Republican Candidate Exposed As Liar In Voter Fraud Case

So the crazy angry left finally caught a republican. What do you know. Wasn't it Al Gore who said "there is no controlling legal authority" when he was caught breaking the election law?
Several Republicans have been caught committing voter fraud. It's just that your propagandists deliberately keep you in the dark about it, rube. They know you won't find out for yourself. They count on that.

No, both parties commit voter fraud. This isnt some new revelation. Neither is someone lying.

It is Republicans who make a big deal about it. However it is a Republican who gets caught cheating that likely changed the results.

The real question is why is the information released on unreturned absentee ballots in the first place? Seems to me the State is enabling this kind of fraud.

That information is vital to get out the vote campaigns and campaign outreach.

Bullshit, what happened to a secret ballot? No one needs to know who requested an absentee ballot or who actually voted those ballots.

No one is required to disclose that. Voters can do that voluntarily.

This just gets better and better.

Mark Harris is now claiming the reason he lied on the stand is because he recently had two strokes and his powers of reasoning, judgement, and recall are limited.

And this guy wants to be a Congressman!

(insert jokes about brain damage and being qualified for Congress here)

Even weirder, he said he had been under the impression his son's emails were not going to be brought up during the trial. So basically, this guy is admitting he thought he could get away with lying!

Fucking. Amazing.

You can see the video of his statement at the bottom of this link: DISTRICT 9 INVESTIGATION: New election ordered in disputed District 9 House race

The real question is why is the information released on unreturned absentee ballots in the first place? Seems to me the State is enabling this kind of fraud.

Bullshit, what happened to a secret ballot? No one needs to know who requested an absentee ballot or who actually voted those ballots.

The ballot is still secret. That you voted and what party you choose in a primary is all public information.
Kee-rect!

A campaign worker for Republican Mark Harris committed serious voter fraud in North Carolina.

The campaign worker had a known history of committing mass absentee ballot fraud, but Harris hired him anyway.

Harris has been claiming he had no idea the campaign worker was a crook. But now emails have surfaced that he was well aware of the crook's activities. And Harris's own son just testified that he warned his father not to hire the crook.

So Harris deliberately and knowingly hired a guy he knew cheated to win elections. And Harris hired the crook to work on absentee ballots. The very field of expertise for which he was known to cheat in!

Busted!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...?utm_term=.e607cb16a0ec&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

The younger Harris, who is 29, said he offered the advice to his father as he considered whether to hire Dowless to run his absentee-ballot program in the 2018 congressional race. He conveyed similar concerns to the campaign’s chief strategist, Andy Yates, he said. Mark Harris hired Dowless despite his son’s concerns, which he said he expressed starting in the spring of 2017.

<snip>

Dowless, 63, a Bladen County native who declined to testify this week to avoid self-incrimination, is accused of doing just that in the 2018 cycle — hiring a team of workers to illegally collect, sign, forge and turn in ballots.

<snip>

Both Yates and Harris have denied knowledge of those alleged tactics. But in another email from 2016 displayed during testimony Wednesday, the two Harrises discussed the anomalies that year — as well as the irony that Dowless had submitted a complaint to state elections officials that Democrats had employed similar tactics in Bladen County.

“Guess he didn’t like the Dems cutting into his business!” the elder Harris wrote.

What I want to know is, who's going to jail?

A campaign worker for Republican Mark Harris committed serious voter fraud in North Carolina.

The campaign worker had a known history of committing mass absentee ballot fraud, but Harris hired him anyway.

Harris has been claiming he had no idea the campaign worker was a crook. But now emails have surfaced that he was well aware of the crook's activities. And Harris's own son just testified that he warned his father not to hire the crook.

So Harris deliberately and knowingly hired a guy he knew cheated to win elections. And Harris hired the crook to work on absentee ballots. The very field of expertise for which he was known to cheat in!

Busted!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...?utm_term=.e607cb16a0ec&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

The younger Harris, who is 29, said he offered the advice to his father as he considered whether to hire Dowless to run his absentee-ballot program in the 2018 congressional race. He conveyed similar concerns to the campaign’s chief strategist, Andy Yates, he said. Mark Harris hired Dowless despite his son’s concerns, which he said he expressed starting in the spring of 2017.

<snip>

Dowless, 63, a Bladen County native who declined to testify this week to avoid self-incrimination, is accused of doing just that in the 2018 cycle — hiring a team of workers to illegally collect, sign, forge and turn in ballots.

<snip>

Both Yates and Harris have denied knowledge of those alleged tactics. But in another email from 2016 displayed during testimony Wednesday, the two Harrises discussed the anomalies that year — as well as the irony that Dowless had submitted a complaint to state elections officials that Democrats had employed similar tactics in Bladen County.

“Guess he didn’t like the Dems cutting into his business!” the elder Harris wrote.

What I want to know is, who's going to jail?
The preacher should go to jail for lying under oath (perjury), but he probably won't.

The guy Harris hired, Dowless, who actually committed the ballot fraud for Harris will probably go to jail.

It's always fun to see an intolerant bigoted judgmental asshole fall prey to his own hubris. They come in all flavors and political stripes. Some continue to get away with it ... franklin graham Jerry Falwell Jr. Al Sharpton .... Trump employing illegal aliens ....

But imo what made this guy noteworthy was his own son said enough and then the guy called his son judgmental. so sweet.

FUCKWIT: I had no idea this guy I hired was an known voter fraudster.

PROSECUTION: Here are some emails which show you were fully aware and which indicate that's why you hired him.

FUCKWIT: Oh...hey...not cool, man. I didn't know you were going to use those. Uhhhh...I've had a couple of strokes! Yeah, that's it! That's why I just lied...Praise Jesus!

His own son testified against him ! Maybe he should be the Congressman .

His own son testified against him ! Maybe he should be the Congressman .
I've been watching politics in that region for a long time, and I'm not sure Carolina Republicans would vote for an honest man.

Busted!

<snip>

<snip>

suddenly - voter fraud exists.

Seems to me the Republicans took advantage of it.

How do you know the commies didn't, they had the same access.

This is proven, your allegations are not.

If you read the history of the State, both parties have been accused of ballot harvesting, but prosecutions are very rare.

My question is did the voters disclose or did the county election officials publish a list?

My question is did the voters disclose or did the county election officials publish a list?

What difference does it make? Both are perfectly legal. I am a county registrar. I provide upon request, to candidates and campaigns, a list of voters that have and have not voted. You consent to that when you register to vote.

What difference does it make? Both are perfectly legal. I am a county registrar. I provide upon request, to candidates and campaigns, a list of voters that have and have not voted. You consent to that when you register to vote.

Not voted is one thing, requested an absentee ballot and not voted is another. It invites fraud. I read an article this morning, CA made ballot harvesting legal, 250,000 ballots were harvested in 2018. No you know how the commies unseated people in republican districts. I wonder how many of those 250K were citizens?

Sorry dude...but this is about SYSTEMIC election fraud by REPUBLICANS

Harris HIRED this guy who had been caught before doing this for REPUBLICANS...and he KNEW it

Forum List

Back