Republican calls for mass suicide to fight health care reform

Lets all slit our wrists. Who's with me on this?

bachmann2.jpg

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were stupid.

What a typical response. I am so shocked that you think that. And I care oh so much.

Considering the Gaffe machines that you made your President and Vice President, I think her stupid comment is quite excusable.

But even if serious, suicide by stupid people is preferable to government directed genocide of elderly people.

let's see your walk instead of your TALK....let's see IF YOU REALLY know what you are talking about avatar or if YOU are just a PAWN for the insurance companies and right wing nuts...?

PLEASE POST SUPPORT TO GOVERNMENT DIRECTED GENOCIDE OF ELDERLY PEOPLE....

PROVE IT, Avatar...or admit to your LIES.

sheesh....

care

we slit our fingers and smeared together when i was a kid to become blood brothers....never the wrist! sounds like she just misspoke?

i still think she's loony for other reasons

This woman is insane. :cuckoo:

"What we have to do today is make a covenant, to slit our wrists, be blood brothers on this thing," said Bachmann. "This will not pass. We will do whatever it takes to make sure this doesn't pass."
Colorado Independent » Bachmann: ‘Slit our wrists, be blood brothers’ to beat health care reform

She wasn't calling for literal mass suicide. If you read the article in context without injecting partisan spin, it is obvious she is (metaphorically) speaking of unwavering resolve and unity, by those who are against government funded butt wiping healthcare.

Edited to add: I think she could have used better wording.

Last edited:
how is that any crazier than killing all the old people to save on health care costs that your elected officials are proposing in this health care bill?

There are a few "quircky" things about you but the one that really makes me want to reach through the screen and strangle you is your lying. Don't you understand that when you tell obvious lies everyone knows it and thinks at some level that you are a stinking sack of liquid shit.

Dave, you need to move. You're mucking up the state. Try an interior state, like Kansas or something.

how is that any crazier than killing all the old people to save on health care costs that your elected officials are proposing in this health care bill?

I weep for the future of this poor dumb country... You really believe this full on load of horse shite? Wow, I'd call you gullible, but you would probably have to go look that up...

Except for that ohh so small fact that the Government instituted a study and discovered that huge savings could be made if the elderly and the terminally ill would just do us all the favor of forgoing further costly procedures and drugs and just go die quietly somewhere. They followed this with a requirement that doctors brow beat their patients every year ( for pay) and try to convince them to just crawl off alone and die for the good of us all.

Knowing the Government it would not be long before the chats would become mandatory followed by a board to determine who should die and who should receive treatment.

I weep for the future of this poor dumb country... You really believe this full on load of horse shite? Wow, I'd call you gullible, but you would probably have to go look that up...

Except for that ohh so small fact that the Government instituted a study and discovered that huge savings could be made if the elderly and the terminally ill would just do us all the favor of forgoing further costly procedures and drugs and just go die quietly somewhere. They followed this with a requirement that doctors brow beat their patients every year ( for pay) and try to convince them to just crawl off alone and die for the good of us all.

Knowing the Government it would not be long before the chats would become mandatory followed by a board to determine who should die and who should receive treatment.

This "government" only exists in your imagination. As does most of your drivel.

You may want to wake up and actually READ what the Government stooges are saying, It was provided in one of Obama's speeches on how to save money on Health Care. The Female interviewed was rather energetic in her praise for saving money and large amounts by getting these classes of people off the health care dollar.

You may want to wake up and actually READ what the Government stooges are saying, It was provided in one of Obama's speeches on how to save money on Health Care. The Female interviewed was rather energetic in her praise for saving money and large amounts by getting these classes of people off the health care dollar.

The only stooge is you. Either you're really dense [see: Jupiter] or just lying. It matters not.

You're insane. Let's have a link to this government study.

You're insane. Let's have a link to this government study.

The link wouldn't work in this reality, Ravi.:lol:

this woman is insane. :cuckoo:

"what we have to do today is make a covenant, to slit our wrists, be blood brothers on this thing," said bachmann. "this will not pass. We will do whatever it takes to make sure this doesn't pass."

Just because she may be crazy doesn't mean she hasn't a point, nor is it anything suicidal.

i read absolutely no mention of suicide! None. And ravi thinks bauchman is crazy? :lol::lol::lol:

blood brothers slashing their wrists is suicide

Nope, slashing wrists to make a bloodpact has been a practice going on for centuries. You cannot kill yourself from slashing your wrists, or even doing it over and over again.

slitting wrists and saying they will do "whatever" it takes.

People slititing your wrists is suicide under any sane persons definition.

Your spokes people are bat shit crazy folks.

Those who continue to claim slitting your wrists is somehow suicide don't even have a historical or medical understanding of it. It is nearly impossible to kill yourself by slashing/slitting your wrist over and over.

"What we have to do today is make a covenant, to slit our wrists, be blood brothers on this thing," said Bachmann. "This will not pass. We will do whatever it takes to make sure this doesn't pass."
Colorado Independent » Bachmann: ‘Slit our wrists, be blood brothers’ to beat health care reform

You go girl!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV8URDDTjGI]YouTube - SJY - You Go Girl (Lee Hyo Ri)[/ame]

Shame on you. Seriously.

Forum List

Back