Republican Senate candidate says rape pregnancies are "God's will"

Your god is an asshole. Bottom line. There's nothing good about a woman being beaten and forced to the ground, her clothes torn, and a man that either she thought was someone trustworthy or who is a total stranger forcibly penetrates her, often repeatedly. There's nothing good about being forced to carry the child of that vicious attack and being told that some god wanted it to happen so it's okay.

Your god needs to fuck himself in the eye.

Are you saying that all rape victims are pathetic and useless for the rest of their lives, or do some of them turn that tragic experience into something positive, making the world a better place?

RICHMOND, Va. — Hundreds of women have locked arms and stood mute outside the Virginia State Capitol to protest a wave of anti-abortion legislation coursing through the 2012 General Assembly. Capitol and state police officers, there to ensure order, estimated the crowd to be more than 1,000 people — mostly women. The crowd formed a human cordon through which legislators walked before Monday’s floor sessions of the Republican-controlled legislature. The group was protesting bills that would cut off state aid to poor women seeking abortions, define embryos as humans and criminalize their destruction, and require “transvaginal” ultrasounds of women seeking abortions. In the procedure, a wand-like device is inserted and used to send out sound waves. None of the protesters carried posters. Few spoke, even when spoken to. Richmond resident Molly Vick wore a shirt that read, “Say no to state mandated rape.”

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/national_world&id=8550917

Last edited:
Tell this woman she wasn't a gift from God. Tell her mother this woman, her daughter isn't a gift from God.

The rape is not the gift and only the sick mind of a liberal wants to twist someone's words like that.

But then there are so very many sick liberals out there aren't there?
rebeccakiessling.jpg

Rebecca Kiessling, a pro-life attorney from Michigan, fully understands the national debate going on concerning the controversial comments Missouri Senate candidate Todd Akin made about abortion and rape. Kiessling was conceived when her mother was victimized by a rapist.

Woman Conceived in Rape Responds to Akin Abortion Controversy | LifeNews.com

Last edited:
Anyone who understands the power of God can see the wisdom in his statement. You have to be able to understand that an all powerful being is capable of producing good from evil.

Actually, anyone who understands God's power would reject such a foolish statement. An all powerful God can stop the evil the first place. An all powerful God can bring about the good without the evil happening. And the argument from free will does nothing to save your weak minded statement. Because an all powerful God can do all those things without violating free will.

Tell you what, why don't you explain God's power to us lesser mortals that have to rely on self proclaimed experts, Before you do that, be sure to provide the credentials God gave you to speak for Him, and provide evidence that He actually approves of your words.

Alternatively, you could admit you are talking out of your ass.

Paul Ryan wants to outlaw abortion in the case of rape or incest.

Who arrests the rape victim, Paul?

Your god is an asshole. Bottom line. There's nothing good about a woman being beaten and forced to the ground, her clothes torn, and a man that either she thought was someone trustworthy or who is a total stranger forcibly penetrates her, often repeatedly. There's nothing good about being forced to carry the child of that vicious attack and being told that some god wanted it to happen so it's okay.

Your god needs to fuck himself in the eye.

Nice --- see I was wrong - there are many underdeveloped minds not capable of understanding.

This fool is actually suggesting that God is an asshole because of what a rapist chose to do... lol

I get what she is saying, though.

You said that God has given a gift, as in the gift of life. Something good to come out of that rape, like having a baby is intended to get the woman off drugs, or something.

But what about the rapist? Does God actually think to himself 'Well, I will make that young man over there rape that woman, so she can get pregnant and come off drugs'.

Why doesn't he just prevent the rape from happening?

If you want to ask why God didn't prevent the rape you first have to explain why He should. Until you can supply an unchallengeable answer to that question you cannot demand that God turn everyone into a slave to your interpretation of right and wrong.

I'm not walking back anything --- Just because you are to obtuse to understand Gods plan, it doesn't mean I have to spend my time justifying things you are not capable of understanding. Pray for understanding --- I guarantee it will come if you really want it to.

Thankfully I don't have much interest in watching yet another one of you nuts justify rape.

If arguing that something good can come out of a rape somehow justifies it then Oskar Schindler justified the Holocaust.

Calling you a retarded asshole idiot seems like a compliment right now.

Tell this woman she wasn't a gift from God. Tell her mother this woman, her daughter isn't a gift from God.

The rape is not the gift and only the sick mind of a liberal wants to twist someone's words like that.

rebeccakiessling.jpg

Rebecca Kiessling, a pro-life attorney from Michigan, fully understands the national debate going on concerning the controversial comments Missouri Senate candidate Todd Akin made about abortion and rape. Kiessling was conceived when her mother was victimized by a rapist.

That woman isn't a gift from God.

Nor is the damage done to a woman who is raped.

I'm not walking back anything --- Just because you are to obtuse to understand Gods plan, it doesn't mean I have to spend my time justifying things you are not capable of understanding. Pray for understanding --- I guarantee it will come if you really want it to.

Thankfully I don't have much interest in watching yet another one of you nuts justify rape.

If arguing that something good can come out of a rape somehow justifies it then Oskar Schindler justified the Holocaust.

