Republican Plan to end Health Care for Americans

So because Obamacare is threatening my insurance, Republicans weakening it, is going to somehow make things worse for me?

Maybe if you guys on the left werent so unwilling to take care of yourself, you wouldn't have to be afraid and freak out at the idea of government getting out of the health care industry.

They don't want anything to change their minds, including the fact that the people will pay 10 years of taxes for 7 years of "benefits". .

Ahh, when they extended the retirement age under Bush, that extended what people will pay in from 65 years to 70 years before benefits. Were you screaming over that? LOL!!

You will have to explain to me what is wrong with 10 years of taxes for 7 years of benefits, the easing instead of taking every dollar from you to kick start the program? That only means you will be paying 7/10s a year in taxes. DUH!! Dumb fucks like you never think anything through.

How much you paying for that fucking ME war over ten years, and dumb fuck!!! YOU DON"T GET A FUCKING DIME OF THAT!!!! Geeze you people are fucking stupid!!!

The arch IDIOT SHIT(ow) and his ilk simply can't understand something that a lobotomized paramecium would understand.

It all boils down to this:

There isn't any way one can add 30 million of the "something for nothing "crowd with a basically static number of Doctors, Nurses, and Hospitals, and not only EXPECT.....but RIDICULOUSLY PROMISE ......not only an INCREASE in benefits.....but also, a REDUCTION of costs.

THAT IS WHAT THE PHONEY OBAMDINEJAD and his OBAMARRHOIDAL LIEBTURD STOOGES ARE TRYING TO PULL OFF AT THE TAXPAYERS' EXPENSE !!!

:wtf:

I can't believe it.

Gautama has said something of extremely timely and accurate observation I agree with.

There isn't any way one can add 30 million of the "something for nothing "crowd with a basically static number of Doctors, Nurses, and Hospitals, and not only EXPECT.....but RIDICULOUSLY PROMISE ......not only an INCREASE in benefits.....but also, a REDUCTION of costs.

Yes. This is exactly it. In an entropic reality, this is simply impossible. A third grader knows this. If you have only 1000 doctors and 100,000 patient, there is a doctor for every 100 patients. That could potentially meet the needs of a community except in the most extreme crisis. But now if you jump it to a million, one doctor has to service 1000 patients each. This is a massive overload. This is what P-BOcare is going to do.

But not only THAT! It's REDUCING the amount of doctors. The regulations and new payment schedules have made many already wealthy doctors start looking for their livelihood elsewhere. Enrollment to med school is getting unstable if not shrinking as the future for that career is looking pretty crappy. Nursing is booming, but that's because they are not subject to the same level of regulation and fucking over doctors are. But nurses can't operate without doctors. So their day is coming too.

P-Bo care is a fiasco, and if not repealed, it will wreck the medical industry making us worse than even Europe. Welcome to KenyaKare.

I can't believe it.

Gautama has said something of extremely timely and accurate observation I agree with.

Yes. This is exactly it. In an entropic reality, this is simply impossible. A third grader knows this. If you have only 1000 doctors and 100,000 patient, there is a doctor for every 100 patients. That could potentially meet the needs of a community except in the most extreme crisis. But now if you jump it to a million, one doctor has to service 1000 patients each. This is a massive overload. This is what P-BOcare is going to do.

But not only THAT! It's REDUCING the amount of doctors. The regulations and new payment schedules have made many already wealthy doctors start looking for their livelihood elsewhere. Enrollment to med school is getting unstable if not shrinking as the future for that career is looking pretty crappy. Nursing is booming, but that's because they are not subject to the same level of regulation and fucking over doctors are. But nurses can't operate without doctors. So their day is coming too.

P-Bo care is a fiasco, and if not repealed, it will wreck the medical industry making us worse than even Europe. Welcome to KenyaKare.

And I can't believe that Big Fitz didn't realize that, in my case, he acted like a Big Shitz and would FINALLY recognize that we are primarily on the same side......and explain the obvious.

