Republican Candidate Exposed As Liar In Voter Fraud Case

That information is vital to get out the vote campaigns and campaign outreach.

Bullshit, what happened to a secret ballot? No one needs to know who requested an absentee ballot or who actually voted those ballots.

No one is required to disclose that. Voters can do that voluntarily.

My question is did the voters disclose or did the county election officials publish a list?

What difference does it make? Both are perfectly legal. I am a county registrar. I provide upon request, to candidates and campaigns, a list of voters that have and have not voted. You consent to that when you register to vote.

Not voted is one thing, requested an absentee ballot and not voted is another. It invites fraud. I read an article this morning, CA made ballot harvesting legal, 250,000 ballots were harvested in 2018. No you know how the commies unseated people in republican districts. I wonder how many of those 250K were citizens?

Voting is voting. My county is well over 60% vote by mail. That fact, too, is public information.

Bullshit, what happened to a secret ballot? No one needs to know who requested an absentee ballot or who actually voted those ballots.

My question is did the voters disclose or did the county election officials publish a list?

What difference does it make? Both are perfectly legal. I am a county registrar. I provide upon request, to candidates and campaigns, a list of voters that have and have not voted. You consent to that when you register to vote.

Not voted is one thing, requested an absentee ballot and not voted is another. It invites fraud. I read an article this morning, CA made ballot harvesting legal, 250,000 ballots were harvested in 2018. No you know how the commies unseated people in republican districts. I wonder how many of those 250K were citizens?

Voting is voting. My county is well over 60% vote by mail. That fact, too, is public information.

I don't give a crap what's released, AFTER THE ELECTION IS COMPLETE.

That information is vital to get out the vote campaigns and campaign outreach.

By the same token, you would know how Rep Fascists unseat Dems in Dem areas as well in places like NC. The good news is, it's generally caught before it becomes a factor and your crying and weeping is just bitching.

So regarding terms....there's ELECTION frauns...which Republicans perpetrate and have been caught at

and voter fraud...which is largely a fantasy

And the laws don't give a crap what you want. Candidates and campaigns have access to voter data, including who has and has not yet voted in order to do outreach to those that haven't. If you vote by mail, that data is also available.

And the laws don't give a crap what you want. Candidates and campaigns have access to voter data, including who has and has not yet voted in order to do outreach to those that haven't. If you vote by mail, that data is also available.

If a person choses to cast a ballot is no ones business but theirs. You seem to be ok with State enabled fraud. Good for you.

If a person choses to cast a ballot is no ones business but theirs. You seem to be ok with State enabled fraud. Good for you.

Except its not. How you voted is your business. That you voted is public information.

Except its not. How you voted is your business. That you voted is public information.

Shouldn't be till after the election.

Well it is and you're not likely to get it changed since campaigns rely on this information in order to "get out the vote".

Well it is and you're not likely to get it changed since campaigns rely on this information in order to "get out the vote".

Isn't that what pre-election campaigns are for?

What on earth are you even talking about?

Getting out the vote.

Getting out the vote.

Getting out the vote is an effort that continues to election day. The way campaigns know who to call is from those lists of who has and hasn't voted.

Getting out the vote.

Getting out the vote is an effort that continues to election day. The way campaigns know who to call is from those lists of who has and hasn't voted.

They evidently aren't just calling, are they?

Getting out the vote.

They evidently aren't just calling, are they?

No, they send mailers and knock on doors too.

A campaign worker for Republican Mark Harris committed serious voter fraud in North Carolina.

The campaign worker had a known history of committing mass absentee ballot fraud, but Harris hired him anyway.

Harris has been claiming he had no idea the campaign worker was a crook. But now emails have surfaced that he was well aware of the crook's activities. And Harris's own son just testified that he warned his father not to hire the crook.

So Harris deliberately and knowingly hired a guy he knew cheated to win elections. And Harris hired the crook to work on absentee ballots. The very field of expertise for which he was known to cheat in!

Busted!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...?utm_term=.e607cb16a0ec&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

The younger Harris, who is 29, said he offered the advice to his father as he considered whether to hire Dowless to run his absentee-ballot program in the 2018 congressional race. He conveyed similar concerns to the campaign’s chief strategist, Andy Yates, he said. Mark Harris hired Dowless despite his son’s concerns, which he said he expressed starting in the spring of 2017.

<snip>

Dowless, 63, a Bladen County native who declined to testify this week to avoid self-incrimination, is accused of doing just that in the 2018 cycle — hiring a team of workers to illegally collect, sign, forge and turn in ballots.

<snip>

Both Yates and Harris have denied knowledge of those alleged tactics. But in another email from 2016 displayed during testimony Wednesday, the two Harrises discussed the anomalies that year — as well as the irony that Dowless had submitted a complaint to state elections officials that Democrats had employed similar tactics in Bladen County.

“Guess he didn’t like the Dems cutting into his business!” the elder Harris wrote.

What I want to know is, who's going to jail?
The preacher should go to jail for lying under oath (perjury), but he probably won't.

The guy Harris hired, Dowless, who actually committed the ballot fraud for Harris will probably go to jail.
Update: North Carolina political operative indicted in election fraud case that upended congressional race

Boom.

Forum List

Back