Republican Politicians Banned From Labor Day Parade In Wisconsin

What's the point unions are supposed to get smacked around and then break out the olive branch. I don't get you conservababies.

What's the point unions are supposed to get smacked around and then break out the olive branch. I don't get you conservababies.

And if a non union organization put on a Labor Day parade and refused to allow unions to participate?
You would be OK with that I am sure?

Please note...this is Labor Day....not Union Day.

Here's a heart warming story about how our friends on the left are eager to practice what they preach about peace, love & brotherhood!
WASHINGTON -- A group of Wisconsin union officials has voted to ban Republican politicians from a local Labor Day parade, underscoring how partisan the state has become in the wake of this year's clashes over collective bargaining rights.

The Marathon County Central Labor Council, which sponsors the parade, includes some 30 local unions.

Council President Randy Radtke said in a statement on the group's website that politicians are only welcome at the festivities if they have demonstrated support for workers' rights.

link
Typical lefty pussies.

And just what the fuck do those candyasses think they are going to do if the repub's decide to show up anyway?

The repub's need to show up....Seriously, they just need to show up like it's no big deal.....Lets see how lefty's truly act when they do.

'cause we all know, they will act like the uncivilized lil' asshats they continually show themselves to be.

They're such fuckin' pussies......Whiney lil' douchebags be they ALL!

And if a non union organization put on a Labor Day parade and refused to allow unions to participate?

I'm asking what is your gripe? Are unions supposed to pay for a parade AND invite people that are against them too? Why would anyone do that? and why are you crying about it?

I'm asking what is your gripe? Are unions supposed to pay for a parade AND invite people that are against them too? Why would anyone do that? and why are you crying about it?

Of course they are. Just like the Black Panthers are supposed to invite the KKK to their functions. :)

Do the unions own the streets and the sidewalks?

The repubs should just line the parade route, wave, smile, and hold up signs stating:

"Walker's policies are working. It's fully proven!"...."Job's were saved, and the states moving in a positive direction"...."It's a great day for LABOR in Wisconsin!"...."HAPPY LABOR DAY, FELLOW CHEESE HEADS!"....."YOU'RE WELCOME!"

The repubs should just line the parade route, wave, smile, and hold up signs stating:

"Walker's policies are working. It's fully proven!"...."Job's were saved, and the states moving in a positive direction"...."It's a great day for LABOR in Wisconsin!"...."HAPPY LABOR DAY, FELLOW CHEESE HEADS!"....."YOU'RE WELCOME!"

What is your point? Unions are bad because they didnt invite people who are attacking them? Point, please make one.

Here's a heart warming story about how our friends on the left are eager to practice what they preach about peace, love & brotherhood!
WASHINGTON -- A group of Wisconsin union officials has voted to ban Republican politicians from a local Labor Day parade, underscoring how partisan the state has become in the wake of this year's clashes over collective bargaining rights.

The Marathon County Central Labor Council, which sponsors the parade, includes some 30 local unions.

Council President Randy Radtke said in a statement on the group's website that politicians are only welcome at the festivities if they have demonstrated support for workers' rights.

link
Typical lefty pussies.

And just what the fuck do those candyasses think they are going to do if the repub's decide to show up anyway?

The repub's need to show up....Seriously, they just need to show up like it's no big deal.....Lets see how lefty's truly act when they do.

'cause we all know, they will act like the uncivilized lil' asshats they continually show themselves to be.

They're such fuckin' pussies......Whiney lil' douchebags be they ALL!

tumblr_l8e3y4Tylm1qzlowso1_500.jpg

Sir, (I think you are a sir). You are sadly mistaken. You are so filled with hate for your brother, you can't begin to understand how ridiculous a statement like that sounds.

I am not a sir, and please feel free to refute any aspect of that post. I wish you would... and what are you referring to by "hate for your brother"? Makes no sense.

Last edited:
1) The organizers did not say (and have no right to say) that the Republicans cannot attend the parade as onlookers.

2) What the city should do is simply pull the permit for the parade. It is apparently going to be a violent demonstration as most union events are. Therefore, the city has every right to pull the permit.

End of issue

It is apparently going to be a violent demonstration as most union events are

neg'd for blatant, partisan bullshit :thup:

Thank you for mentioning that you negged me and are a coward who won't take replies back. Now, I can comment freely.

You don't think this is going to be violent? Who's ass is your head up. This has the makings of a full scale riot. The city should very definitely pull the permit on this immediately.

Immie

Thank you for mentioning that you negged me and are a coward who won't take replies back. Now, I can comment freely.

You don't think this is going to be violent? Who's ass is your head up. This has the makings of a full scale riot. The city should very definitely pull the permit on this immediately.

Immie

Are you too stupid to understand the point of the bold feature?

Immie

No

Immie

Are you too stupid to understand the point of the bold feature?

I saw the point you highlighted. You don't like the truth written out in English before you? You don't think union events turn out violent? You don't think this event is set up to be violent? When there is opposition present, unions get violent for some reason.

What is your point? Unions are bad because they didnt invite people who are attacking them? Point, please make one.
The point?

Who in the hell are these unions to tell anybody they can't attend a parade?

They don't own the damn streets or sidewalks. This is the United States Of America, where americans can roam freely. They can can line any damn street or siewalk they damn well please, and there isn't a damn thing the corrpupt unions can do about it.

Face it, they're just pissed because they had their asses throughly kicked, and rightfully so. The days of public unions holding the taxpayers hostage are coming to an end. Gone are the days of unsustainable benefits. Gone are the days of them shutting down vital civic services through strike. Gone are the days of them lining corrupt democrat politicians pockets for special favors.

They are also pissed because the recall fiasco failed. Because Waker is succeeding in exactly what he promised his constituents he would do, and that was to get the states fiscal house in order....The unions can't deny it is working.....The unions cannot also deny that no jobs were lost, no pay was cut, no benefits were lost.

The unions are has beens. They've run their course. It's time they just STFU and fade away.

Last edited:
Quote: Originally Posted by rdean
Every single Republican policy is designed to crush the American worker. Republicans have their own party. It's called the Tea Party. Most of those people seem to be on Medicare and Social Security and Medicaid. Many are too fat to walk far. Better they stay at home.
Why that's a pretty strong statement. I guess your passion for Unions and Dems is clouding your ability to be open minded.

No, it's true. The only thing standing between the complete corporate takeover of this country is the American labor movement. The private sector has been waging war on the American worker for decades. And the American worker, as well as our country, is losing.

leninsmile4pv.jpg

Forum List

Back