Republican Plan to end Health Care for Americans

Nope. Nerver has been until now.

And the Sugar Plum Fairies are dancing in your head. Any government medical service has always decided what patients will get in services & pharmaceuticals. Stop talking shit. I don't even know of a private insurance that covers everything on a whim, so why are you bullshitting. Too much plum pudding I assume.

How fucking stupid are you?? The problem was 30 million people with no fucking HC. Why don't you go lay down and sober up, or taks meds, whatever. GeezUS Chipto you are stupid!!!

.and then legislate those problems to create more power and buracracy for themselves until the Liberty of the individual is whittled away.

I agree with that, probably not in the context you are dreaming about.

Private decisions regarding Healthcare are NONE of Government's business shithead. What of this don't you understand?

What part of Liberty don't you understand exactly?

Yet government is all over private HC, you fucking moron. What is it you don't understand fuckwad??

And the Sugar Plum Fairies are dancing in your head. Any government medical service has always decided what patients will get in services & pharmaceuticals. Stop talking shit. I don't even know of a private insurance that covers everything on a whim, so why are you bullshitting. Too much plum pudding I assume.

How fucking stupid are you?? The problem was 30 million people with no fucking HC. Why don't you go lay down and sober up, or taks meds, whatever. GeezUS Chipto you are stupid!!!

Private decisions regarding Healthcare are NONE of Government's business shithead. What of this don't you understand?

Yet government is all over private HC, you fucking moron. What is it you don't understand fuckwad??

To which Gubmint has NO Business.

Maybe Democrats should start taking apart some of these idiot's seedy past, piece by piece.

Cantor better get busy doing the work of the American people like he promised. Healthcare isn't going to be quite that easy to dissemble.

Jobs, jobs, jobs, Cantor..

shintao said:
duh..........
HAHAHA.....that's telling him.....HAHAHA

Maybe Democrats should start taking apart some of these idiot's seedy past, piece by piece.

Cantor better get busy doing the work of the American people like he promised. Healthcare isn't going to be quite that easy to dissemble.

Maybe Democrats should listen to the American people and realize their current agenda on healthcare is NOT WANTED...

As far as jobs jobs jobs are concerned...will the Senate and Prez cooperate.....?

shintao said:
duh..........

Maybe Democrats should listen to the American people and realize their current agenda on healthcare is NOT WANTED...

As far as jobs jobs jobs are concerned...will the Senate and Prez cooperate.....?

We'll see.

shintao said:
duh..........

We'll see.

~70% of America are rejecting the Obamarrhoidal MARXIST AGENDA. The Dem pragmatists in the Senate will split away from their more ideological and myopic Lefties.

Obamadinejad will be very busy vetoing the various bills passed in the House AND the Senate.

Obamadinejad is a stone cold MARXIST. Obamadinejad will pursue his MARXIST agenda. You can take that to the bank.

Last edited:
shintao said:
duh..........

We'll see.

You saw....

They do listen to the people, just not the same 50% you listen to.......:eusa_whistle: Close to half of America do want gov. HC.

Why can't we eliminate the requirement to cover preexisting conditions, and the requirement to let children stay on their parents insurance, and all the other health care provisions that are going to cause problems?

I'm certainly hoping House Republicans pass a bill to do that, if that's what you're asking.

You want the Republicans to eliminate all 2000 pages of the new law?

Sure we are, which is why us Yanks tend to live longer once we get old and sick than anyone in those wonderful places.

Horseshit...

You live in one of the best places on Earth - National - NZ Herald News

Read the bottom and rankings. Norway, Australia and NZ are ahead of the US, and they all have national health systems....

Apparently you missed my thread on this very issue.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healthcare-insurance-govt-healthcare/140737-yanks-live-longer.html

Go back, read what I said, and apologize for calling horseshit on something where I am clearly better prepared to defend than you are to challenge.

Good tactic: To hell with doing our jobs -- get the Repukes!

How old are you? You're really very childish.

Where did she say get the republicans? She said tear apart some of the past republican legislation. IMO. Did you see it any differently?

Why can't we eliminate the requirement to cover preexisting conditions, and the requirement to let children stay on their parents insurance, and all the other health care provisions that are going to cause problems?

I'm certainly hoping House Republicans pass a bill to do that, if that's what you're asking.

You want the Republicans to eliminate all 2000 pages of the new law?

That would tend to keep them busy until 2012. The best the right could do is repeal NHC, so Americans can go back to suffering again, and realize their vote does mean something personal in their lives.

Good tactic: To hell with doing our jobs -- get the Repukes!

How old are you? You're really very childish.

Where did she say get the republicans? She said tear apart some of the past republican legislation. IMO. Did you see it any differently?

Yes. Regardless, even if she meant legislation, it's still a childish, petty move.

Which means it would be perfectly in character for Democrats.

You people live in la la land.
Under current group health insurance the premiums will be 48K per year per family within 11 years.
Or more as that is the low estimate.
And you friggin morons argue over issues and accept this as okay?

CON2593-11.jpg

Last Tuesday was the Great Ball Suck event for the k00ks!!!!

Enjoying it there s0n???!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::fu:

Forum List

Back