Republican Ken Buck Says Being Gay Is A Choice, And Also Like Alcoholism

Were they queer?

Your situations or the mixed couple? It doesnt matter to me.

The couple, I assume, was "Mixed" because they were of different races.

Trying to equate racial inequalities to being queer is a common strawman for those who realise their arguement for social acceptance of genetic deviants and their unnatural, aberrant behavoiurs cannot be defended on their own rhetorical merits: E.g., if we cannot defend rotten apples, then let's talk about bananas.

Nobody is equating race to sexual orientation. What is compared is discrimination to discrimination. In your fruity terms, that would be apples to apples.

I have talked to black people about how they feel when their fight against segregation in the 50's and 60's is compared to the gay's current agenda.

These same black people get upset with being equated with queers and their so called fight for equality.

Prop 8 in California shows that blacks do not see homophobia as in any way related to segregation.

Yet, the homo agenda continues to use the black struggle to somehow validate their sick agenda.

Which clearly is two completely different situations and in no way related.

Last edited:
Your situations or the mixed couple? It doesnt matter to me.

The couple, I assume, was "Mixed" because they were of different races.

Trying to equate racial inequalities to being queer is a common strawman for those who realise their arguement for social acceptance of genetic deviants and their unnatural, aberrant behavoiurs cannot be defended on their own rhetorical merits: E.g., if we cannot defend rotten apples, then let's talk about bananas.

Nobody is equating race to sexual orientation. What is compared is discrimination to discrimination. In your fruity terms, that would be apples to apples.

Like I said: Whenever queers cannot defend their behaviour, they must use racial discrimination to help justify whatever social agendas they have. Such an obviously desperate ploy certainly doesn't work for ancestors of slaves, beaten, starved, lynched, and persecuted for centuries, who wonder at the idiocy of some lily white fudgepacker with his butt cheeks cut from his leather pants whining about "unfair treatment." Nor do the few survivors of a genocidal persecution living on Native American Reservations sympathise with a Rugmuncher who isn't invited to the senoir prom.

How we are biologically designed to mate has nothing to do with what forms of sex are 'acceptable'.

Heh.

True, as long as you're not human.

The expression of such a nonsensical POV demonstrates a level of consciousness so far removed from reality (although possibly common among the queer "community") it makes continued discussion pointless.

Ah the final argument of a person with no argument and no integrity. NEWSLFASH bigot. When you ignore and/or can't counter an argument it doesn't mean you won the argument. It means you lost the argument.

Are blow jobs 'unacceptable' in your world? Really by your argument it appears sex for any other reason other than procreation is unacceptable.

Last edited:
[Like I said: Whenever queers cannot defend their behaviour, they must use racial discrimination to help justify whatever social agendas they have.

So are you saying the right doesn't use the racial discrimination in a vain attempt to woe voters? How about that "token" black the republicans had about ten years ago, that quit when his White brothers in congress wouldn't support the black agenda? Then there is SC judge Thomas. My what an outrage as the returds defended him using the racial card.

I have talked to black people about how they feel when their fight against segregation in the 50's and 60's is compared to the gay's current agenda.

These same black people get upset with being equated with queers and their so called fight for equality.

Prop 8 in California shows that blacks do not see homophobia as in any way related to segregation.

Yet, the homo agenda continues to use the black struggle to somehow validate their sick agenda.

Well of course you don't want it compared to racial discrimination. That would simply lend more evidence to the fact that you are a bigot. Disrimination is discrimination and you calling homosexuals faggots and queers is no different than a racist calling a black person a ******.

Well of course you don't want it compared to racial discrimination. That would simply lend more evidence to the fact that you are a bigot. Disrimination is discrimination and you calling homosexuals faggots and queers is no different than a racist calling a black person a ******.
Invalid comparison. :cool:

I would love to here a rationale, logical explanation as to why it is not a valid comparison. How do you rationalize in your head that calling a homosexual a fagot is okay, but it's not okay for me to call you a towel head?

Last edited:

I would love to here a rationale, logical explanation as to why it is not a valid comparison. How do you rationalize in your head that calling a homosexual a fagot is okay, but it's not okay for me to call you a towel head?

See how logic works:

All Queers are deviants

All Blacks are not deviants

Its pretty simple.

See how logic works:

All Queers are deviants

Its pretty simple.

A cornerstone of logic is objectivity. The above of which contains none. It's simply an opinion with no objective reasonng whatsoever behind it.

What you haven't figured out apparently is that just because it comes out of your mouth doesn't make what you say true. Just because you say gay people are deviants doesn't make it so. Just because you try to tell me how logic works doesn't mean that's how logic works.

Last edited:
See how logic works:

All Queers are deviants

Its pretty simple.

A cornerstone of logic is objectivity. The above of which contains none. It's simply an opinion with no objective reasonng whatsoever behind it.

What you haven't figured out apparently is that just because it comes out of your mouth doesn't make what you say true. Just because you say gay people are deviants doesn't make it so. Just because you try to tell me how logic works doesn't mean that's how logic works.

More hysterics

"blah, blah...your logic wrong...blah blah....only my 'objectivity is right"

I'll try to make it even simpler for you:

ALL QUEERS ARE DEVIANT

Some Blacks are Deviants

Some Blacks are Queer.

All Blacks are NOT DEVIANTS

QED

The fact that you cannot accept your queerness as a deviant human behaviour doesn't make blacks deviant.:cuckoo:

Why do you find being deviant so objectionable? Wouldn't it be easier to accept your handicap and learn to live with it instead of constantly whinging about your condition, and then making ridiculous comparisons that only serve to make you appear more pitiful?

The only deviant thing I see is your hatred and lack of compassion for your fellow human being, SimpSon.

I wish you'd use this as an avatar:

frank.jpg

Actually, he's a person who has compassion for their fellow human being.

BTW Simp Son, you DO realize that alcoholism isn't necessarily a "choice" either, right? It has been proven that those who are born to parents of alcoholics, quite often can become one themselves. And yes, part of it is genetic.

Which is why the body of an alcoholic processes ETOH a bit different than "normal" people. Wanna kno what the percentage is of the general human population? 1 out of 10, or around 10 percent.

Kinda the same stats that there are for gays.

And like I said, if you're gonna teach that kind of hate to your progeny, I feel pity for them.

Forum List

Back