Republican Morality

Here, I will number things to make it more clear for you:

1. Who is wanting 10 year olds to go to work for 20-24 hours a week?

2. Who said I want to replace a janitor earning money for his family?

3. How does my saying that no single group of workers should be protected from competition mean I want a man to lose his job?

4. How is wanting equality for all groups of workers with respect to competent competition immoral?

Newt wants child workers to replace janitors. Janitors who happen to earn enough to support families will be replaced by cheaper child workers. You support Newt's stupid views.

I do?

My saying that some child labor laws are stupid, completely stupid means I want janitors to lose their jobs?

How does that work?

.... Typical Republican answer to everything. Screw workers and screw poor people. The GOP is the party of cheap labor and foreign outsourcing. It's the party of tax breaks for the rich and corruption.
:lol:

So, you ask a question, and you make up the answer, and that's what your argument is.

Straw has no nutritional value to me, just so you know.

I think pathetic liars are immoral, Sky.

You say you support Newt's ideas. That's on you. You call me a liar for pointing out what YOU said. YOU said child labor laws are stupid. IMO, you don't understand that by agreeing with Newt, you support putting a family supporting janitor out of work with a cheaper child worker.

It may not be your intent, but it will be the result of your support for Newt Gingrich. It's Newt's vision and your vote. Good luck.

Last edited:
Newt wants child workers to replace janitors. Janitors who happen to earn enough to support families will be replaced by cheaper child workers. You support Newt's stupid views.

I do?

My saying that some child labor laws are stupid, completely stupid means I want janitors to lose their jobs?

How does that work?

.... Typical Republican answer to everything. Screw workers and screw poor people. The GOP is the party of cheap labor and foreign outsourcing. It's the party of tax breaks for the rich and corruption.

So, you ask a question, and you make up the answer, and that's what your argument is.

Straw has no nutritional value to me, just so you know.

I think pathetic liars are immoral, Sky.

You say you support Newt's ideas.

Where did I say that, Sky? You'll link to that, right?

.... YOU said child labor laws are stupid.

I did? You'll link to that, right?

.... IMO, you don't understand that by agreeing with Newt, you support putting a family supporting janitor out of work with a cheaper child worker.

Who said the labor would be cheaper?

.... It may not be your intent, but it will be the result of your support for Newt Gingrich. It's Newt's vision and your vote. Good luck.
Who said I am supporting Newt?

I know I didn't.

Last edited:
Here is your statement:

Personally, I don't find protecting any group of workers from competition to be immoral. I find it to be fair. I find fair to be moral.

I don't think it's fair or moral to replace janitors who currently earn enough to support families with cheaper child workers, as Newt, proposes.

Newt thinks child labor laws are stupid. You think child labor laws are stupid.

Protecting adult workers from cheaper child worker competition is healthy economic policy.

Janitors who earn enough to support families should not be replaced by cheaper child workers.

Here is your statement:

Personally, I don't find protecting any group of workers from competition to be immoral. I find it to be fair. I find fair to be moral.

I don't think it's fair or moral to replace janitors who currently earn enough to support families with cheaper child workers, as Newt, proposes.

As I never said child labor laws are stupid, you are lying about what I said.

I love your 'morals', Sky. ;)

Here is your statement:

Let me go find your statement.

Here it is:

"I find some child labor laws are completely stupid."

You love MY morals? You don't even know me.

Last edited:
Here is your statement:

Here it is:

Compare that with "child labor laws are stupid".

If you can.

Why don't we ever see an examination of democrat morality? The jack-ass party makes no claim of being moral so they get a pass?

We tried on a different thread. They didn't bother trying to defend themselves. :D

So you don't read either? LOL I answered that thread question. And my example of the republican quotations is from candidates supported by most republicans, so the premise holds. As for so called conservative - did we switch from republican - charity I answered that one too. Religious people do give more but they cross all boundaries. Another answer here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-charity-when-liberals-are-3.html#post3393637

Well Si modo thinks it does,goodness I've met some hypocrites in life but she is certainly rising to the top of the tree,that and her belittling sarcasm but I do feel pity for her.........thinks she's authoritive but has no authority. tl:cool:

Ive seen no evidence of that.
No worries. Theliq is just bothered about something I said (or did). He'll probably send me yet another psychotic PM that I won't answer. He has some sort of bug up his butt about something.
:eusa_boohoo:See you just can't help yourself,plus your continued negs,you are like most hyocrites who try to justify your sorry existence,YOU ONLY TELL PART of the STORY, the part that you think will benefit your stance.

