Republican Politicians Banned From Labor Day Parade In Wisconsin

Oh I get it all right, and you know that most companies have salary caps on particular pay grades / positions. For instance, my job has a salary cap. And most "raises" are 1-3% and not every year. I have never heard of anyone getting 10% a year raise every year. MANY, MANY corporations outsource claiming the "competitiveness" horseshit, but I'm sorry, when you have enough profit left over to pay 7 and 8 figure salaries to all your top executives while paying your other workers peanuts, THAT is nothing but GREED. I thought you guys said that shit would trickle down. Yeah right... Not only are companies outsourcing, but they're also using temps to get around paying health insurance and offering $10/hour for a $25/hour job because there are so many people needing jobs. I am really beginning to think the private sector wrecked the economy on purpose to further drive down wages. I would not be in the least surprised. Lovely that we, the middle class taxpayers are the only ones that lost everything in that gamble, huh.

Last edited:
With all of the companies that have gone under over the past several years and all of the people that have become unemployed, I would think you would realize that folks like you are misleading the American Workler when you cry out that that private sector is waging war against them.

It seems more logical that the business owners were waging war against actions that would put them out of business and force the layoff of millions.

Pure. Horseshit. They WOULD and DO lay off millions and outsource for GREED because they can get away with it - and then we, the taxpayers who lose those jobs reward them with tax breaks for doing it! Why won't you cons own up to your OBVIOUS anti-American labor stances? Man up! Okay, try this:

Name one - JUST ONE - Republican / Conservative / Corporatist backed piece of legislation that was PRO typical American worker at the expense of the uber wealthy or a big business. JUST ONE.

Outsourcing is a direct result of labor unions pricing themselves out of competition. When costs get too high, companies either have to raise prices or look for ways to lower costs. Outsourcing lowers costs. No matter what you think, corporations are not in business to provide you with paid dental coverage and 4 weeks vacation.
Republican bill seeking to limit corporate tax, certain collective bargaining rights and burdensome regulation will do far more for labor than suing Boeing for moving production to a right to work state.

Oh I get it all right, and you know that most companies have salary caps on particular pay grades / positions. For instance, my job has a salary cap. And most "raises" are 1-3% and not every year. I have never heard of anyone getting 10% a year raise every year. MANY, MANY corporations outsource claiming the "competitiveness" horseshit, but I'm sorry, when you have enough profit left over to pay 7 and 8 figure salaries to all your top executives while paying your other workers peanuts, THAT is nothing but GREED. I thought you guys said that shit would trickle down. Yeah right... Not only are companies outsourcing, but they're also using temps to get around paying health insurance and offering $10/hour for a $25/hour job because there are so many people needing jobs. I am really beginning to think the private sector wrecked the economy on purpose to further drive down wages. I would not be in the least surprised. Lovely that we, the middle class taxpayers are the only ones that lost everything in that gamble, huh.

you are showing how naive you are.

Most...and when I say most...I mean well above 95%...most company executives of most companies do not make 7 and 8 figure salaries. Most of companies of 500 or more employees make mid 6 figure salaries and most of smaller companies make 150-300K...and that is referring to service companies. In Manufacturing, the executive salaries are even less.

And for those companies to STAY as 500 or 100 employees, the ownership must pay the execs that mid 6 figure salary as their talent and expertise is necessary to keep the company competative.

ANd that "shit" DID trickle down. We had unemployment for years at a very respectful 5% despite the dot com bubble burst, the increase in technology, the increase in the population.....everyone was working thanks to the trickle down.

Oh..and by the way...your blabbering about the temp jobs...You know nothing...absoilutely nothing about what you are talkiung about. Yes, companies hire temps as opposed to perms for a variety of reasons..the least being "avoid the cost of helath iunsurance".....
Hiring a temp is by NO MEANS cost effective...it is primarilyt a COMAPNY MORALE issue...they dont want to hire a perm and then fire that person if their services are found to NOT be needed.

