Republican debate live thread Dec 10

As it is now, we have SOCIALIZED MEDICINE because those who cannot or do not pay for their own care get it paid for by the rest of us.

we have socialized medicine, and the GOP refuses to cut it

I already have an individual mandate to pay Medicare taxes, would like to get something in return other than an insolvent, false promise.

pubs whole strategy is to accuse the other side of what they do.

Fact is, its time we all paid for our own health care insurance and ObamaCare is a good start.

Don't let them take it away from us.

Romney: I think I have the right position on issues, or I wouldn't have them.

I wonder if that statement (I might have gotten the wording wrong) could be incorporated into one of the many flip-flop ads that will be run against Romney.

Who would vote for Bachmann? What does she do or say that makes anyone like her? :confused:

She's an IRS Tax Lawyer, that's all you need to know.

Ron Paul is saying "let him die" without saying "let him die". Then entire audience applauded.

Every man for himself.
Wrong. Negged.

What part is wrong? Careful, you just got owned.

Ron Paul said EXACTLY the same thing that led the audience to shout "Let him die" in a previous debate. You don't understand that, then you don't understand his position of "personal responsibility" and "if you need help, go to a church".

And of course, like clockwork, the discussion assumes Ron Paul was never born.

Breaking News: The problems in the Middle East have been caused by Obama.

Yeah, and there has never been an illegal immigrant before Obama was elected.

No matter what, never give Obama credit for all he has accomplished.

He gets credit for all his accomplishments.

It is just that none of them would be considered good accomplishements.

When he does one of those...he'll get credit.

Who would vote for Bachmann? What does she do or say that makes anyone like her? :confused:

She's an IRS Tax Lawyer, that's all you need to know.

That's ridiculous. Even though I would never vote for her, she has shown herself to be remarkably well spoken and actually pretty well informed. And, even though all her foster children were teenage girls who did housework and baby sitting for her "natural" children, none of them spoke of being abused. Helping all those young women was admirable.

You've got to give props where props are due. What's wrong with you people. Are you really so simple and one sided?

Last edited by a moderator:
Breaking News: The problems in the Middle East have been caused by Obama.

Not wanting someone to have accomplishments is not the same as them having no accomplishments.

Listening to the reporters after the debate, it sopunds like Newt was the strongest again.

Romney hurt himself with trying to get Perry to bet on the accuracy of one of his debate points. Ouch! He was trying to take the debate and I thought he was doing alright for a couple of slips.

Not wanting someone to have accomplishments is not the same as them having no accomplishments.

For the sake of the country, I wish he'd accomplish something good.

As it is, good things happen in spite of him.

But don't let that motivate you to take that down that full size cardboard cut out of him you have in your room.

Forum List

Back