Republican 'creeping authoritarianism' exposed

Alex Wagner?!? The only thing that dumb bimbo is good for is projecting a hot image to jerk off to. You stupid fucking clown!

The history of the world is authoritarianism. It always has been. That doesnt seem to work too well, does it?

Compared to what? It's a matter of comeptence versus incompetence. Letting morons who couldn't pass a literacy test, much less a basic civics test, works a lot less well.

In the video below (transcript provided) TV Host Alex Wagner points to a lot of bills being passed by Republican legislatures across America, which, in my view, is conclusive evidence of the premise she is forwarding, the notion of Republican 'creeping authoritarianism'. I think this is interesting because there isn't hardly a day that passes where I read some post about someone on the right accusing Democrats of authoritarianism (mandates is their evidence, which isn't really authoritarianism, because a mandate gives a choice, and it's not a law) yet their evidence is scant. The real evidence of authoritarianism is coming from the right.

Republicans are not passing bills to better people’s lives, they are focused on abortion and transgender issues, book banning, anti-woke crap (whatever that is, and they can't even define it) all this 'agenda' stuff and it isn't about improving our lives or making it better, nothing about the economy or inflation, or infrastructure, we Democrats are the ones for those issues, Republicans are focused on just a few things, it seems, stuff they fear. They are driven by fear issues, it seems.

This is a transcript (It's not perfect, I pulled it off of YouTube transcript function) of about 4 minutes or so of the pertinent part of the video (below) I want to direct your attention to:

Now, I will admit I am sympathetic to the view about transfemales competing in women's sports, but I don't think it should be matter for Congress, it should be a matter for Sports Officials to work out for themselves, remember, the issue is authoritarianism.

And this is precisely the accusation Republican's levy at Democrats, yet they are the ones who are doing it via actual laws, and not just mandates.
Interestingly ... almost every thread title you come up with is more descriptive of the Dem Party than any other Party. It appears that the left has a habit of accusing others of what they are guilty of.

Interestingly ... almost every thread title you come up with is more descriptive of the Dem Party than any other Party. It appears that the left has a habit of accusing others of what they are guilty of.

Rules For Radicals. It's their favorite book -- those few of them that can read.

When do you think they will ever actually realize that we see through what they're trying to do?

In the video below (transcript provided) TV Host Alex Wagner points to a lot of bills being passed by Republican legislatures across America, which, in my view, is conclusive evidence of the premise she is forwarding, the notion of Republican 'creeping authoritarianism'. I think this is interesting because there isn't hardly a day that passes where I read some post about someone on the right accusing Democrats of authoritarianism (mandates is their evidence, which isn't really authoritarianism, because a mandate gives a choice, and it's not a law) yet their evidence is scant. The real evidence of authoritarianism is coming from the right.
Republicans are not passing bills to better people’s lives, they are focused on abortion and transgender issues, book banning, anti-woke crap (whatever that is, and they can't even define it) all this 'agenda' stuff and it isn't about improving our lives or making it better, nothing about the economy or inflation, or infrastructure, we Democrats are the ones for those issues, Republicans are focused on just a few things, it seems, stuff they fear. They are driven by fear issues, it seems.
This is a transcript (It's not perfect, I pulled it off of YouTube transcript function) of about 4 minutes or so of the pertinent part of the video (below) I want to direct your attention to:
Now, I will admit I am sympathetic to the view about transfemales competing in women's sports, but I don't think it should be matter for Congress, it should be a matter for Sports Officials to work out for themselves, remember, the issue is authoritarianism.
And this is precisely the accusation Republican's levy at Democrats, yet they are the ones who are doing it via actual laws, and not just mandates.

Republicans are not anarchists. We recognize that society has certain duties, to be fulfilled by way of government.

Among these is protecting vulnerable children from being harmed by dangerous sexual predators. This should not even be controversial. Any sane, decent person should be completely supportive of this. You side with fucked-up subhuman sexual perverts, even when they seek to directly cause harm to actual human beings.

For whatever reason, you are on the side of these dangerous sexual predators, and you want children to be harmed by them, hence your pathetic effort to characterize the efforts to protect children as “creeping authoritarianism”.

Now, if you want to see real authoritarianism, take a look at the tyrannical shit that your side was pulling, and trying to pull, during the #CoronaHoax. Democrapic governors, and later, President Biden himself, attempting by uniliteral dictate, bypassing any legitimate legislative processes, to strip Americans of our essential rights to assemble, to practice our religions, to go about our business of making a living, and shopping for needed food and supplies. Your side tried to force us to be used as test subjects for dangerous medical experiments, to compel us to be injected with dangerous experimental drugs, that were fraudulently being promoted as “vaccines” against the hyperbolized flu/cold bug that we were all lied to in order to make us afraid of it. Businesses were shut down, jobs destroyed, supply chains fucked up, and the economy, as a whole, deliberately and maliciously sabotaged.

All of this, for no other purpose than to enrich and empower corrupt Democrapic criminal politicians, to the great harm of those of us whose interests it was their job and duty to serve,

democrats keep pushing the boundaries of perversion so conservatives keep pushing back
Which pisses off fake moderates like the op who seems to favor one party rule of dems

Just ten years ago, perhaps even just five years ago, did anyone think that Democraps would come out so solidly on the side of pedophiles? Could we have even imagined this coming at us so fast?

Just ten years ago, perhaps even just five years ago, did anything think that Democraps would come out so solidly on the side of pedophiles? Could we have even imagined this coming at us so fast?
https://abcnews.go.com › US › wireStory › former-mayor-mormon-bishop-gets-prison-child-sex-97594261

Former mayor, Mormon bishop gets prison for child sex abuse

March 2, 2023, 1:50 PM. SALT LAKE CITY -- SALT LAKE CITY (AP) —. A former Utah city mayor and one-time bishop of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will likely spend the rest of his ...
~~~~~~
Child predation crosses sex, class, race, politics, theism, racism.

Who forced you? No one held you down and put the vax in your arm. You made your choice.

How would anyone put a VAX in anyone else's arm?

The original 11/780 was about the size of a large appliance, like a refrigerator. Even the smallest MicroVAX was about the size of a large PC-type computer.

Nobody's arm is big enough to contain such a thing.

LOL!!!

Unvaxed...

Not needed to KEEP THE JOB....

For those who were FORCED to get the Murderous Fraud Vax to keep their jobs, what choice did they have?

SICK PERSON!!!

You're talking to a SHILL.

What's amazing is that they believe that there are still minds out there that they can change. I have met very few people who have not chosen a solid, unchangeable stance on most of these issues already.

Soros is wasting a lot of money paying these folks who are too unskilled to get a real job.

Forum List

Back