Here is why you your premise that they do it for PORFIT is BS....

A typical markup for a temp is 50%. IN other words, the temp agency will charge 15 an hour for and pay the temp 10 an hour....the markup is based on the temp salary....

Statatory costs for an employee in NYC is apporximately 15%...as much as 20% dependingt on benefits....so a permanent 10 an hour employee WITH BENEFITS will cost 12 an hour whereas a temp employee at 10 an hour will cost 15 an hour.

IT IS NOT DONE TO SAVE COSTS....that is a pure made up left wing talking point.

Dont fucking try to refute me....THIS IS WHAT I DO FOR A FUCKING LIVING ! I WILL TALK YOU UNDER A TABLE YOU FREAKING REGURGITATOR OF TALKING POINTS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!!!

tumblr_l8e3y4Tylm1qzlowso1_500.jpg

Now that there is funny as hell. Well done.

ClosedCaption can lead off the 1st stanza of "Kumbaya"!

Union groups seemed stunned that the city is withdrawing funds for the parade - imagine that...

I must wait a bit before I rep you again. but I won't forget..

That top sales executive that brought in the $100 million dollar account that allowed me to hire 1000 workers and generate an additional $10 million in profit, DESERVED a substantial raise. A seven figure salary is justified. The guy that has put the lug nuts on the right rear wheel on Chevy pick-ups for twenty years and has never risen above that, doesn't deserve any more pay.
I'll gladly pay more to people who prove they are worth more, but I'll be damned if I will reward stagnant minds. I can find any number of people who can twist 300 lug nuts every day, but people who can make me $10 million don't come along that often.

Outsourcing is a direct result of labor unions pricing themselves out of competition.

Oh give me a frickin' break! There are hardly any unions to JOIN anymore. What was it, something like 11% of jobs are represented by unions? Try again.

And for those companies to STAY as 500 or 100 employees, the ownership must pay the execs that mid 6 figure salary as their talent and expertise is necessary to keep the company competative.

Yeah, we saw where the "talent and expertise" of Lehmans, banks and private lenders got us... who did their oopsie fall on again? It wasn't those poor executives, was it. They got a bonus. The receptionist got canned.

ANd that "shit" DID trickle down. We had unemployment for years at a very respectful 5% despite the dot com bubble burst, the increase in technology, the increase in the population.....everyone was working thanks to the trickle down.

Are you serious? Please tell me you didn't just type this blatant lie. Riding high on a housing bubble created by your beloved banksters was not "trickling down". It was a shitstorm brewing. Again, did your beloved executives suffer when the bubble burst? Of course not. The poor and middle class workers once again took it in the gut. The executives, however saw a 23% increase in income AND bonuses in the millions. Mission accomplished I guess.

Yes, companies hire temps as opposed to perms for a variety of reasons..the least being "avoid the cost of helath iunsurance".....

Oh Really? Because I worked for a publishing company who did exactly this with their designers and admitted outright that it saved the cost of health insurance and matching the 401K. The temps were TOLD they would eventually be hired on full time, but they never were and always ended up quitting. Sadly, many of them were talented and valuable but could not continue to work for $9 an hour.

Dont fucking try to refute me....THIS IS WHAT I DO FOR A FUCKING LIVING ! I WILL TALK YOU UNDER A TABLE YOU FREAKING REGURGITATOR OF TALKING POINTS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!!!

You do what for a living? Pimp people out for peanuts?

Last edited:
Every single Republican policy is designed to crush the American worker. Republicans have their own party. It's called the Tea Party. Most of those people seem to be on Medicare and Social Security and Medicaid. Many are too fat to walk far. Better they stay at home.

List them liar. list them.

Outsourcing is a direct result of labor unions pricing themselves out of competition.

Oh give me a frickin' break! There are hardly any unions to JOIN anymore. What was it, something like 11% of jobs are represented by unions? Try again.