More pathetic abuse,but I stand predominate against your ilk,you think you are some how clever,how you come to this conclusion I could never fathom.

But carry on with your:eusa_boohoo::eusa_liar:but in the end as I said you have no authority.........I do feel pity for you though. tl:cool:

Last edited:

Here it is:

Compare that with "child labor laws are stupid".

If you can.

Not much different.
You can't change the Mado,Dancer.....she only has a one track mind/vision.......and it only leads to the BUFFER STOPS.....she's going the usual Republican route......NOWHERE,all you hear is whinge and moan:eusa_boohoo: but NO SUBSTANCE.

You have to PITY HER...I DO. tl:cool: but she says she doesn't lie??????!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Issues, Theliq?

Tissue?
Issues Modo,Not really on reflection,

But Tissues,well that is pretty funny,so you realise that I'm a 21st Century New Age Guy,reminds me of the recent song....."CRY FOR YOU,WHAT AM I GONNA DO,I CRY FOR YOU".........you are making me weepy now,so pass me the Tissues,if you wouldn't mind.

steven:cool: Modo this was an amusing retort by you......with wit like yours,maybe I should concentrate on this side of your personna..........Nice.

Issues, Theliq?

Tissue?

But Tissues,well that is pretty funny,so you realise that I'm a 21st Century New Age Guy,reminds me of the recent song....."CRY FOR YOU,WHAT AM I GONNA DO,I CRY FOR YOU".........you are making me weepy now,so pass me the Tissues,if you wouldn't mind.

steven:cool: Modo this was an amusing retort by you......with wit like yours,maybe I should concentrate on this side of your personna..........Nice.
Waaaaaarrrrrgggbbbllll

Just don't send me another psycho PM.

I still won't answer it.

Issues, Theliq?

Tissue?

Waaaaaarrrrrgggbbbllll

I still won't answer it.
Psycho!!!!!!If you thought that was Psychotic,you should see me in full flight. :lol::lol:Anyway I will try to temper my tendencies for reactive replies,I can be a bit of a Shit and I need NO reminding as I know myself.

Modo I do find Repubicans somewhat Perfidious,this drawn out process of electing a Presidential Candidate for example...a year or so ago Palin was the flavour with about 59% of the Rupubs thought she was the bees knees and didn't her supporters on here let us know,where are they all now I wonder,she is where now, in the dustbin of Conservative history no doubt.

None of the remaining 7 or 8 are up to much,in my opinion,its such a strange system to me,from an outsider looking in,but it is your system.

Why on earth don't the Repub party decide who will represent them?????its would save time and money,and I would imagine most Conservative still would have NO IDEA who is going to represent them,or maybe a NEW CANDIDATE will emerge.??????

It just seems to me a complete waste of energy,money and effort to get to this stage!!!!

Not saying I fully understand everything but Jesus there has been much changing of loyalty as each candidate emerge.

And the way they SLAG(critisize each other and worse) you would think that they were on opposing sides........got me :doubt:ing such a system.just saying. steven aka theliq:cool:

Last edited:

Waaaaaarrrrrgggbbbllll

I still won't answer it.
Psycho!!!!!!I you thought that was Psychotic,you should see me in full flight. :lol::lol:Anyway I will try to temper my tendencies for reative replies,I can be a bit of a Shit and I need NO reminding as I know myself.

But I do find Repubicans somewhat Perfidious,this drawn out process of electing a Presidential Candidate for example...a year or so ago Palin was the flavour with about 59% of the Rupubs thought her was the bees knees and didn'r her supporters on here let us know,where are the all now I wonder,now in the dustbin of Conservative history no doubt.

None of the remaining 7 or 8 are up to much,in my opinion,its such a strange system to me,from an outsider looking in,but it is your system.

Why on earth don't the Repub party decide who will represent them?????its would save time and money,and I would imagine most Conservative still would have NO IDEA who is going to represent them,or maybe a NEW CANDIDATE will emerge.??????

