about each and every single rape.
3. An all powerful God would have the ability to stop the rape, including the ability to do so without violating free will.

Forum List

Back