Republican Politicians Banned From Labor Day Parade In Wisconsin

Oh, so now Robert 'KKK' Byrd was just a swell fella! You liberals are beyond shameless in your disgraceful hypocrisy.

So, we've gone down quite the primrose path here, haven't we? Rather than considering the irony of Republicans wanting so badly to march in Labor Day parades after they have done their level best to destroy organized labor, we're talking about the membership in the Ku Klux Klan of dead senators.

If I were a Conservative, I'd try by level best to deflect the hypocrisy of my representatives. I'm not quite sure I'd be as ham handed as many of the posters on this thread, but...

You know who they don't complain about?

GE, Obama's BFF.

You know what the only corp is that many on the right seem able to criticize?

GE, they can tie it to Obama.
No, it's just that we point out the hypocrisy of Obama and you lil' sheep followers, who demonize business, and mention every business you can come up with, but myseriously never mention GE.

And we ALL know why that is......You're a bunch o' damn sheep, nothing more.

Last edited:
The unions caved...

Wisconsin Unions Reverse Decision To Bar Republicans From Labor Day Parade | FoxNews.com

The Marathon County Labor Council, a coalition of unions which sponsors the parade in Wassau, Wis., had excluded Republican politicians from participating in a Labor Day parade in retaliation for legislation earlier this year that weakened the collective bargaining power of public employee unions.

But the group reversed the decision late Tuesday after Wausau Mayor Jim Tipple threatened to withhold financial support for the parade if everyone could not participate.

The unions caved...

Wisconsin Unions Reverse Decision To Bar Republicans From Labor Day Parade | FoxNews.com

The Marathon County Labor Council, a coalition of unions which sponsors the parade in Wassau, Wis., had excluded Republican politicians from participating in a Labor Day parade in retaliation for legislation earlier this year that weakened the collective bargaining power of public employee unions.

But the group reversed the decision late Tuesday after Wausau Mayor Jim Tipple threatened to withhold financial support for the parade if everyone could not participate.
Once again, the corrupt unions make themselves look like complete idiots, while losing YET AGAIN!

Par for the course for them lately. Particularly in Wisconsin.

I want the Republicans to go. Boos can be more entertaining than cheers. Bush was "gifted" with a pair of shoes. Look how entertaining that was.

I certainly hope the republicans who do show up to march in a labor Day parade are treated with the same cordiality Democrats were during the 2009 town hall meetings.

Watch this! On Monday afternoon, some Conservative on this very board will post video of a Republican taking his medicine at the hands of justifiably outraged union members and then dare to call that behavior thuggish and rude! Oh! How soon they will have forgotten their very own boorish behavior from the summer of 2009!

The unions caved...

Reason wins the day. :)

I want the Republicans to go. Boos can be more entertaining than cheers. Bush was "gifted" with a pair of shoes. Look how entertaining that was.

Mean while the Grown ups will advocate courteous and non violent behavior. Don't forget your Ridlin, little boy.

You know who they don't complain about?

GE, Obama's BFF.

You know what the only corp is that many on the right seem able to criticize?

GE, they can tie it to Obama.
No, it's just that we point out the hypocrisy of Obama and you lil' sheep followers, who demonize business, and mention every business you can come up with, but myseriously never mention GE.

And we ALL know why that is......You're a bunch o' damn sheep, nothing more.

Actually, GE has been mentioned plenty of times both by liberals on their own and in agreement with righties here when they bring them up.

No, I'm not going running for quotes for you.

Mean while the Grown ups will advocate courteous and non violent behavior. Don't forget your Ridlin, little boy.

I like the way Republicans fuck over millions of Americans with decorum and grace. What a courteous group of people.

The unions caved...

Reason wins the day. :)

Just goes to show. Unions wont even have a parade without an extra large helping of OPM. (above and beyond their standard dues of OPM)

OPM = Other People's Money

unions caved in and the Republicans are taking part in the parade!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't get too excited, they only did it because they can't foot the bills they would have to pay otherwise

it's basically the same old shit, our friends on the left can't afford something they want, so they look to us to pay for it...

Forum List

Back