Republican Debate, 2-6-2016

They really should be going after Trump though. I think people are seeing Rubio and his weaknesses. Rachel Maddow talked about him being Rick Perry level dumb in 2014.

Rubio sounds terrible and juvenile; like a little boy selling you candy for Boy Scouts who has rehearsed his pitch for days before selling door to door.

They really should be going after Trump though. I think people are seeing Rubio and his weaknesses. Rachel Maddow talked about him being Rick Perry level dumb in 2014.

Going after Trump is pointless for Kasich, Rubio, Christie or Bush.
Christie and Kasich are moving up though. They really should get Trump talking at least.

Bush said "illicit trade" when talking about N Korea.

One of N Korea's biggest earners of foreign hard currency is to allow it's territory to be used as a transshipment route for drugs by criminal gangs. That money goes straight into the bank accounts of the N Korean leaders accounts in Hong Kong and Switzerland.

Christie and Kasich are moving up though. They really should get Trump talking at least.

I disagree. They know that neither Trump nor Cruz nor Carson will become the nominee. One of the four I mentioned will get he nod.

Bad idea on their part. They've seen what it's like to get in Trump's cross hairs. Maybe if they get down to 2 or 3 it'll work, but not when there's this many on the stage, not enough time to stay with the topic.

Kasich makes me ill. Mr. Haney from Green Acres.

search.jpg

As much as some of them like to bash Obama rather than tout their own accomplishments would leave one to believe that Obama is running for reelection. Obama has kept their arrogant asses safe for the past 7 years in spite of their hateful obstruction.

Forum List

Back