democrats have a new plan for more of YOUR tax dollars: to continue supporting those who ILLEGALLY came here!

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Wow, those dims finally got together a comprehensive plan to put all the illegals on welfare!

What's going to happen to Americans who need financial help? Who knows? I say they get totally IGNORED in favor of the new dim voters... OOPs.. I mean, you know... those poor, "yearning to be free" folks who visit from the south -- but also from the north these days.

I'm sure you feel the compassion, don't you?

No plan to deport them, just more of the same old same old. The leftists in DC just know you're going to love their new plan.. same as the old plan

Don't you wish that the Democrats cared as much about American Citizens as much as they care about their illegal alien criminals?

The Democrat plan is amnesty, then fast-track to citizenship.
And some not too bright Americans are OK with this..

I think of New York City and Mayor Adams

he wanted those illegals.. he loved them, dontcha know!

Until they were actually THERE

:banghead:

Maybe he still "loves" them :rolleyes: ---I dunno

But I get the feeling he wants to love them from a greater distance! LOL

Don't you wish that the Democrats cared as much about American Citizens as much as they care about their illegal alien criminals?
Actually, we could do without the dims "caring about" anyone!

It always seems to mean BIG

as in BEHEMOTH

gummit!

o_O:bang3:

which, as we all know means

less freedom

Big government = tyrannical govt

Yes, EVERY time!

democrat politicians are already punishing taxpayers by cutting services to the tax payers in favor of giving it to the invaders.

And now theres talks of raising taxes because theres not enough money to pay for everything

dumb

I don't recall Jesus saying: Let every homeless person you meet into your home..

He said to help them, not potentially endanger your own life.
Since you are more likely to be harmed by a legal citizen, you need to stop being race hustled.

Forum List

Back