Republican Senate candidate says rape pregnancies are "God's will"

Even Cammmpbell's headline is a lie. He left out the word pregnancy on purpose. :cool:

Let me guess: legitimate rapes don't result in pregnancy. That's about the only way to draw the distinction you're trying to make.

Republicans believe fairy tales. The guy from Texas said there is some magic switch in a woman's uterus which switches on and off and can send a message to the falopian tubes when it's an legitimate rape. Ain't no woman gonna get an abortion in a Republican governed state.

Even Cammmpbell's headline is a lie. He left out the word pregnancy on purpose. :cool:

Let me guess: legitimate rapes don't result in pregnancy. That's about the only way to draw the distinction you're trying to make.

Republicans believe fairy tales. The guy from Texas said there is some magic switch in a woman's uterus which switches on and off and can send a message to the falopian tubes when it's an legitimate rape. Ain't no woman gonna get an abortion in a Republican governed state.

and all you ever post is these fairy tales on how you see the BIG BAD Republicans.
If you could you'd probably huff and puff and blow their houses down

Not trying to draw a distinction. If you're going to post...post the truth and try providing a link to verify what you say. Not hard, even for you.

Anti-Christian bigots are going to be bigoted. There's just not much to do with them. They hear everything through a filter of hate, and they have no problem using rape victims to stir up hatred against Christians.

Saying this was quite "non-smart".

I know that he is not the majority of the republican voice.. But, you guys need to take control of your party and remove nutbags like this and stop them from getting any form of power before it really starts to get out of control.

306689_548934675132048_1373633732_n.jpg

and all you ever post is these fairy tales on how you see the BIG BAD Republicans.
If you could you'd probably huff and puff and blow their houses down

Anybody who believes they are going to rise up from the dead, join a ghost floating on a cloud, fly away to paradise and live forever will believe any kind of fairy tale.

Screw this guy. Abortion should be a CHOICE. People make mistakes, get raped, B.C. failing etc. MY opinion

Screw this guy. Abortion should be a CHOICE. People make mistakes, get raped, B.C. failing etc. MY opinion

It's not a harmless issue. The Republicans want to do away with Roe v Wade and take us back to a time when young kids have to travel to some backwoods con and get an abortion performed with a coat hanger. They fight to keep unwanted pregnancies alive so they can put the old capital punishment on their asses after they live a miserable life and get in trouble. There are way too many people in this world now much less the idea of forcing young women to have more. It takes idiots to think like that.

I'm confused is this a new religious defense of rape "I was just doing God's will..."

OR

Are the GOPs saying the baby is God's little consolation prize for enduring the rape.

What's all this about??

Meanwhile, Rapists everywhere are feeling more empowered today.

Looks like the wingnuts may have just handed the Dems another senate seat. Thanks, morons.

It's not a harmless issue. The Republicans want to do away with Roe v Wade and take us back to a time when young kids have to travel to some backwoods con and get an abortion performed with a coat hanger. They fight to keep unwanted pregnancies alive so they can put the old capital punishment on their asses after they live a miserable life and get in trouble. There are way too many people in this world now much less the idea of forcing young women to have more. It takes idiots to think like that.

Idk about all of that, but if a woman wants it, they will do it. Alley abortions used to be a big thing. Not something we need to start worrying about again. Too many people is right. Damn Duggards lol

Just goes to show you what childhood brainwashing can bring about. If someone starves a child and feeds it shit to keep it alive the child will believe shit is food.

do you always have to lie?
I read what he said and he said NOTHING LIKE YOU POSTED

And then no llink...:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back