More hysterics

"blah, blah...your logic wrong...blah blah....only my 'objectivity is right"

I'll try to make it even simpler for you:

ALL QUEERS ARE DEVIANT

Some Blacks are Deviants

Some Blacks are Queer.

All Blacks are NOT DEVIANTS

QED

The fact that you cannot accept your queerness as a deviant human behaviour doesn't make blacks deviant.:cuckoo:

Why do you find being deviant so objectionable? Wouldn't it be easier to accept your handicap and learn to live with it instead of constantly whinging about your condition, and then making ridiculous comparisons that only serve to make you appear more pitiful?

And more baseless assumptions by you. I'm not gay dumb ass.

Secondly you obviously don't know the definition of deviance. Let's break down for the slow among us. It comes from the word deviate. As in to be different than 'normal'. So the only definitionn of gay sex that fits deviance is that it occurs less often than straight sex. That is it DEVIATES from the 'norm'. What is NOT a part of the defination of deviates, deviant or deviance, is any negative connotation of any type.

You however are making the word synonymous with a negative or 'bad'. So just use that from now on since that's what you really mean. Then come up with some logical argument as to why gay sex is 'bad' and/or being gay is 'bad'.

Last edited:
Doesn't bother me any what Samson says. Sticks and Stones. I have battled 285 lb OL for 4 quarters, been shot at under fire, beat up and left for dead.
He knows piss ant words are all he has left. His milk is weak and he can't help himself.

Doesn't bother me any what Samson says. Sticks and Stones. I have battled 285 lb OL for 4 quarters, been shot at under fire, beat up and left for dead.

Then you woke up.

Turned off the alarm.

Drove to your job.

And spent the next 8 hours standing at the entrance saying, "Welcome to WalMart". :eusa_angel:

You must be psychic.
My dream job IS to be the greeter at Wal Mart. Make $6 an hour and state "Welcome to Wal Mart, Here is your cart" 976 times a day.
Too much stress over the last 30 years building the 3 corporations I own. I have over a million in cash in the bank and can get about that a piece on the businesses.
Thanks for reminding me. I need to wind down.

Forum List

Back