Republican calls for mass suicide to fight health care reform

she's definitely wacked, but being blood brothers isn't a suicide pact.

are they going to wear top hats?
Slitting your wrists is...too bad that comet left orbit already.

I am laughing my ass off on how you attribute a wrist cut blood brother to a "suicide pact" or call for mass suicide...

You are fucking laughable, Ravi

This may be an over the top sentiment/rallying cry from someone way over the top... but you are trying to portray this as something that it is not... are you working for NBC now???

Blood brothers slashing their wrists is suicide

no it isn't drama queen,, you have to cut pretty deeply to find the artery, a skin cut kinda like a paper cut is plenty enough blood to become blood brothers, sheesh you guys are so damn dramatic. you should be in movies or sumpin.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didn't realize that.....maybe you could demonstrate

I believe in learning by doing. Try it. You'll like it.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were stupid.

What a typical response. I am so shocked that you think that. And I care oh so much.

Considering the Gaffe machines that you made your President and Vice President, I think her stupid comment is quite excusable.

But even if serious, suicide by stupid people is preferable to government directed genocide of elderly people.

Sometimes when a bitch says no he means yes. You respond because you care.

slitting wrists and saying they will do "whatever" it takes.

people slititing your wrists is suicide under any sane persons definition.

Your spokes people are bat shit crazy folks.

she's definitely wacked, but being blood brothers isn't a suicide pact.

are they going to wear top hats?
Slitting your wrists is...too bad that comet left orbit already.

I am laughing my ass off on how you attribute a wrist cut blood brother to a "suicide pact" or call for mass suicide...

You are fucking laughable, Ravi

This may be an over the top sentiment/rallying cry from someone way over the top... but you are trying to portray this as something that it is not... are you working for NBC now???

The Twelve Tribes : Blood Covenants
My own blood oath
The Steps In Making A Blood Covenant

Get a freaking clue, Ravi... as should your idiot cohort, rightwinger

Repeated again for you ignorant sheep fucks that posted after me that decides to ignore it

Nobody is defending this woman in any sense except that what she is talking about is not calling for suicide... that is being added in by left wing loons including yourselves

Didn't the left endlessly celebrate this protester back during Vietnam?

BurningMonk.jpg

I think she's great. And if you really think she wants people to slit their wrists, then you prob. believe in death panels too. And Santa Clause.

Fiery rhetoric makes people pay attention. And get good press.

On one side! Blind Obama supporters who will not question anything he does no matter how insidious!

On the other side! Blind Obama opponents who cannot think clearly enough to stop him!

While those of us in the middle are largely ignored ... because we don't offer much of a ratings boost.

You don't need to slit your wrist to be a blood brother, just prick your finger.

Although I can't imagine Ms. Bachman using the words "prick" and "finger" in the same sentence.

Forum List

Back