Calling you a retarded asshole idiot seems like a compliment right now.

lol

That might be so, but its still offensive. Would you tell the parents of a murdered child that it was Gods will that their child be raped and murdered?
Of course not.

I wanted to come back to you with a perfect example. It does not mean that the parents don't grieve and agonize and have to come to terms with their faith and with their God. Not all.

It means you go thru many phases. Have you ever heard of Adam? And John Walsh?

And after John Walsh came to terms as to what happened to his life and his wife's life what he has done in the name of his son?

Adam's kidnapping and murder prompted John Walsh to become an advocate for victims rights and helped to spur the formation of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC). As a result of his advocacy, he was approached to host the television program America's Most Wanted.[citation needed]

The Code Adam program for helping lost children in department stores is named in Walsh's memory.[citation needed] The U.S. Congress passed the Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act on July 25, 2006, and President Bush signed it into law on July 27, 2006.

The signing ceremony took place on the South Lawn of the White House, attended by John and Revé Walsh. The bill institutes a national database of convicted child molesters, and increases penalties for sexual and violent offenses against children.[6] It also creates a RICO cause of action for child predators and those who conspire with them

Murder of Adam Walsh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You make it sound like what happened to Adam was ALMOST a good thing, that if it wasn't for Adam's murder, none of the programs or laws would have happened. I don't believe that. The Child Protection Act et al. came about because of necessity and if it wasn't Adam's murder, it very well could have come about from the other countless murders of children in this country. I think predestination is a figment of our overworked imaginations.

Good grief no. And having lived thru many deaths in my family and losing friends over the years depending on the circumstances the first cry is usually "why God why?" And I've shaken my fist at the heavens in circumstances as well.

Oh I have screamed and done my share of wailing and moaning and asking for answers.

But this is where you lean on your faith to turn sadness or evil into good.

That's what John Walsh did. That's what many do.

rebeccakiessling.jpg

Would it make you feel better if we just killed her?

Actually, He said God can do miracles and bring about good even when people do evil.

Some liberals will read any statement by any Republican in the worst light possible.

I almost wish people would stop saying anything about rape. Some have made some stupid comments and no matter what is said, it will be twisted into the worst possible statement, then accredited to the entire GOP. Remember their rule, all people within any group must all think alike.

rebeccakiessling.jpg

You seem confused...which for you is normal. I don't "feel bad" about anything here.

Her mother made the choice to have the baby and I'm just fine with her making that choice just like I would have been fine with her making the choice to terminate that pregnancy if that was what she chose to do.

If you want to look like less of an asshole though you could try not propping up cases like this as part of your effort to take that choice away from women.

You can run down the "what if" road till the cows come home, you either have faith or not. If you don't then the discussion will be fruitless because you lack what it takes to understand the other point of view.

Utter stupidity?

You seem to be one of the experts on stupidity around here, but that doesn't alter the facts.

How about you explain this. Why did God give man a opposing thumb, as it can be used to hold a tool or a weapon equally? Or this one. Why did God give man the ability to develop tools as they can be used to build or destroy? I could go on indefinately, but I doubt that would aid in your understanding the point.

If you want to ask why God didn't prevent the rape you first have to explain why He should. Until you can supply an unchallengeable answer to that question you cannot demand that God turn everyone into a slave to your interpretation of right and wrong.

I'll second this. Future threads on similar subjects should have an aside in the OP briefly explaining, for the benefit of our friends in the GOP and the American Taliban, why rape is bad.

The bizarre and repeated efforts to legitimize it this year may well stem from idiocy, not malice.

Mitt Romney is for ending funding for Planned Parenthood...including cancer screenings.

He said he would overturn Roe v Wade.

We have Republicans trying to redefine rape....trying to force women to get invasive ultrasounds.

PP doesn't do cancer screenings, they refer people to other facilities, something any doctor can do.

You seem confused...which for you is normal. I don't "feel bad" about anything here.

Her mother made the choice to have the baby and I'm just fine with her making that choice just like I would have been fine with her making the choice to terminate that pregnancy if that was what she chose to do.

If you want to look like less of an asshole though you could try not propping up cases like this as part of your effort to take that choice away from women.

Then you shouldn't have any problem with the guy that chose to rape her in the first place.

I, on the other hand, think any choice to abort, or rape, is equally wrong.

Now that I have thoroughly debunked your pro choice lie, can we get to the real issues?

I'll second this. Future threads on similar subjects should have an aside in the OP briefly explaining, for the benefit of our friends in the GOP and the American Taliban, why rape is bad.

The bizarre and repeated efforts to legitimize it this year may well stem from idiocy, not malice.

You want Chris to explain why rape is bad?

Good luck with that one, he can barely cut and paste.

By the way, have you explained how Oskar Schindler's justification of the holocaust makes sense yet?

Then you shouldn't have any problem with the guy that chose to rape her in the first place.

I, on the other hand, think any choice to abort, or rape, is equally wrong.

Now that I have thoroughly debunked your pro choice lie, can we get to the real issues?

You haven't debunked anything, moron.

I have a big problem with the guy who rapes in the first place and I flat out reject your attempt put rape on par with abortion. You're one sick fuck.

Forum List

Back