BTW, your statement caught me by surprise. Is there anything in my signature statement that you disagree with ?

Last edited:

I can't believe it.

And I can't believe that Big Fitz didn't realize that, in my case, he acted like a Big Shitz and would FINALLY recognize that we are primarily on the same side......and explain the obvious.
Guys, this is why when they keep saying (they still are) that they didn't explain Obamacare properly, that their "message just didn't get out..." I laugh. Because it DID, and anyone can see it's a bill of goods! You can't make a shit sandwich taste good, you can't pick up a turd by the "clean" end!

Fair minded and intellectually honest folks GET that, and that's why this didn't sell -- because of the MASSIVE flaw in it.

I can't believe it.

Guys, this is why when they keep saying (they still are) that they didn't explain Obamacare properly, that their "message just didn't get out..." I laugh. Because it DID, and anyone can see it's a bill of goods! You can't make a shit sandwich taste good, you can't pick up a turd by the "clean" end!

Fair minded and intellectually honest folks GET that, and that's why this didn't sell -- because of the MASSIVE flaw in it.

Board limits prohibit me from awarding REP.

Board limits prohibit me from awarding REP.

Thats ok I got him for you.

I see some still confuse healthcare with healthcare insurance. Refusing to fund the IRS so that they can go after people who don't have insurance will not deny healthcare to ANYONE.

I see some still confuse healthcare with healthcare insurance. Refusing to fund the IRS so that they can go after people who don't have insurance will not deny healthcare to ANYONE.

But putting the IRS into the equation is a scare tactic and fucking unecessary...and shows the Government is on a power trip to FORCE people to do or else.

It's an affront to Liberty.

Boehner takes the gavel from Pelosi in part because he led the fight to kill Obamacare. Americans have spoken.
What about this do the Dems not understand?

But putting the IRS into the equation is a scare tactic and fucking unecessary...and shows the Government is on a power trip to FORCE people to do or else.

Oh, were in complete agreement on this. I was talking to those who act like giving the IRS the power to punish people who don't buy insurance would somehow take away health care from some. Preposterous.

Oh, were in complete agreement on this. I was talking to those who act like giving the IRS the power to punish people who don't buy insurance would somehow take away health care from some. Preposterous.

Agreed.

The concern here is about destabilizing the individual marketplace. Adverse selection has to be deterred and if they want to get rid of the individual mandate they'll have to re-institute pre-existing condition exclusions and rating variations. But you can't propose to get rid of all those things simultaneously.

Last edited:

The concern here is about destabilizing the individual marketplace. Adverse selection has to be deterred and if they want to get rid of the individual mandate they'll have to re-institute pre-existing condition exclusions and rating variations. But you can't propose to get rid of all those things simultaneously.

So why the HELL is Government involved at all? They have no business in this at all.

so you're saying that they can't get rid of mandating that everyone carry insurance without getting rid of the provision which prevents insurance companies from denying service for pre existing conditions?

Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

Obamacare was more of the same written by insurance companies. Good to rid of us that as the current system is completely broken.
In 1983 I started my business and my health care insurance was overpriced at $150 a month. In 1989 it doubled and went to $300 a month. In 1995 it doubledagain and went to $600 a month. It is going to $1200 a month next year as I just received my premium which is up 15% from this year, slightly lessthan the rises in the last 5 years.
So tell me oh wise ones, how will I afford to pay this when it is $48,000 a year in health care premiums in 11 more years?
And you wonder why American businesses go overseas?
Group health care run by insurance companies has ruined American health care which in 1960 was 4% of GNP.Within 5 years it will be 20% plus and doctors and hospitalslove it that way.
I am a healthy, no diseases and athletic American that votes Republican 80% of the time.
If we do not change the current system and fast health care costs will bankrupt the country within 20 years.
Wake up American.

Forum List

Back