It just seems to me a complete waste of energy,money and effort to get to this stage!!!!

Not saying I fully understand everything but Jesus there has been much changing of loyalty as each candidate emerge.

And the way they SLAG(critisize each other and worse) you would think that they were on opposing sides........got me :doubt:ing such a system.just saying. steven aka theliq:cool:
I don't even read your psychotic posts, but stop sending me the psycho PMs.

I will not answer no matter how many times you send them.

Yeah...see there are these things called "votes". I will post a link to you below so you can figure out what those are. So before the Republicans decide who represents us we have to actually go through the process of voting upon it. That takes a little time and we like to hear what they have to say on a variety of issues before we actually go cast those votes.

Voting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All of my wealth came from hard work. Not many millions but a few.
I am a life long Republican and do not hate the poor.
That is Bull Shit.
Most poor folks are poor because they choose to be poor. They continue doing the things that made them poor to begin with. I have pity and provide charity for their children. Most of the adults are sorry and lazy.
Most wealthy folks are wealthy because they have worked hard. They continue doing the things that made them wealthy to begin with. I also have pity for many of their children because they are just as lazy as the adults that are poor. My kids work and will one day be wealthy also.
Why? Because they do not make up stupid excuses like "Republicans hate the poor" and such.
No cry babies. I have a neighbor from Brazil that came here, did not speak the language, had NO $$ and is now wealthy.
And he despises the poor that will not work and he is a DEMOCRAT.

Why do republicans hate the poor but love the rich?

"If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered." Proverbs 21:13

What can one make of the statements below?

"If you're low-income...in many states you can qualify for Medicaid, you can qualify for food stamps, you can qualify for housing assistance, [even] if you're in poverty...That is not a healthy thing for children, it's not a healthy thing for society...Suffering, if you're a Christian, suffering is a part of life. And it's not a bad thing, it is an essential thing in life...There are all different ways to suffer. One way to suffer is through lack of food and shelter and there's another way to suffer which is lack of dignity and hope." Rick

"Really poor children in really poor neighborhoods have no habits of working and have nobody around them who works. So they literally have no habit of showing up on Monday. They have no habit of staying all day. They have no habit of 'I do this and you give me cash,' unless it's illegal." ¶ "You have a very poor neighborhood. You have kids who are required under law to go to school. They have no money. They have no habit of work. What if you paid them part-time in the afternoon to sit at the clerical office and greet people when they came in? What if you paid them to work as the assistant librarian? And I'd pay them as early as is reasonable and practical. ¶ "I am prepared to find something that works, that breaks us out of the cycles we're involved in right now, and finding a way for poor children to learn how to work and learning how to have money that they've earned honestly is an integral part of that." Newt

Note to Rick and Newt's mom, Mrs Mom you raised an awful child.

Who was it that said the past is never past. They missed Newt.

"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money." Matthew 6:24

You don't want to speak in facts. You want to speak in emotions. If you cared about children, you would be telling the dems to stop the schools from encouraging children to have sex. Sex leads to children. Unmarried sex leads to children in a single parent household, that are more likely to be born poor, and stay poor longer (and be abused, sexually, physically, or emotionally) than the counterpart child born into a married couple household. If you care about stopping deaths, abortion would be right up there above the sin of "poverty".
Poverty in this country CAN be a temporary situation. If the people at home are raising children off of other people's money (welfare/food stamps), and telling the children that it doesn't get any better than this, how do you expect the children to learn.
If hunger/shelter needs put you into employee status, you have the opportunity to better yourself. You meet people that you "know" are not as smart as you are that are doing well. You pay attention; if they can make it, so can you.
If we are "comfortable" will not seek to improve (ourselves, our situation, our children, our lives). If we are "uncomfortable", we will move to a different space, and keep moving until we find "comfort".
The dems and the President are running "Fun Island" (from Pinnoccio). They are trying to turn those that want a free ride into asses, and they are succeeding. Once they wipe the middle class (from paying taxes to keep Fun Island up and running), the middle class will be asses too. Then the whips will come out, and the asses will be put to work as the dems want them to be (no choices). What is worse "the children" will have absolutely no chance; their parent (s) sold it for a ticket to Fun Island.

Forum List

Back