And even a smaller percentage of companies have EVER outsourced

Yeah, we saw where the "talent and expertise" of Lehmans, banks and private lenders got us... who did their oopsie fall on again? It wasn't those poor executives, was it. They got a bonus. The receptionist got canned.

Once again, you are talking of the very small minority of companies out there. There are tens of thousands of companies in NYC alone. Dont couple the few with the masses.

Are you serious? Please tell me you didn't just type this blatant lie. Riding high on a housing bubble created by your beloved banksters was not "trickling down". It was a shitstorm brewing. Again, did your beloved executives suffer when the bubble burst? Of course not. The poor and middle class workers once again took it in the gut. The executives, however saw a 23% increase in income. Mission accomplished I guess.

Yes, companies hire temps as opposed to perms for a variety of reasons..the least being "avoid the cost of helath iunsurance".....

Oh Really? Because I worked for a publishing company who did exactly this with their designers and admitted outright that it saved the cost of health insurance and matching the 401K. The temps were TOLD they would eventually be hired on full time, but they never were and always ended up quitting. Sadly, many of them were talented and valuable but could not continue to work for $9 an hour.

Sure. I am sure the execs told you that outright. They admitted to that to their employees. Sure they did. I will say it again...the cost of an employee WITH benefiots is 20% above salary TOPS in NYC...the cost of a temp in NYC is 50% above salary. DO THE FUCKING MATH YOU MORON.

Who the hell do you think you are...no wonder you are so bitter. Your empolyers must love you with your freaking attitude. You sit on here and compalin about the empoyers out there...and look at you....typing away...doing work...YOU ARE GETTING PAID TO LIE TO YOUR EMPLOYERS.

And I dont pimp out anyone you fucking loser complaining old maid. I make a living, employ plenty, pay my bills, brought up a great family, paid for two colleges...and play an integral role in NYC....

You are nothing but a lowly employee who has plenty of time to play and complain that you dont get paiod more to play.

Are you serious? Please tell me you didn't just type this blatant lie. Riding high on a housing bubble created by your beloved banksters was not "trickling down". It was a shitstorm brewing. Again, did your beloved executives suffer when the bubble burst? Of course not. The poor and middle class workers once again took it in the gut. The executives, however saw a 23% increase in income AND bonuses in the millions. Mission accomplished I guess.

So, I see you don't have the guts to address the fact that it is the dem's who continually threaten businesses, large and small. Who continually threaten to tax the shit out of them. Who continually threaten, and actually enact regulations that are business killers, or causes them to say, "fuck it, we'll move to a more business friendly country, rather than put up with your sabre rattling, and attempts to squeeze the shit out of us."

It's no different in dem dominated states, like here in California where the dem's have made it so unfriendly to do business, businesses are leaving droves to more business friendly states, particularly the southwestern states......I closed my business and fully retired, because I was sick of dealing with the BS........Thankfully, I was able to financially benefit before the BS took hold......The same can't be said for many business owners in this state, who were dead before they hit the ground running.

You lib's, and your fuckin' bullshit is comical.

Last edited:
Sure. I am sure the execs told you that outright. They admitted to that to their employees. Sure they did. I will say it again...the cost of an employee WITH benefiots is 20% above salary TOPS in NYC...the cost of a temp in NYC is 50% above salary. DO THE FUCKING MATH YOU MORON.

This was in Tennessee.

Who the hell do you think you are...no wonder you are so bitter.

Bitter? Not even a little bit. I am concerned with my fellow Americans' jobs and the power of corporations over our government. VERY concernced. Let me ask you something. Do you believe that it is better to have a thriving middle class or to become a third world plutocracy, because that is exactly where we are headed.

This was in Tennessee.

it doesnt matter.

A temp agency needs to mark up a minimum of 33% to cover costs...and 50% to ensure a profit. We have the cost of E and O insurance (a must), the cost to run payroll, the cost to dispatch, the cost of payrol.....

A permanent employee costs a maximum of 20% above salary.....

It is by no means deemed a cost effective way of hiring.

That is and will always be a talking point wiothout merit.

