Republican calls for mass suicide to fight health care reform

how is that any crazier than killing all the old people to save on health care costs that your elected officials are proposing in this health care bill?

This woman is insane. :cuckoo:

"What we have to do today is make a covenant, to slit our wrists, be blood brothers on this thing," said Bachmann. "This will not pass. We will do whatever it takes to make sure this doesn't pass."
Colorado Independent » Bachmann: ‘Slit our wrists, be blood brothers’ to beat health care reform

she's definitely wacked, but being blood brothers isn't a suicide pact.

are they going to wear top hats?
Slitting your wrists is...too bad that comet left orbit already.

how is that any crazier than killing all the old people to save on health care costs that your elected officials are proposing in this health care bill?

I weep for the future of this poor dumb country... You really believe this full on load of horse shite? Wow, I'd call you gullible, but you would probably have to go look that up...

she's definitely wacked, but being blood brothers isn't a suicide pact.

are they going to wear top hats?
Slitting your wrists is...too bad that comet left orbit already.

“Something is way crazy out there,” Bachmann said in her remarks, billed as a “personal legislative briefing” by the Golden-based Independence Institute, which bills itself as a “free market think tank.”

Colorado Independent » Bachmann: ‘Slit our wrists, be blood brothers’ to beat health care reform

ya think? :rofl:

"What we have to do today is make a covenant, to slit our wrists, be blood brothers on this thing," said Bachmann. "This will not pass. We will do whatever it takes to make sure this doesn't pass."

I think blood brothers know better than to slit their wrists. Kind of defeats the purpose

I read absolutely no mention of suicide! None. and Ravi thinks Bauchman is crazy? :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were stupid.

What a typical response. I am so shocked that you think that. And I care oh so much.

Considering the Gaffe machines that you made your President and Vice President, I think her stupid comment is quite excusable.

But even if serious, suicide by stupid people is preferable to government directed genocide of elderly people.

I read absolutely no mention of suicide! None. and Ravi thinks Bauchman is crazy? :lol::lol::lol:

Where did I get the idea that the "slitting of wrists" is somehow connected to "suicide"?

Republicans can take anything and turn it into something else.

Blood brothers slashing their wrists is suicide

no it isn't drama queen,, you have to cut pretty deeply to find the artery, a skin cut kinda like a paper cut is plenty enough blood to become blood brothers, sheesh you guys are so damn dramatic. you should be in movies or sumpin.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Blood brothers slashing their wrists is suicide

no it isn't drama queen,, you have to cut pretty deeply to find the artery, a skin cut kinda like a paper cut is plenty enough blood to become blood brothers, sheesh you guys are so damn dramatic. you should be in movies or sumpin.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didn't realize that.....maybe you could demonstrate

Forum List

Back