So you are lying if you say your employer told you he did it to save money. First of all, that would be a fooliosh thing to do..it is telling your employees that you are a scumbag...and secondly, it is not cheaper to do it that way.

So you lied. You can deny it...but I know for a fact you lied....

You are a liar. It is sickening that you must lie to make a point...it means you feel insecure with your position.

You are nothing but a lowly employee who has plenty of time to play and complain that you dont get paiod more to play.

I'm not at work today, and I have NEVER complained about myself - except that I get more of a percentage of my income taxed than a hedge fund manager who blew up the economy. That, I've complaied about. My job is just fine. I am concerned with what I see going on around me. VERY concerned.

So you are lying if you say your employer told you he did it to save money. First of all, that would be a fooliosh thing to do..it is telling your employees that you are a scumbag...and secondly, it is not cheaper to do it that way.

Yes, they did. They were not the best employers. They used to send the hourly mock up people home and make us salaried people stay until 11, 12 and 1 in the morning putting together presentations, so I know all about how unethical some businesses (and this was a medium sized company) can be. I think I figured out that I made less than $5 an hour those days. I've paid my loyalty dues.

Oh, and a girl that still works there told me the owner bought a Maserati last year. Nice, huh. I guess that's where my other $15 an hour went those days. Pardon me if I'm not very trusting of corporate culture. I've worked for a few. The one I'm at now is so far the best... Probably because it's Japanese.

Last edited:

I'm not at work today, and I have NEVER complained about myself - except that I get more of a percentage of my income taxed than a hedge fund manager who blew up the economy. That, I've complaied about. My job is just fine. I am concerned with what I see going on around me. VERY concerned.

then IU satnd corrected...

But I must correct something else you said....

You are not conerend with what you see going on around you.

You are concerned with what you are TOLD is going on around you.

But the problem is...it is not going on around you. Yes, it happens in a selct few companies....just as a select few Tea Partyers are racists...just as a select few union memebers are violent....but it is by no menas the norm...and you refuse to see it.

But the problem is...it is not going on around you. Yes, it happens in a selct few companies....

Sadly, I think you're wrong. It's going on everywhere. The decline in the standard of living for most Amecians is alarming to me.

Yes, they did. They were not the best employers. They used to send the hourly mock up people home and make us salaried people stay until 11, 12 and 1 in the morning putting together presentations, so I know all about how unethical some businesses (and this was a medium sized company) can be. I think I figured out that I made less than $5 an hour those days. I've paid my loyalty dues.

Oh, and a girl that still works there told me the owner bought a Maserati last year. Nice, huh. I guess that's where my other $15 an hour went those days. Pardon me if I'm not very trusting of corporate culture. I've worked for a few. The one I'm at now is so far the best... Probably because it's Japanese.

What does it matter that he bought a Masserati? DO you have an issue withthe employees of Maserrati? DO you want them to go out of business?

What made your friend stay there if he is such a whore? You know...if he never started the company, there would never have been a job there for you and your friend to complain about.....is that what you prefer?

Wouldnt it be easier to simply let someone else who will be happy with that jobv take the job and you take another job?

And maybe...just maybe...if the guy really IS a whore, NO ONE will take his job...and then he cant operate....

You see....there is absolutely no basis for your accusations....none....

But I will admit...I see a shit load of jealousy in your posts.

But the problem is...it is not going on around you. Yes, it happens in a selct few companies....

Sadly, I think you're wrong. It's going on everywhere. The decline in the standard of living for most Amecians is alarming to me.

you are caught up in the political rhetoric associated with a recession...and the rhetoric used for someone to get elected..and the rhetoric used to push policies....

The decline in the standard of living?

Sorry...but I would think that the generation of the 70's that barely had one TV, one phone, and one car would take offense to that.

When I was a kid I wore my keds sneakers until they had holes in them. They cost my parents 5.99 and would last over a year.

Now kids wear $100 nikes until they get dirty.

Horrible talking poiint you used.

Forum List

Back